There you go.
Done in around 20 minutes, including the editing, so don't expect too much.
But really I felt like composing a tiny bit, so...www.musica-ferrum.com/documents/gisele%20chromatic%20etude.pdf
Notice the following:
* It's got your nickname on, so that should arouse a few questions around that!
* The tempo is not a tpyo (<- this one is and it's intentional). It's Allegro-ish
* I played it at q = 138, but it can work rather slower.
* This tiny etude, along with practising the chromatic scale to both hands (mostly the right of course), it also allows you to check how well your student knows the notes about the high A on the right hand.
* The PDF format IS the US letter format, so you should be able to print it fine.
* You're free to share it as you see fit (this applies to everyone), but if possible send them this link, if it's through the internet. Otherwise photocopies are fine.
It actually may be that I'm not fully aware of the technical abilities of level 3A in which case you may disregard this short etude all together. If you don't like it, you can also disregard it, no questions asked.
But this was my break from editing 'serious' big works of 80 pages + so thanks for the opportunity!