Dr Choong Mo Kang and Udo Steingraeber at PianoCraft

Posted by: Keith D Kerman

Dr Choong Mo Kang and Udo Steingraeber at PianoCraft - 05/10/13 03:50 PM

Hello friends,

Based on seeing similar announcements previously, I am assuming it is ok to post this.

On Saturday, May 18th, at 8 PM, Dr Choong Mo Kang will be performing at PianoCraft. Udo Steingraeber will also be in attendance. There will be a reception at 7 PM and a meet and greet after the concert.
There are a limited number of tickets still available, and I am sorry I am just posting this now at this late date.
Of course, around here, Udo Steingraeber is well known, but for those of you not familiar with Dr Choong Mo Kang, he is the most recent addition to the major piano faculty at the Juilliard school. Among his many accomplishments, he has performed all of Bach's keyboard music. Dr. Kang's Goldberg Variation recording is amazing, and that is coming from someone who pretty much worships Glenn Gould's 1955 Goldberg recording.

If you are interested in coming, please contact me as there are only a few tickets remaining.

Here is a link to more info on the event:
http://www.pianocraft.net/steingraeberseries/

I hope to see you there! It should be quite an evening.
Posted by: ClsscLib

Re: Dr Choong Mo Kang and Udo Steingraeber at PianoCraft - 05/10/13 07:17 PM

Really looking forward to it, Keith.
Posted by: Rich Galassini

Re: Dr Choong Mo Kang and Udo Steingraeber at PianoCraft - 05/11/13 06:45 AM

It looks like a fun evening, Keith! I might come down from Philly. smile

Re: Dr Choong Mo Kang and Udo Steingraeber at PianoCraft - 05/15/13 04:14 PM

As it turns out, Keith, I may not make it on the 18th. Could you reschedule the entire event for the following week for me? smile

Seriously, have a great event. If you record it, please let us know where we can hear it. I will make it another time.
Posted by: ClsscLib

Re: Dr Choong Mo Kang and Udo Steingraeber at PianoCraft - 05/18/13 11:30 PM

Great concert! Posted at greater length in Pianist Forum.

Re: Dr Choong Mo Kang and Udo Steingraeber at PianoCraft - 05/20/13 08:42 AM

Uuhh... was it recorded?? smile