Piano World Home Page
Posted By: irving Most popular baby (grand?) names for 2011 - 05/14/12 07:18 PM
The Social Security Administration just announced that the second most popular baby name in 2011 was:

MASON

They didn't announce the most popular baby grand names, but MASON is surely right up there near the top as well. smile
My 5 year old grandson is named Mason... but he loves my Yamaha grand. laugh

Here he is holding one of my baby goats...

[Linked Image]

Rick
Mason BaBy
Mason's a nice name, as long as your last name isn't Jarr!.. smile
Posted By: Carey Re: Most popular baby (grand?) names for 2011 - 05/14/12 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by Bob Newbie
Mason's a nice name, as long as your last name isn't Jarr!.. smile

Or Dixon !! grin

Kudos to the Burgett family as their secret plot to take over the world is finally revealed.
[Linked Image]
It took years of planning, secret subliminal messages embedded in bestselling books of baby names. Brilliant! wink
Posted By: irving Re: Most popular baby (grand?) names for 2011 - 05/15/12 02:31 PM
If Marvin Hamlisch had purchased that Mason A from us that he liked so much (instead of the N3 that he decided would be more practical for him), the piano would surely have come to be known as a Mason Hamlisch. Then again, he could have twin sons that he could name Mason Hamlisch A and Mason Hamlisch B.

Does anyone remember the bombshell blond actress Tuesday Weld? It turns out that she was secretly married to Hal March III. So her married name was Tuesday, March III.

I've heard (but not yet verified) that her real name was Rebecca Stein. Perhaps her friends called her Beck Stein?
© Piano World Piano & Digital Piano Forums