My new Feurich 122 Piano Pictures

Posted by: Aliwally

My new Feurich 122 Piano Pictures - 03/31/12 10:58 AM

What a rush, I am so happy. Thanks Keith & Shaun at Pianocraft it sounds and feels wonderful. thumb

Posted by: Jacky

Re: My new Feurich 122 Piano Pictures - 03/31/12 11:18 AM

I have not had a chance to play or even hear a Feurich before. What a beautiful piano in a nice home. Congratulations!
Posted by: Cmajor

Re: My new Feurich 122 Piano Pictures - 03/31/12 11:32 AM

It is stunning! Congratulations.
Posted by: Peter K. Mose

Re: My new Feurich 122 Piano Pictures - 03/31/12 11:52 AM

Bravo. You'll have a great time with such a fine instrument.
Posted by: Rickster

Re: My new Feurich 122 Piano Pictures - 03/31/12 12:04 PM

Wow, what a beautiful piano!

Congratulations again!! And, I'll bet it sounds and plays as good as it looks (maybe better?:-).

Rick
Posted by: Elena-Margarita

Re: My new Feurich 122 Piano Pictures - 03/31/12 12:26 PM

Congratulations on a gorgeous piano!!!
Posted by: Stephen Lacefield

Re: My new Feurich 122 Piano Pictures - 03/31/12 01:15 PM

Whoa! Looks great! Have fun.
Posted by: Robert 45

Re: My new Feurich 122 Piano Pictures - 03/31/12 01:37 PM

It certainly looks a splendid new piano. The Feurich name has been most respected among the German makers.

Congratulations!

Robert.
Posted by: Keith D Kerman

Re: My new Feurich 122 Piano Pictures - 03/31/12 01:41 PM

Congratulations again!
Thanks so much for trusting us with your business. We will do our best to never take that for granted. Feel free to contact me anytime.
Posted by: Pianolance

Re: My new Feurich 122 Piano Pictures - 03/31/12 01:48 PM

Beautiful, and you have a great little nook to put it, your house looks lovely too. I like the way the elephant denotes the ivory keys, even though the keys are not ivory, it's still a neat tie in. Congratulations.

Re: My new Feurich 122 Piano Pictures - 03/31/12 05:11 PM

Thanks everybody for your comments.
Posted by: MrMagic

Re: My new Feurich 122 Piano Pictures - 03/31/12 10:24 PM

Looks wonderful! Congatulations and enjoy! I'm sure a Feurich of that size sounds VERY nice.

It fits very nicely there, but it's a good thing the piano isn't any wider or you'd have to chop some off the end Ha!
Posted by: Rotom

Re: My new Feurich 122 Piano Pictures - 03/31/12 11:05 PM

It looks beautiful! Congratulations!
Posted by: lilylady

Re: My new Feurich 122 Piano Pictures - 04/01/12 08:35 AM

So, you had a custom made wall built for it, yes?

wink

Many happy years of playing to you!
Posted by: Sparky McBiff

Re: My new Feurich 122 Piano Pictures - 04/01/12 06:43 PM

Very nice!
It's always refreshing to see a purchase of a great piano that ISN"T a Yamaha or Kawai since there's many other great piano names out there.
(And this is one of them).
Posted by: Dara

Re: My new Feurich 122 Piano Pictures - 04/01/12 07:05 PM

Congratulations Aliwally on your new piano.
Good to see it's finally happened for you after a lengthy search and many inquiries here on PW.
Happy playing!
Posted by: jmcintyre

Re: My new Feurich 122 Piano Pictures - 07/29/12 12:34 PM

Hi Aliwally, are you still happy with your piano a few months in?

I also sent you a PM with a few additional questions.

Re: My new Feurich 122 Piano Pictures - 08/18/12 01:02 AM

Originally Posted By: jmcintyre
Hi Aliwally, are you still happy with your piano a few months in?

I also sent you a PM with a few additional questions.

Happy is an understatement. I have not touched my digital piano since this Feurich arrived. I got the first tuning in July, it is still going strong, probably won't get the second one until the Fall, no squeaky pedals, no sticking keys, and it is so mellow. I noticed that the middle register is beginning to really sing above the accompaniment, and the action feels great not too light but heavy enough to build your hands.

I love it, and everybody who visits me, the first thing they say is "Wow, what a beautiful piano". My neighbors are fine with it, they told me it just sounds like a record playing, (of course not my playing) just volume wise...LOL!!

Sorry for the late delay but I don't get on so much because I practice a little more these days....thanks to Pianocraft again.
Posted by: Midlife_Piano

Re: My new Feurich 122 Piano Pictures - 08/20/12 09:28 PM

The piano is beautiful! Your home is beautiful too!

Enjoy practicing!
Posted by: Bill Reichert

Re: My new Feurich 122 Piano Pictures - 08/21/12 03:21 PM

Congratulations on your choice. As a technician I have just one small comment. Please ask your technician if they would like a towel for tuning the treble on your piano? Right handed people will have to lean against the wall and tune the last few notes up there in a contorted manner.
It is one of the minor things we have to adapt too. No hard feelings.
You made a great choice in pianos. Enjoy.
Posted by: Minnesota Marty

Re: My new Feurich 122 Piano Pictures - 08/21/12 10:05 PM

Congratulations! - The piano is beautiful and I'm sure you will enjoy it for a long, long time. It almost looks like you built the wall for the piano.

Bill Reichert brings up an insteresting point. "Wanted, left handed RPT" They do exist.

Re: My new Feurich 122 Piano Pictures - 08/22/12 09:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Minnesota Marty
Congratulations! - The piano is beautiful and I'm sure you will enjoy it for a long, long time. It almost looks like you built the wall for the piano.

Bill Reichert brings up an insteresting point. "Wanted, left handed RPT" They do exist.

Thanks Midlife, Bill, & Marty.

It's funny I thought the same thing about that wall, my place was built in the early 80's, the piano boom years so what do ya know, the contractor must have told them and don't forget the piano wall. I mean it's perfect.

It's about six inches off the back wall, I have 2 Auralex 4x4x24 Corner Fills stacked on top of each other so the sound does not bounce off the walls back there. The rug is custom made Sisal/Wool from Natural Area Rugs, that also absorbs sound, I also have the wool disc under the caster cups for vibrations. The tuning tech really liked the set-up and he heard the diffence with the Corner Fills removed, and placed back. The hardwoods floors makes all the world of difference.

The tuner might be left-handed, he never actually got up from the seat while he was tuning if I recall, he may have, but he certainly did not struggle tuning the high treble, or comment about a tight squeeze...maybe ambidextrous.

Thanks.