going away for 9 days!

Posted by: Quidam

going away for 9 days! - 04/13/05 05:17 PM

I'm heading across the country to go visit my best friend and her family. \:D \:D \:D Can't wait! I love them all to death. Musicians too. could this possibly be better? \:D

Just letting you all know that I'll be gone for a little while. (also can't resist sharing good news anyway) For the parents reading: I will be careful, and I'll have fun. see, I know what's coming! \:\)

okay I have to go work on my physics project now since it's due three days after I get back.
Posted by: Tom--K

Re: going away for 9 days! - 04/13/05 05:28 PM

Have a safe and happy journey, Quidam. Say hello to your family for us.

\:\)
Posted by: NAK

Re: going away for 9 days! - 04/13/05 05:30 PM

Great news! Enjoy your visit, Quidam. You'll be missed here.
Posted by: kluurs

Re: going away for 9 days! - 04/13/05 05:30 PM

Quidam,

Have a wonderful time. You have a great spirit. Enjoy!

K
Posted by: justme

Re: going away for 9 days! - 04/13/05 05:33 PM

Godspeed, Quidam!!! Enjoy yourself!!
Posted by: pianojerome

Re: going away for 9 days! - 04/13/05 05:34 PM

Have fun. Bring a Chopin biography for the plane ride. (Or a speech by Niels Bohr, if you prefer. Although, while it may help you with your physics project, it may also quite Bohr you) ;\)
Posted by: katie_dup1

Re: going away for 9 days! - 04/13/05 05:55 PM

I hope you have a happy and safe trip \:\)
Posted by: The 89th Key

Re: going away for 9 days! - 04/13/05 07:30 PM

Sorry Quidam! I just started a thread about leaving as well...I didn't see this thread until now. Sorry to copy you. \:\(

Have a fun trip!! \:D

Re: going away for 9 days! - 04/13/05 08:26 PM

I can't wait. I have so much stuff to do tomorrow though! including making some muffins so that when we're riding back to my friend's house we can have the official breaking of muffins and sharing of ginger ale... (there is a story behind the ginger ale. the muffins are just good)

ha ha, pj I'll probably be reading hamlet on the plane. I have to read it for school, but I'm also turning into a shakespeare nut anyway.. THe physics project is about the nature of sound and the piano and all of that good stuff. So I'll have to dissect my piano and take some pictures tomorrow! (don't worry I know how ha ha)

thanks so much for the good wishes everyone! I'll be sure to tell about my little adventure when I get back! \:\)
Posted by: kenny

Re: going away for 9 days! - 04/13/05 08:34 PM

Now we will have only one Renoir. \:\(

Re: going away for 9 days! - 04/13/05 08:41 PM

hmm that is true isn't it. whoa.. just thought of something.. what would happen if the regulars all changed their avatars while 89th and I are both gone??? o man.. that would be so bad. I think I would be really distressed. You guys have got to keep your avatars the same for me, okay? :p
Posted by: jgoo

Re: going away for 9 days! - 04/14/05 05:09 PM

Quidam, have a great trip and lots of fun!
Posted by: Zymtil

Re: going away for 9 days! - 04/20/05 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Quidam:
hmm that is true isn't it. whoa.. just thought of something.. what would happen if the regulars all changed their avatars while 89th and I are both gone??? o man.. that would be so bad. I think I would be really distressed. You guys have got to keep your avatars the same for me, okay? :p [/b]
Me thinks someone forgot to knock on wood.

Apparently, 89th gets back tomorrow. I wonder if he'll be in time to see the end, or if it'll be too late.

I hope someone has PM'd Quidam about the changes.

EDIT: and 89th too.

EDIT #2: I wonder how many others are on leave (or temporary hiatus), who will return to find nothing?
Posted by: jgoo

Re: going away for 9 days! - 04/20/05 11:06 PM

Yikes! You're right! She's in for far worse than avatar changes upon her return!
Posted by: NAK

Re: going away for 9 days! - 04/21/05 12:47 PM

Don't worry, jgoo. I've PM'ed her.