Bread and Breakfast with piano

Posted by: hotkeys

Bread and Breakfast with piano - 04/10/08 12:17 PM

I came across photos in flickr showing Christine Leah (one of the owners of Zengarra Bread and Breakfast) playing the piano. I went to Zengarra\'s Website and discovered this resort has a lot of cultural activities, and even Christine offers piano lessons!

I realize this is in Australia, but it is hoped others came across other bed and breakfast places in their travels similar to this place! I also understand the Zengarra resort may be pricey for the majority of us, and I wondered if anyone encountered similar venues in North America or even Europe. \:\)

- Mark
Posted by: Zengarra

Re: Bread and Breakfast with piano - 04/18/08 01:50 AM

Hi Mark,
By an amazing combination of technology and pure luck I saw your post about my wife, Christine Leah. I am a very lucky man I am married to a classical pianist and percussionist and so can swim up and down my pool in the Scenic Rim whilst Chris plays Scarlatti on the piano or Pachelbel on the Marimba. We do welcome musicians here at http://www.zengarra.com I launched the new web-site today to try to attract more players, so I can enjoy my amazing life even more!
We are going to San Francisco to visit daughter in June.Are there any musical Bed & Breakfasts between LA & SF please?
Regards,

Mike - The Pianist's Husband
Posted by: Piano World

Re: Bread and Breakfast with piano - 04/18/08 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Zengarra:
Hi Mark,
By an amazing combination of technology and pure luck I saw your post about my wife, Christine Leah. I am a very lucky man I am married to a classical pianist and percussionist and so can swim up and down my pool in the Scenic Rim whilst Chris plays Scarlatti on the piano or Pachelbel on the Marimba. We do welcome musicians here at http://www.zengarra.com I launched the new web-site today to try to attract more players, so I can enjoy my amazing life even more!
We are going to San Francisco to visit daughter in June.Are there any musical Bed & Breakfasts between LA & SF please?
Regards,

Mike - The Pianist's Husband [/b]
Sounds wonderful Mike,

All the more reason to visit Australia.

(I edited your post because the link wasn't working, comma was being picked up as part of the url).