Piano Rental in Sydney, Australia

Posted by: jazzyprof

Piano Rental in Sydney, Australia - 12/10/12 01:05 AM

I'll be living in Sydney for the next 5 months and I'm hoping to rent an upright piano to keep me company. Can anyone recommend a piano rental place in Sydney?
Posted by: AJF

Re: Piano Rental in Sydney, Australia - 12/10/12 03:08 AM

I can't recommend a rental. But on a side note, I was recently in Sydney and got to play a rare Stuart and Sons grand as well as one of Ron Over's amazing pianos. Don't pass up the opportunity to play these amazing instruments while you're over there (if you haven't already tried them).
Have a great trip!
Posted by: Rich Galassini

Re: Piano Rental in Sydney, Australia - 12/10/12 02:45 PM

Originally Posted By: AJF
I can't recommend a rental. But on a side note, I was recently in Sydney and got to play a rare Stuart and Sons grand as well as one of Ron Over's amazing pianos. Don't pass up the opportunity to play these amazing instruments while you're over there (if you haven't already tried them).
Have a great trip!

+10!! Please see a Stuart and stop and see Ron Overs if you can.

By the way, I will rent you a piano from my Philadelphia showroom. It is $50.00 per month and round trip delivery is only $8240.00. grin

Let me know.
Posted by: jazzyprof

Re: Piano Rental in Sydney, Australia - 12/11/12 02:39 PM

Originally Posted By: AJF
I was recently in Sydney and got to play a rare Stuart and Sons grand as well as one of Ron Over's amazing pianos. Don't pass up the opportunity to play these amazing instruments while you're over there

Wow, Sydney sounds like piano heaven! I'll definitely check out Stuart and Sons and Ron Over's pianos...thanks for the tip!

Ah Rich, is the $8240 delivery by air or by sea? grin