The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest

Posted by: Steve Cohen

The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/22/07 05:00 PM

I came up with an idea on my way to NAMM.

I, with some help from Frank B. have collected a number of “prizes” for a Piano Forum Open Contest. I’m expecting more from a few other manufacturers. [For example, BoseEric promised to put together a “package” when he gets back to the office.] Some of the prizes offered:

A full color, full line Schimmel catalog signed by President, Hannes M. Schimmel-Vogel.

A full color, full line Sauter catalog signed by Ulrich Sauter

8” metal Mason & Hamlin thermal mugs

A full color, full line Bechstein catalog signed by Chairman Karl Schulze

Some PianoDisc and Schimmel Pens

Several brochures signed by the Burgett Brothers, owners of both Mason & Hamlin and Pianodisc

C. Bechstein Tote Bags

And many more prizes to come.

The problem is that I haven’t figured out what kind of contest to have! So I decided to have two contests!

The 1st contest will have only one winner. The winner will be the person who comes up with the best idea for a 2nd contest to give away the rest of the prizes.

Contests should not require performance skills so non-players can participate
Contests should not give away more that one prize per day
Only one prize per person

What kind of contest? Heck if I know!

Maybe:
Funniest quote of the day.
Funniest music-related picture posted each day.
Best advice on piano shopping each day. Limited to less than 8 words.
Best joke of the day.

If any of you have a better idea (and that shouldn’t be hard!) I’m open to any and all suggestions. The Piano Forum’s seldom used “polling” feature can be used if we need a “vote” on anything. I am ineligible, so I and winners, (who can't win again) can be judges.

I’ve got the prizes. Come up with a way for me to give them away!
Posted by: apple*

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/22/07 05:13 PM

best fruit named contestant?

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/22/07 05:14 PM

i am so gonna win \:D
Posted by: lilylady

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/22/07 05:22 PM

Apple! ;-)

Longest new instrument searcher?

I am so gonna win (maybe?)

;-0
Posted by: George K

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/22/07 05:34 PM

(along apple's line of thinking)

Best Bohemian Lithuanian?

(oh, and Lilylady, I shopped for over 2 years - heh)
Posted by: Piano World

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/22/07 05:35 PM

BTW,
I think those 8" metal mugs from M&H attracted the attention of the TSA.
My checked luggage was completely scrambled when I picked it up.

The mugs are an 8" long metal cylinder with a screw on top (beautiful antique brass looking finish). I'm sure they looked suspicious in the Xray machine :-)
As did the bundle of pipe filters (which would look like wicks to an xray machine), and my bag of pipe tobacco (which probably looked like pot), not to mention the zippo lighter I had encased in a DOT approved container.

Geesh, I'm lucky my luggage ever made it home.

Steve, thanks for coming up with a fun idea, and doing 99% of the collecting.
And thank you to the manufacturers who provided the prizes (and the autographs).

If you're reading this and wondering what the heck a NAMM is, see these threads...
http://www.pianoworld.com/ubb/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/16782.html

http://www.pianoworld.com/ubb/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/16297.html
Posted by: Moe Howard

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/22/07 05:45 PM

How about whoever responds within the first 46 minutes of your original post gets a prize?

I'd like a Mason & Hamlin thermal mug to go with my Model A, please.

Please?
Posted by: jon-nyc

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/22/07 06:12 PM

How about worst piano disaster? I mean physical disaster (not performance), that is documented with pics and a story.

After all, whomever wins that deserves a gift.

Problem is there might not be enough entries to account for all the gifts you're collecting.

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/22/07 06:12 PM

Or how about most dramatic piano delivery? ;\)

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/22/07 06:16 PM

How about strangest piano habit?

Anything goes - from idiosyncratic warm-up method, weird cleaning habits, pedantic rules for others near the piano, technical dogmatism, whatever.

It will be funny, there will be lots of good contestants, and many of these stories people might be embarrassed to tell otherwise.

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/22/07 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jon-nyc:

Anything goes - from idiosyncratic warm-up method, weird cleaning habits, pedantic rules for others near the piano, technical dogmatism, whatever.

It will be funny, there will be lots of good contestants, and many of these stories people might be embarrassed to tell otherwise. [/b]
Hmmm, Strangest Piano Story of the Day.

That's a possibility.

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/22/07 07:35 PM

Oh - I just realized you were talking a bout a series of contests to give away prizes one by one. In my responses above, I was envisioning a single contest with lots of entries over time that would get multiple prizes given out.

I'll keep thinking...
Posted by: U S A P T

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/22/07 07:42 PM

How about the most piano deliveries WITHOUT drama?

\:\)
Posted by: Terrytunes

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/22/07 10:50 PM

How about the next group who gathers for a PW piano gathering???!!

Prizes could be sent to the person hosting the party and given to each person who performs!!

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/22/07 11:47 PM

good one
Posted by: ChickGrand

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/23/07 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by apple*:
i am so gonna win \:D [/b]
Everybody wants a mug. So do I. So I'll suggest "stupidest piece to start with as Piece Number One that you actually stuck with and learned, even if it took 30 years". I am so gonna win. :p \:D

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/23/07 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by George K:

(oh, and Lilylady, I shopped for over 2 years - heh) [/b]
Yeah, but.....but but but (she stutters),

Postponing delivery for months doesn't count!

LOL!
Posted by: Les Koltvedt

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/23/07 07:26 AM

How about a prize to the person that supports PW the MOST...oh...that would be you, Frank...pick something, I THINK YOU DESERVE IT!!!
***trying to suck up to the MAN for a mug*** lol
Posted by: Monica K.

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/23/07 08:18 AM

How about, "Longest piano-related palindrome that makes sense"?

[thinking there's no way she's going to win unless they make it a "most welcoming to newbies" contest. \:D ]
Posted by: ftp

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/23/07 08:54 AM

How about, answer the question in 500 words or less "If you could go to dinner with one person from Piano World who would it be and why?"

Funniest answer with the most votes wins.
Posted by: oldcars

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/23/07 08:56 AM

Quote:

It will be funny, there will be lots of good contestants, and many of these stories people might be embarrassed to tell otherwise. [/b]
A variation of jon's suggestion:
How about the most obsessive question asked to the forum?

"Help - should I move the microfiber cloth up and down or back and forth?"

"Should I get an uninterrupted power supply for my Dampp Chaser in the event the house loses power for a few minutes?"

"Who makes the best caster cup?"

"We eat a lot of pasta in our household. Will the steam from the boiling water in the kitchen cause irreversible humidity effects and damage my piano?"

etc. \:D
Posted by: Piano*Dad

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/23/07 09:01 AM

How about PW Jeopardy!

Someone come up with a "category." Announce that at a certain time a series of questions will be asked (a $100, $200 up to whatever number of questions is asked) one at a time. People will buzz in their answers and the post button will determine who gets the correct answer the quickest. When all the questions are asked, one person will have the most money. That person wins whatever prize is on offer. This can be done multiple times (with different categories) and at different times of day (to satify varying time zones).

This will get some people involved in formulating interesting questions. Those people obviously won't be allowed to participate. Everybody else can sit at their computers with baited breath!

Cheers,

David
Posted by: IrishMak

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/23/07 10:17 AM

How about PW Wheel of Fortune?

Use a piano/forum related phrase, folk guess letters, update the blank phrase with correct guesses, and the first one to guess the whole thing, wins the prize. Hmm, well, it would need some babysitting to keep the thing updated, tho....
Posted by: skyblanche

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/23/07 12:47 PM

Jon NYC,

I agree, the person with the worst piano disaster deserves to win a prize,...I know, I know, USA Piano Trucker,...we need to give you a break.

If only all movers had your moxie and commitment.

Good luck to all.

skyblanche

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/23/07 02:32 PM

Well, there are a few good ideas!!!

strangest piano habit

How about the next group who gathers for a PW piano gathering???!! Prizes could be sent to the person hosting the party and given to each person who performs!!

How about a prize to the person that supports PW the MOST...oh...that would be you, Frank...pick something, I THINK YOU DESERVE IT!!!
***trying to suck up to the MAN for a mug***
[I support Piano World too....and I'm the JUDGE!!! SC][/b] :p

How about, answer the question in 500 words or less "If you could go to dinner with one person from Piano World who would it be and why?" Funniest answer with the most votes wins.
[So far, I like this one best!][/b] \:\)

Keep thinking....and keep on sucking up! \:D \:D

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/23/07 03:31 PM

Here's a couple of ideas Steve,

Person with the highest number of personally owned instruments (with pics). All instruments counted - not just pianos.

Someone who has had the highest number of PWF parties?

Person who has traveled the longest distance to purchase a piano? (anyone traveled to Australia to try the Stuarts?) Mileage is the qualifier.

Persons who has gone to the highest number of retail stores to evaluate pianos?

Person who has contributed the highest number of posts outside of the Coffee Room?

Person who becomes the ??? member (make it an odd number or historic one)

What famous pianist would you like to have ONE PERSONAL 6 HR LESSON with and why?

What creative thing have you done with your too old to be restored piano (or case)?

Who has the youngest child who is taking lessons - with pics with piano teacher and notes on what they are learning.

Who is the oldest member taking lessons?

Who managed to sell their yukiest piano, with pics.

A Thanks to Frank's Wife (oh...maybe that should be something other than piano related?)!!!

EDIT -
Oh, and who has contributed the highest number of ideas to you? I am so up for this one George!

LL
Posted by: MrsSV

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/23/07 11:03 PM

How about a simple drawing. Everyone who wants to be included lets you know via a post in a specific thread. The entry period is open for a certain amount of days...after that you put the members name or member number into a data base that randomly draws one at a time. Or, just put the names/numbers on paper- in a hat and draw one at a time. The drawing could even be held at a piano party!

I wish there could be a Haiku contest winner, you know, best Haiku of why you want to or deserve to go to the next NAMM even though you are not "in" the industry! Or how about an essay (100 words or less)...why you want to go to NAMM but you aren't in the industry.

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/24/07 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSV:
How about a simple drawing. Everyone who wants to be included lets you know via a post in a specific thread. The entry period is open for a certain amount of days...after that you put the members name or member number into a data base that randomly draws one at a time. Or, just put the names/numbers on paper- in a hat and draw one at a time. The drawing could even be held at a piano party!

I wish there could be a Haiku contest winner, you know, best Haiku of why you want to or deserve to go to the next NAMM even though you are not "in" the industry! Or how about an essay (100 words or less)...why you want to go to NAMM but you aren't in the industry. [/b]
Hmmnn, I like your thinking MrsSV.
I could set something up so people can enter, and put out an announcement in the next newsletter.

I'm betting we could come up with a couple of visitors passes next year too, for the "Why I want to attend NAMM" part of the contest.

The passes only get you into the show though, transportation, meals, and lodging are the responsibility of the winner :-)

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/24/07 11:13 PM

i'd love to play all
the various pianos
i want to touch them

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/25/07 04:20 AM

Looks like Apple is on the Haiku road!

A contest that doesn't have a thing to do with "ability"...maybe NAMM passes...this is getting very exciting!

The anticipation for the next newsletter is almost too much.

Imagine some non-industry PW member winning passes! Oh the suspense of waiting for a contest announcement, then the winners name- and the whole YEAR to go by til the next NAMM.

Can't wait to hear if/how this contest ends up going!

Having to provide your own transportation, meals and lodging is a very fair trade-off for PASSES!!!

Hopefully only those who actually would attend would enter that contest! I know my calendar is marked off...just in case! \:\)

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/25/07 05:13 PM

Well, I want to do something before this thread dies.

How about we (meaning Frank!) set up a daily poll on the funniest thing posted in this thread the previous day. Winner would have choice of a prize until I run out?

What do ya' think about that idea?

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/25/07 06:31 PM

BTW, Here are some pictures of the Mason & Hamlin mug and PianoDisc Pen.

I have know idea how to use the M&H mug, it appears to be made for tea or something :-)
Maybe someone could enlighten me?

Piano Disc Pen...

BTW, there are still a couple of slots open for the 2007 Mason & Hamlin Factory Tour...
http://www.pianoworld.com/ubb/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/22/107.html

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/25/07 06:37 PM

just mail it to me and i'll do a little testing for you. \:\)

i would put it on my piano as a tip jar perhaps.
Posted by: Moe Howard

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/25/07 06:57 PM

A M&H mug on an Estonia??? I don't think so.

I would like to think that the contest for a genuine Mason & Hamlin thermal mug that appears you can make tea in would be limited to owners of one of the World's Finest Pianos made by the one and only Mason & Hamlin. After all, you Estoniacs already got a cook book. Anyone agree with me? Monica? Lililady?
Posted by: Les Koltvedt

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/25/07 07:05 PM

I agree wholeheartdly...and Frank, maybe it's a M&H Owner thing to know how to use it... only for a qualified owner... \:D *oh no...I may have just stepped on my own foot, so much for suckin' up*

btw...nice lookin mug..are those only promotional things or are they for sale somewhere?? comeon M&H, set free with the goods... I could trade ya a Chrysler shirt or hat or something...

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/25/07 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Moe Howard:

I would like to think that the contest for a genuine Mason & Hamlin thermal mug that appears you can make tea in would be limited to owners of one of the World's Finest Pianos made by the one and only Mason & Hamlin. After all, you Estoniacs already got a cook book. Anyone agree with me? Monica? Lililady? [/b]
hay - i was thinking the tip jar idea would keep the mug unsullied.

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/25/07 07:19 PM

I was thinking I could email Bruce Clark (M & H lead engineer) and ask him how you operate this thing.
Posted by: Carol I.

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/25/07 07:44 PM

Hey, was I supposed to get a cookbook with my new Estonia? My salesman never told me this . . . although he did send along a lovely bouquet of flowers. My husband is a great cook and I'm sure he would do justice to recipes for Estonian food.

Moe, where can I get this cookbook?

\:D \:D

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/25/07 08:02 PM

Quote:

I would like to think that the contest for a genuine Mason & Hamlin thermal mug that appears you can make tea in would be limited to owners of one of the World's Finest Pianos made by the one and only Mason & Hamlin. After all, you Estoniacs already got a cook book. Anyone agree with me? Monica? Lililady? [/b]
Actually, Moe, I'm holding out for one of those leather jackets with the M/H emblem on the back. Ori was wearing one when I met him. It could make anyone look like the 'leader of the pack'!!!

Ooooh...edit...but I'll take a coffee mug in the mean time, if I win!

LL
Posted by: Greyhound

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/25/07 08:50 PM

I think the M&H mug should go to an aspiring owner who has a digital piano. The mug will sit on top of the digital so that it (the mug) will be lovingly gazed at till the real deal comes along.

Cathy

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/26/07 04:25 AM

Okay, Estoniac here...but I didn't get a cookbook- and feel a bit bashful to ask for one (well, if I knew who to ask I think I wouldn't ask but I would love to have one!).

My point is, I'd love one of those tea mugs...and would put it to good use- sitting in the waiting room at my daughters piano lessons.

Wonder if the mug is made in the same country as the great M&H. Wouldn't that be amazing!

You know some of us are nearly drooling over these give-a-ways!

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/26/07 07:37 AM

Estonians do not have the best selection of ingredients to work with.. very northern European. - very interesting to imagine dinners in that part of the world.

was just going to say Mrs. SV that you posted the exact same time yesterday - on my clock 3.25 AM.
Posted by: athomik

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/26/07 09:20 AM

No pictures, but I remember when the delivery guys dropped George Michael's brand-spanking new Disklavier Grand (probably around Mark II era) from the back of the truck and created some very expensive fire wood.

Quote:
How about worst piano disaster? I mean physical disaster (not performance), that is documented with pics and a story.

After all, whomever wins that deserves a gift.

Problem is there might not be enough entries to account for all the gifts you're collecting. [/b]
Posted by: U S A P T

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/26/07 12:16 PM

Gosh I wish I could add something to a piano disasters thread but nothing jogs my recent memory.

Go figure.

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/27/07 02:03 PM

How about a "Best Piano Related Picture" contest. Get out there with your digital camera and be creative.

We could vote on them, maybe 3 votes for each person.

Most everyone here has a digital camera, and many have a sense of humor!

Snap a great pic and win one of the M&H Mugs111???

What do you think?
Posted by: tonychar

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/29/07 04:13 PM

How about coolst piano picture?

Maybe one with a cool water slide in the background???

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/29/07 06:11 PM

Gotcha beat on that one tonychar...my pics have SANTA sitting on the bench!

Hey Steve...

time to allyup! or is that allyoop?

so we can antiup...

before the goodies get dusty!

LL
Posted by: ftp

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/29/07 06:39 PM

I promise to donate a portion of my winnings to apple and lilylady.

I thought the judges might want to know that the sacred goods would be shared with worthy causes.

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/29/07 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by fathertopianist:
I promise to donate a portion of my winnings to apple and lilylady.

I thought the judges might want to know that the sacred goods would be shared with worthy causes. [/b]
i promise to share too.

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/30/07 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by lilylady:
 Quote:

Actually, Moe, I'm holding out for one of those leather jackets with the M/H emblem on the back. Ori was wearing one when I met him. It could make anyone look like the 'leader of the pack'!!!

Ooooh...edit...but I'll take a coffee mug in the mean time, if I win!

LL [/b]
Moe, I think your idea makes PERFECT sense. \:D

And lilylady, I'm with you... I want one of those leather jackets, too.

But I don't have a digital camera, so even though I like the idea of a piano-related photo contest, I'd be out of the running. \:\( [sternly tells self that it would be really silly to buy an expensive digital camera just on the off chance of winning a $5 coffee mug.]

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/30/07 06:15 PM

Monica,

A decent digital piano can be had for around $200. Step into the 21st century lady!!!!

If you could afford the M&H you can afford a digital. \:D

I think that the photo contest is the best alternative. If nobody come up with a better idea by the end of the week, we'll go with it.

Monica, if you want that mug, either get the camera or come up with a better contest! ;\) \:D

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/31/07 12:30 PM

I actually like the photo contest idea, Steve, though you may want to recruit a couple of judges so you don't have to take all the heat from the losers...

I also like the idea of having multiple categories, e.g., funniest photo; most dramatic/artsy; best piano + pet combo photo; etc. (With the M&H mug reserved for "best in show" of course!) Heck, you could even let everybody submit votes for their favorite and have a "people's choice" award. Or maybe have ALL the awards won by popular vote... or maybe not, as that could vastly inflate the number of sockpuppets on the forum. \:D

p.s. The fact that I only joined PW in 2005 and it was the first forum I ever encountered shows just how entrenched in the 20th century I am. \:D I've been stubbornly resisting buying a digital camera because right before they became widely available, we bought an extremely expensive Nikon 35mm camera, and I resent dooming the poor thing to obsolescence.

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 01/31/07 05:56 PM

I didn't plan on being the judge. I actually value my life!

I was thinking of everyone getting 3 votes. ures that garner the most votes gets 1st choice, 2nd most popular 2nd choice, etc.

My Nikon isn't obsolete, I just never use it. \:\) My digital takes better pics!
Posted by: Zormpas

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 02/01/07 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Monica Kern:
I've been stubbornly resisting buying a digital camera because right before they became widely available, we bought an extremely expensive Nikon 35mm camera, and I resent dooming the poor thing to obsolescence. [/b]
I'm in the same boat - I purchased a beautiful Minolta SLR just before digitals became halfway "real". Now I get to spend another $800 to be able to use my extensive lens collection - with a loss at the wide end which will cost even MORE money to compensate for...
Posted by: mdsdurango

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 02/01/07 07:23 PM

Monica and Zorba,
That's just the way things go sometimes.
That's the way things are going with pianos too (according to some). The Chinese are building pianos to rival even Mason & Hamlin for considerably less $$(according to some). You are stuck with a dinosaur camera. You may be stuck with your pianos too.
Best go get yourselves a digital.

Bummer.
:-)

Mike
Posted by: Jeanne W

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 02/02/07 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by lilylady:
Here's a couple of ideas Steve,

Persons who has gone to the highest number of retail stores to evaluate pianos?

LL [/b]
I have a feeling I'd win this one. Heh, heh, heh.

Jeanne W

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 02/02/07 02:01 PM

This just in:

Two Bosendorfer Coffee Mugs
Two Bosendorfer Lapel Pins
Six Bosendorfer Pencils

All courtesy of BoseEric!

Thanks Eric!

Last chance to change the contest. As it stands it is Best Piano Related Picture.

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 02/07/07 11:31 AM

So, Steve,

Are we going to have fun yet?

LL

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 02/07/07 01:36 PM

Seems to me a little drawing would have some goodies in the mail by now. Hint hint.

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 02/07/07 05:41 PM

Frank and I are working out a plan.

SOON!

Re: The 1st Annual Post-NAMM Piano Forum Contest - 02/07/07 06:50 PM

Wow, a plan!! That's something to look forward to!!!