Columbia - MU School of Music - Works for piano, 4 hands

Posted by: Nikolas

Columbia - MU School of Music - Works for piano, 4 hands - 11/04/13 02:00 AM

Lovely pianists, Paolva Savvidou and Jonathan Kuuskoski will have a go at a program, all works for piano 4 hands.

And, all by chance, they've came across my own Piano Stories which they've already presented in Cyprus and now, in Columbia, next Tuesday, the 12th!

I won't be there (obviously), but those who are around, perhaps should go ... As far as I know, Pieros' fabulous illustrations will be at use there! wink

Nikolas
Posted by: ClsscLib

Re: Columbia - MU School of Music - Works for piano, 4 hands - 11/04/13 05:34 AM

In case anyone else is interested, that would be at the University of Missouri in Columbia, MO, USA.
Posted by: A Guy

Re: Columbia - MU School of Music - Works for piano, 4 hands - 11/04/13 07:56 AM

Oh I live in missouri! Unfortunately, that's a school day...
Posted by: Nikolas

Re: Columbia - MU School of Music - Works for piano, 4 hands - 11/05/13 01:38 AM

Clssclib: Thanks for the fine detail. I had no idea, to be honest, being Greek and all... grin

A Guy: Unless I'm horribly mistaken isn't 8:30 PM in the night? Or you mean that it will go on too late? (EDIT: Checked it up. It is after mid day... YAY! I was correct for once! :D)

In any case I think that it should prove a great concert... smile But I'm not pushing any harder (how could I anyways?)
Posted by: ClsscLib

Re: Columbia - MU School of Music - Works for piano, 4 hands - 11/06/13 02:06 PM

My grandfather is from Korinthos; it's in the genes.

I only tried to clarify because there are a number of US educational institutions that bear the name "Columbia," located in different parts of the country, and I was curious myself.

Unfortunately, this particular Columbia is too far from me for attendance to be feasible.

It looks like a great program, though!