Piano Party - Piano Club - Monterey Peninsula & Santa Cruz

Posted by: Lyn Bronson

Piano Party - Piano Club - Monterey Peninsula & Santa Cruz - 11/24/09 01:59 PM

The Piano Club of the Monterey Peninsula & Santa Cruz is having its annual Christmas Piano Party on Saturday December 5, 2009 at 3 pm in the home of Lyn & Renée Bronson in Carmel, California (two Steinway 9' concert grands in our living room). Six out of our twelve members will be performing a formal recital (we have printed programs). Normally for our monthly meetings (rotating each month to the homes of our members) only members may attend, and if they attend, they have to perform. However, at our annual Christmas Piano Party, spouses and significant others are invited. Anyone interested in joining may call (831) 624-7971
Posted by: Bex

Re: Piano Party - Piano Club - Monterey Peninsula & Santa Cruz - 04/01/10 03:10 PM

Hi Lynn and Renee,

I just saw this message - haven't been on Piano World forums in awhile. Are you planning any more piano get-togethers? I live in Los Angeles, but I'd be willing to head north to meet other like-minded folks.

I am going to have a joint recital in Los Angeles on Sunday, June 20. The event is free and the anyone can attend!