Online RPG Game

Posted by: Solo Piano

Online RPG Game - 04/01/07 11:24 PM

I'm not sure if any of you enjoy RPG games. But I found this game a few years ago and I can't stop playing it. I thought I would express the enjoyment of the game with others.

This game is impossible to beat, you just level your accounts stats, buy items (armour & weapons & other junk) and talk with other people. This game has me and as well as 180,000+ people a day playing hardcore. When I'm not out with friends or playing the piano I am playing the game I enjoy so very much, Runescape.

If you would like to check Runescape out here is the link.
www.runescape.com

Edward

PS: If you do start playing, feel free to add me if you have questions (Or feel free to ask them here)
My Runescape names are:
1. K I L L Ax (Thats K-I-L-L-Ax)
2. Edwin467
3. Barkleydog

Re: Online RPG Game - 04/02/07 09:55 AM

I forgot to mention, they are always updating the game. They put new items and mini-games which just makes the game more addictive.
Posted by: playadom

Re: Online RPG Game - 04/02/07 10:00 AM

Stop advertising Runescape. Runescape is no good.

Better is ADOM!
www.adom.de

Re: Online RPG Game - 04/02/07 10:23 AM

playadom,
I find it rude you coming into a topic I posted telling me to stop advertising a game I enjoy. Then you tell me to go play another game? If you want people to play the game you play, make a topic. Don't come in my topic and tell me Runescape is no good.

I was just trying to tell people about the game I enjoy playing. (HINT: This is "GAMES" Forum)

Edward
Posted by: Bassio

Re: Online RPG Game - 04/02/07 10:25 AM

I know this game. My cousins play it all the time.

Re: Online RPG Game - 04/02/07 10:28 AM

Bassio,
I'm not surprised your cousins play this game all the time. Its an addictive game, its hard to stop playing.

Edward
Posted by: SamOnThePiano

Re: Online RPG Game - 01/07/10 07:37 AM

I used to play it, Went high then i had no internet for two months. So i stopped. IT is addictive. But i sworn not to play computer the games anymore , for fear for interfering with my piano studies XD
Posted by: Savex

Re: Online RPG Game - 10/09/11 09:53 PM

thanks for your sharing
good day
Posted by: Glowry

Re: Online RPG Game - 11/14/11 01:05 AM

Yes its a good game & Whenever I have time I also love to play....
Posted by: Sly Cat

Re: Online RPG Game - 06/25/12 01:39 PM

I love RPGs and I've also played Runescape off and on since 2005 - still do. Love it or hate it, it's got enormous potential playing time and some of the most frequently updated content - even if some of the most recent updates have been kinda questionable.

I also play World of Warcraft, Aion (now Free to play) and a fair few others - including offline RPGs like the Elder Scrolls.

Good way to get away from things and relax... aside from playing that piano, that is. wink

Wonder if the OP still plays?
Posted by: Mona141

Re: Online RPG Game - 03/08/13 09:06 PM

This is the first time I know it, but I really like this game.