Yamaha YDP 161 owners HELP PLEASE!!!

Posted by: JonahGamble

Yamaha YDP 161 owners HELP PLEASE!!! - 05/14/12 07:38 PM

For the love of pianos and keys can someone help me with what the first song that plays of 50 demos that are programmed into the piano? I have shazammed it, even youtube'd every single song title that was provided with the "50 greats of the Piano" and can't seem to find a version similar to the one that the piano plays... It's the very first song if you listen to the demo songs, please help me I am literally going crazy here!
Posted by: Voltara

Re: Yamaha YDP 161 owners HELP PLEASE!!! - 05/14/12 08:35 PM

The voice demos are credited on page 13 of the owner's manual. According to the PDF version of the manual, the first demo is a re-arranged excerpt from Salut d'amour, op. 12 by Edward Elgar.
Posted by: JonahGamble

Re: Yamaha YDP 161 owners HELP PLEASE!!! - 05/14/12 09:33 PM

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD BUY YOU A DRINK IF I COULD!!!!!! thanks again, very much appreciated...

Funny thing is I was looking for the manual too, at least I don't feel like such a moron for thinking it would be one of the 50 songs in the book that they provided...

thank you again your diligence is why I love this place!!! have a great evening!
Posted by: supersport

Re: Yamaha YDP 161 owners HELP PLEASE!!! - 05/15/12 08:53 AM

http://javanese.imslp.info/files/imglnks/usimg/7/7d/IMSLP167967-PMLP03415-Sda_Piano_in_E.pdf

Hi Jonah,

Think I may give the piece a go myself, very nice.

There is a transposition into Bflat that is simpler there if you need it.
Posted by: Casperjazz

Re: Yamaha YDP 161 owners HELP PLEASE!!! - 09/03/13 11:30 AM

I have transcribed the demo song #2 from Yamaha Arius YDP series. The link is on my blog post here. Tell me what you think about it smile