Mozart PC game!

Posted by: lol_nl

Mozart PC game! - 12/28/08 04:08 PM

Can you believe it? They have actually made a serious PC game about Mozart. It's an point-and-click style adventure game, which means: loads of puzzles. The graphics are quite awesome.

Trailer:
TV: Mozart English Trailer - Streaming Trailers, Videos and Movies - GamersHell.com

Site of the game:
Mozart - The adventure game

Site in French, page of the publisher:
Jeu Mozart - Le Dernier Secret - Micro Application

There isn't much else to find on the Internet. Maybe there are a few press reviews here and there, but the game is not listed in Metacritic's or Game Rankings' database. I've no idea whether it's a good game or not, but I'm very curious and would like to play it \:\) .
Posted by: LiszThalberg

Re: Mozart PC game! - 12/28/08 04:22 PM

Yiteng, we all miss your posts. Where have you been?
Posted by: lol_nl

Re: Mozart PC game! - 01/17/09 06:31 PM

You remembered me \:D .
Posted by: Canoxa

Re: Mozart PC game! - 02/25/09 04:39 PM

Looks pretty rad. If that's gameplay, and not a cutscene, rather pleasant indeed.
Posted by: elementc

Re: Mozart PC game! - 03/06/09 10:05 PM

The backgrounds are quite nice actually. I think the character models, objects, and animations could use some serious work though.

It couldn't be an adventure game set in real life if there weren't a conspiracy in the story!
Posted by: Drunk3nFist

Re: Mozart PC game! - 05/20/09 04:00 PM

Awesome! I wanna try this out smile

I know of a video game out there on PS3 and Xbox 360 called 'Eternal Sonata', which heavily features Chopin. Anyone played it? What's it like?
Posted by: Hrodulf

Re: Mozart PC game! - 05/20/09 05:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Drunk3nFist
Awesome! I wanna try this out smile

I know of a video game out there on PS3 and Xbox 360 called 'Eternal Sonata', which heavily features Chopin. Anyone played it? What's it like?

I only played it a little bit. It's sort of like final fantasy only set in Chopin's mind which turns out to be a fantasy world where everyone has a music-related name.

I stopped playing because I couldn't beat this one guy in the game and sort of just gave up. I kind of stopped playing video games because my wife doesn't like them and I've been doing other things. I keep wanting to hook the machine back up and get back into it, but I have so many other things to do that are more important or interesting I get distracted from it.

I did try playing maelstrom yesterday and was really mad about how bad I was at it. Back in the 1990s I was pretty good compared to my horrible performance last night.
Posted by: Skip

Re: Mozart PC game! - 06/17/09 03:39 PM

From what I've been able to research, the game is only offered for PC and in French.

Any updates would be appreciated....looks like Tomb Raider with a twist.

Interesting

Skip
Posted by: Drunk3nFist

Re: Mozart PC game! - 06/21/09 04:48 PM

No English version? frown