Piano Parts Cost Increase Weakens Used Piano Market..

Posted by: Gadget

Piano Parts Cost Increase Weakens Used Piano Market.. - 08/12/12 11:42 AM

"I can only attribute these behaviors to cultural depravity, ignorance, and severely changing consumer desires".. >> http://coppellpianoshop.wordpress.com/20...d-piano-market/
Posted by: beethoven986

Re: Piano Parts Cost Increase Weakens Used Piano Market.. - 08/12/12 12:24 PM

What a schmuck. Also, his website is horrible.... very confusing and unpleasing to the eye. Brave guy, though: touting your liberal credentials on your business website in Texas can't be good for business....
Posted by: Gadget

Re: Piano Parts Cost Increase Weakens Used Piano Market.. - 08/12/12 12:58 PM

@BEETOVEN, It is not surprising in today's politically charged Environment that that some Web site Hosts are compelled to interject Politics into their Forums..I agree with your statement about the host being brave for touting a Liberal Bias being from Texas..Perhaps the Host is in the Austin area..
Posted by: beethoven986

Re: Piano Parts Cost Increase Weakens Used Piano Market.. - 08/12/12 01:46 PM

No, it certainly isn't surprising. Just disappointing. Do I have strong political convictions? You bechya! But, it's none of my customers' business. As a service provider, I think it's terribly poor form to mix business and politics, unless you have a very, very good reason. I also think it's stupid, especially in an industry that's struggling, to alienate your potential customers.
Posted by: scepticalforumguy

Re: Piano Parts Cost Increase Weakens Used Piano Market.. - 08/12/12 02:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Gadget
"I can only attribute these behaviors to cultural depravity, ignorance, and severely changing consumer desires".. >> http://coppellpianoshop.wordpress.com/20...d-piano-market/

I see nothing inaccurate with this view, but rather how it is worded. Although what he says is true for probably more places than just Texas, I'm pretty sure that when the 'culturally deprived and ignorant' people with pianos read this they will take offense, but not know why.