House Recital Cincinnati

Posted by: SpectrumMan

House Recital Cincinnati - 02/04/09 09:29 PM

I am thinking of hosting a piano party in my home. I will hire a pianist to play a few short selections for us (about 4o minutes of playing). The house concert will be recorded for YouTube. I have two pianos that are in tip-top shape. One is a Steinway O and the other is a Baldwin C (same size as O). Both pianos have been completely rebuilt. Each piano has a Standwood TouchDesign action retrofit. Each piano has a Wapin Bridge. There are both incredible instruments.

I need to get an idea if there are many forum members in the area that would be intereted in attending. Once I get an indication of how many are interested I can set the date and hire the pianist. I am thinking about the last week in February.
Posted by: cjp_piano

Re: House Recital Cincinnati - 02/09/09 12:25 PM

I would be interested in attending. Also, I am the Membership chair for our district of music teachers, which includes over 150 members. I'm sure I could find enough people who would want to attend! What are the details?

Please email me here:

cjp_piano@yahoo.com

Re: House Recital Cincinnati - 02/10/09 05:26 PM

Clinton,

I will email you privately. I am just wondering why there has been so few posts to this message. Perhaps the majority of members and visitors will not see a message like this because they only get on Piano Forum.
Posted by: RoyP

Re: House Recital Cincinnati - 02/13/09 08:25 AM

Michael:
I think that's the case. This has been posted here for several days, and I only happened to look here because I glanced down and saw you had posted something. When are you thinking of having this? I would show up. I can think of a few people who might be interested as well.
Posted by: rada

Re: House Recital Cincinnati - 02/19/09 10:07 AM

Can I play?
rada
Posted by: dv

Re: House Recital Cincinnati - 02/19/09 06:15 PM

I'm interested.

Re: House Recital Cincinnati - 02/19/09 08:24 PM

I'm still working on it. Dv I keep you posted. Rada how would you play since you are in Colorado and I am in Ohio?
Posted by: rada

Re: House Recital Cincinnati - 02/21/09 10:57 AM

Can you beam me up? Just kidding...I will pm you Michael.
rada