UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest

Posted by: Piano World

UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/10/07 08:06 PM

Win Prizes![/b]

This is the official post NAMM 2007 contest![/b]

In case you are familiar with the NAMM show, see this thread ... http://www.pianoworld.com/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/16782.html

The contest idea came from member Steve Cohen, started in this thread ... http://www.pianoworld.com/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/16810.html

The Poll is Posted!

VOTE HERE [/b]

What Can I Win?[/b]
Goodies from piano manufacturers like:
Bosendorfer Mugs, Lapel Pins, Pencils
A full color, full line Schimmel catalog signed by President, Hannes M. Schimmel-Vogel.

A full color, full line Sauter catalog signed by Ulrich Sauter

8” metal Mason & Hamlin thermal mugs

A full color, full line Bechstein catalog signed by Chairman Karl Schulze

Some PianoDisc and Schimmel Pens

Several brochures signed by the Burgett Brothers, owners of both Mason & Hamlin and Pianodisc

C. Bechstein Tote Bags

Enter Your Piano Picture for a Chance to Win[/b]

~ One entry per household
~ Picture must be an original (no stealing them from the web) and have something to do with the piano.
~ You can change your entry (by editing your post) up to the closing for entries ... midnight EST 02/19/07. But you can still only have 1 entry at any one time.
~ Your picture should not be larger than 550 pixels wide by 750 pixels long (if you need help sizing your picture, send me a copy webmaster@pianoworld.com .
~ The picture can be funny, artsy, poignant, satirical, or dramatic
~ You must be a registered member of our Piano Forums to enter
~ Winners will be chosen by voters (members) in a poll to be conducted after the posting period ends.
~ In the event of a tie, there will be a run-off vote between the tied entries [or Steve Cohen & I will just decide to split the prizes between them :-) ]
~ Prizes will be given out based on votes. The entrant with the most votes gets the "1st" prize, the entrant with
the second most votes gets the "2nd" prize, etc. until all prizes are given out.
~ Decisions of the judges (which is actually our members voting) is final.
~ Contest entries will be accepted between Feb. 10, 2007 and Feb. 19, 2007
~ We will be announcing this in our newsletter too (coming out by 02/12/07).
~ Winners will be notified via email and posted on the forums

How Do I Enter?[/b]
Post your picture in this thread (see rules above).
If you aren't sure how to post a picture, see this thread:
http://www.pianoworld.com/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/7839.html

Captions are optional, but please, no long stories.

Your picture remains your property, but by posting it on the forums you are giving us permission to display it (and we may create a copy on our server to assure it doesn't dissappear).

If you like our little contest, feel free to let me know. If you don't like it, feel free to let Steve Cohen know.

The Mason & Hamlin Mugs

PianoDisc Pens ...

Did you know we also run a free contest every month?
Posted by: lilylady

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/11/07 10:34 AM

Final submission...

ARTISAN AT WORK

Taken on the Mason Hamlin Factory tour 05. Chiseling the bridge. Notice that his position is on his knees and his left hand is guiding the chisel. This is 'hands on' precision. Bravo!

Posted by: Steve Cohen

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/11/07 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Piano World:

If you like our little contest, feel free to let me know. If you don't like it, feel free to let Steve Cohen know. [/b]

Add to the prize list:

2 - Bosendorfer Mugs
2 - Bosendorfer Lapel Pins
6 - Bosendorfer Pencils

Compliments of BoseEric @ Bosendorfer.

BTW, Frank and I might "package" some of the smaller prizes.
Posted by: apple*

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/11/07 12:22 PM

cute

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/11/07 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by apple*:
cute [/b]
Cecil or the piano?

;-) LL
Posted by: mdsdurango

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/11/07 03:08 PM

Is there any way to win that rosewood Mason & Hamlin BB that Mr. Ramirez is playing?

That would be worth buying a lot of film for.

Mike

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/11/07 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mdsdurango:
Is there any way to win that rosewood Mason & Hamlin BB that Mr. Ramirez is playing?

Mike [/b]
Film? Film???

What is film? ;\)
Posted by: mdsdurango

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/11/07 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve Cohen:
 Quote:
Originally posted by mdsdurango:

Mike [/b]
Film? Film???

What is film? ;\) [/b]
Steve,
You can't answer a question with a question!

I know, film is long outdated and I do own a digital camera, but, , , well it wouldn't sound as good.

So what about the BB?????
Posted by: Euan Morrison

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/11/07 04:34 PM

Do pictures of digitals count? - I don't have an acoustic \:\(
Posted by: CTPianotech

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/11/07 05:33 PM

sure, but to make up for it, the pics must be taken on film. :p
Posted by: lkplatow

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/11/07 06:35 PM

My entry - my son, the day before he turned 11 months old. He couldn't walk or even stand by himself, but he pulled himself up on the piano and started playing away....

Posted by: ShiroKuro

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/11/07 06:45 PM

Are photoshopped photos allowed? They could be counted as "original" because my husband was the photoshopper, and I'm "in" the photo.

P.S. Ikplatow, that is the best photo!! So charming!
Posted by: Serge88

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/11/07 07:26 PM

OK here's my old piano it look nice because I sanded it and refinished the cabinet but the playing is awful.

Serge
Posted by: Mario Bruneau

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/11/07 07:34 PM

Here is my contribution.

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/12/07 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ShiroKuro:
Are photoshopped photos allowed? They could be counted as "original" because my husband was the photoshopper, and I'm "in" the photo.

P.S. Ikplatow, that is the best photo!! So charming! [/b]
I see no reason it shouldn't be allowed.

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/12/07 10:12 AM

Although I am ineligible, I have a neat picture to share. It took about 2 1/2 hours for a professional photographer to set up the lighting. It was for an article about my company published in the May, 2000 edition of USChamber.com the National Chamber of Commerce monthly magazine sent to all members. It was about a special public school piano loan program that we innovated.

Here's the pic:

Of course, you can't see them, but there is a bank of lights at my feet, another in the tail of the piano, and several other lights lighting up the background and removing shadows.

Watching the pro, who flew in from the mid-west, set up the shoot was really interesting.

I felt like Tyra Banks!!!
Posted by: U S A P T

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/12/07 10:19 AM

edit
Posted by: Piano*Dad

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/12/07 11:08 AM

Here's a picture of Piano*Son at the restored 1816 Broadwood. It was a "classical experience."

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/12/07 11:12 AM

Great shot Steve,

I hope that isn't the standard we have to live up to! YIKES!

Although, didn't someone forget the chalk in the staff maker prop? (picky, picky, huh?) LOL!

USA P T - I'd sure love to see representation of THAT day!

ikplatow - now how the heck do we upstage that, huh, huh, huh? ;-)

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/12/07 11:18 AM

I can add this to the prize pool:

One pair of very used Clavin0va sunglasses worn by a real American piano trucker.

(Cubs hat for sale $1,000 USD).

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/12/07 11:58 AM

Also for the prize pool from the "Don't Even TRY to Blame Me for Concealed Damage" Department:

One (1) third-world piano crate with dyslexic "which way is UP?" markings on the crate indicating the impossible position of the piano hidden inside.

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/12/07 12:01 PM

One final prize:

Best quality decal hawking the brand of your choice on the back of your vehicle.

Leave it to the piano trucker to find the really GOOD premiums!!!

Posted by: Monica K.

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/12/07 12:08 PM

[imagine the following said in the best nasal whining pitch that only a gaggle of undergraduates can produce:]

Can I get an extension on the deadline? \:D

p.s. I want to see those day from hell photos, USA Piano Trucker. \:\)
Posted by: ***musical princess***

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/12/07 02:03 PM

That's a great shot Steve!!

x

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/12/07 03:12 PM

This is me after I get out of my trucking getup and into a suit. I am at a Peter Maly designed Sauter piano, a very beamy 6-footer with a terrific sound. Best of all no lyre to break off or get into a fight with anyone about -- all pedals are attached to a steel crossbeam attached to each front leg!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: ShiroKuro

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/12/07 06:01 PM

Ok, here's my entry. This is me playing "in" a "forest." \:D

Posted by: Mr Super-Hunky

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/12/07 06:41 PM

Nothing soothes the savage beast like the powerful Mason & Hamlin "BB"....(Llamas too!!)[/b]

[/QB][/QUOTE]
Posted by: Zormpas

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/12/07 06:41 PM

Shiro has GOT to win something with that picture!

Here's mine - most here have seen it before: "The Piano and the Belly Dancer (me)"!

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/12/07 08:04 PM

LO-friggin-L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! both of you.

Now we're having fun!!!

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/12/07 08:41 PM

My wife said I've never looked so handsome:

Posted by: -Frycek

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/12/07 11:03 PM

1887 Mathushek Square with its pants down
Posted by: jon-nyc

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/13/07 06:57 AM

My Bosie 200 on a cold day in March, 2005.

Posted by: Rich Galassini

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/13/07 08:24 AM

Im not sure if I am eligible, but here is my entry anyway!

Here is a piano in "mid rebuild". I like the shot. \:\)
Posted by: Piano*Dad

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/13/07 08:44 AM

Mr SH: Is that pet house-broken? I hope it doesn't think felt is tasty!

John: Bosie on a string ......aieeeeeeeeeeee.

Frycek: That piano is saying "gimme some action" \:D
Posted by: oldcars

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/13/07 08:50 AM

Previously posted in the Zoom threads, my discerning audio helper listening to one of the recordings:

Posted by: Rich Galassini

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/13/07 08:32 PM

Joel,

Thats a GREAT shot! (Lisa too)
Posted by: Kawaigirl1

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/13/07 10:48 PM

What I "Day Dream" about at work \:D \:D \:D

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/13/07 11:04 PM

But we can't see what (who?) you are staring/smiling at. . .

\:\)
Posted by: Kawaigirl1

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/13/07 11:15 PM

Hehehe.....I'll leave that to your imaginations... :p
Posted by: Serge88

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/13/07 11:19 PM

Frycek,

this is a strange piano I don't see the string.

Serge
Posted by: -Frycek

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/14/07 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Serge88:
Frycek,

this is a strange piano I don't see the string.

Serge [/b]
You want strings? I got strings. THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY. Just a clarification.
Posted by: cm2872

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/14/07 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by jon-nyc:
My Bosie 200 on a cold day in March, 2005.

[/b]
OMG - that pic has my vote thus far!

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/14/07 12:40 PM

Man, stiff competition! Some great pics coming in.

I am going to have some fun changing my pics until you say I have a winner...Might be saving the best until last. LOL!!!

Check the change out.

And GET YOUR PICS IN! I know I have seen some great pics that you have shared in the past. Or else get your digital fired up this weekend.

;-)

LL

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/14/07 12:47 PM

i'll have to wait till the next contest..

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/14/07 05:37 PM

well if you don't deserve a coffee mug for the photo contest you won at that other place, I don't know who does! ;\)
Posted by: Terrytunes

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/14/07 06:35 PM

Lots of great pics from everyone!

Here is a pic of a piano I've for about 25 years now. I am heading up for a visit this weekend. We haven't been together since last November. I can't wait to tickle those ivories! \:D

Posted by: Les Koltvedt

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/15/07 06:55 AM

1890's Chickering & Sons Harp Badge ... taken with my phones camera

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/15/07 07:08 AM

Hey, TT, is that the old Steinway in New England or a piano at the Frederick House? Quite unusual features. Love it!

Monster M H - do you have that Chickering as well as the MH? Nice shot especially for a phone pic!

Frycek, you know I love your old square. (and she plays it too!)

Great photos one and all...

anyone besides me going to do changes?

LL

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/15/07 10:09 AM

Nope, that one is being worked on at my techs shop. Have a few other pics as well...
1890 Over all

In progress

Inlayed Mother of Pearl

Serial #

as far as changes??? only the SHADOW KNOWS \:D
Posted by: Zormpas

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/15/07 11:55 AM

All I can say re. that Chickering: WOW!
Posted by: M&HAAdriver

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/15/07 02:28 PM

Double wow! When will that rebuild be done so we can see the final product?

My picture is yet to be taken: the newest AA on the PW forum in some appropriate pose. Hopefully it comes home to Daddy by the weekend.

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/15/07 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by C3driver:
Double wow! When will that rebuild be done so we can see the final product?

My picture is yet to be taken: the newest AA on the PW forum in some appropriate pose. Hopefully it comes home to Daddy by the weekend. [/b]
YOU LUCKY DADDY congrats...
Posted by: loveschopintoomuch

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/15/07 04:19 PM

With an avatar like mine, this photo shouldn't surprise anyone. Chopin loved violets...hence, the flowers.

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/15/07 04:26 PM

Oh My, loveschopintoomuch,

That could be a HALLMARK card!

LL

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/15/07 04:34 PM

I have to say I've never seen a harp badge on a Chickering & Sons quite like that. It's really cool.
Posted by: Catlady

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/15/07 05:06 PM

How's this for cute? [img] http://www.pianoworld.com/Uploads/files/Greta007.jpg [/img]

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/15/07 05:09 PM

Ack!!!
I followed all the directions - where's the picture???
HELP!

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/15/07 05:12 PM

CATLADY:

I'm no Frank, but it appears that you missed a step.

Once you upload the picture, you check your e-mail and it gives you a link. Highlight it and right-click it to copy the whole url.

When you go to the FULL REPLY part of this message, you hit the little oval that says "Image" and a window should pop open. right click in there and paste the url in and it should show under "Preview Post."

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/15/07 05:30 PM

EDIT -

REMEMBER- THIS IS CATLADY'S SUBMISSION.

Terribly cute, catlady...but what's a dog doing in the catlady's photos? LOL!

Until Frank helps out and get the pic up, I'll try to add it here and then delete it later. I resized it as it was very large and that might have been the problem. ?????

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/15/07 05:40 PM

Thanks Roberta!
That's Greta von Frankfurt -- one of my semi-regular doggie visitors. :3hearts:
Posted by: Jeanne W

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/16/07 12:14 AM

I LOVE these photos!

Jeanne W

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/16/07 12:33 AM

thanks CT
Posted by: Helen&Ken

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/16/07 03:44 AM

This is my daughter Stephanie (4 1/2) on our old Yamaha upright. I was experimenting with long exposure (no Photoshop effects were used). Ken

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/16/07 08:22 AM

Very interesting photo ... was this hand held? how long of an exposure did you use...if you remember. That's always the problem when you play around with settings, it's hard to shot and record them for later reference

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/16/07 09:20 AM

Reminder...

The deadline for entries is this coming Monday, Feb. 19th!

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/16/07 09:43 AM

Just for fun...another entry change back on the second post...(first after the PW notes)

;-)
Posted by: Helen&Ken

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/16/07 12:51 PM

Hi Monster M&H,

With digital, the info is recorded on the EXIF file so the exact details are: .769231 sec at f/2.8 ISO 100 with low flash setting. This was handheld on a point & shoot so manual control is somewhat lacking. The technique is called "dragging the shutter" - long shutter speed to capture the background (the longer the exposure time, the more motion blur and softness) with flash to capture the subject. I grew up with film SLR's and only recently got a digital SLR (if interested, I posted a lot of Estonia pictures elsewhere).

K

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/18/07 04:40 PM

My final submission has been entered.
Back on page one.

ARTISAN AT WORK

IS THIS Contest like EBAY? A rush at the last 10 minutes for submitting your pics? LOL!!!

And Yes, I knew I would be submitting this photo the last day. I savor this artisan at work as my favorite memory during the MH tour 05.

LL
Posted by: PSS

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/19/07 02:20 PM

Terryandfrank

A true honor to meet you Frank !

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/19/07 06:00 PM

Oh sure... I know whos going to win now!!! lol

jkidn

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/19/07 09:33 PM

aw heck..
Posted by: markb

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/19/07 10:08 PM

'nuff said.

edit: Oops. Did I miss the deadline? (I read it to mean midnight between the 19th and 20th, but now I think it was really midnight between the 18th and 19th.)

Anyway, I hope someone finds this picture to be amusing, in a pathetic sort of way.

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/19/07 10:56 PM

you have a spinet brand spinet?
Posted by: ftp

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/20/07 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Piano Superstore:
Terryandfrank

A true honor to meet you Frank ! [/b]
As I recall the last time you mentioned meeting Frank at NAMM he said he didn't remember meeting you. Perhaps this will jog his memory.
Posted by: ftp

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/20/07 06:15 AM

Quote:
you have a spinet brand spinet? [/b]
How consoling. \:\)
Posted by: jon-nyc

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/20/07 07:37 AM

Mark thats pretty cool. Its gotta get some consolation prize of some sort.

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/20/07 10:06 AM

Quote:
you have a spinet brand spinet? [/b]
Perish the thought! It's a Grand Piano Company spinet. It's a grand spinet.

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/20/07 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by jon-nyc:
Mark thats pretty cool. Its gotta get some consolation prize of some sort. [/b]
That would be nice. *Any* prize would be worth more than the piano.

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/20/07 10:37 AM

if it can play music it's priceless in a way.

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/20/07 11:25 AM

I have enjoyed the sharing of pics - artistic, funny, and dramatic. Just what we needed to help get us through the winter blues.

Wishing everyone the winning pencils, mugs, and what-have-yous!

To heck with the MH logo'd leather jacket that I was hoping that Ori was going to give up, I'm now hoping for the 'Grand' spinet to come my way.

LOL!

Thanks Steve C and PW Frank.

LL

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/20/07 01:55 PM

lilylady wrote:
 Quote:
To heck with the MH logo'd leather jacket that I was hoping that Ori was going to give up, I'm now hoping for the 'Grand' spinet to come my way.
LL, look out your front window. See that U-Haul parked across the street?

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/20/07 02:13 PM

Oh my G.., MarkB,

The anticipation!

Now I can go back to no practicing again.

;-)

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/21/07 07:51 AM

Closed this thread, no more entries.

I will be working on putting up the voting poll in the next day or so.

Thank you to everyone who submitted an entry.

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/21/07 10:08 AM

IMPORTANT![/b]

If you entered more than one picture, you need to let me know now which one you want to be judged.[/b]

As the rules stated, only one entry per household.

webmaster@pianoworld.com

Re: UPDATE! - POLL is Posted -Official Post NAMM 2007 Contest - 02/22/07 10:43 AM

The Poll is Posted!

Voting will last from now through noon on March 1, 2007.

I will announce it in the next newsetter, coming out shortly.

POLL IS HERE [/b]