Get a free promo code for Flashnote Derby Note-Naming App

Posted by: Luke in ChiTown

Get a free promo code for Flashnote Derby Note-Naming App - 11/13/12 03:26 PM

Piano teachers-

If you're using an iPad or iPhone in your studio and could use a fun, addicting, and effective app for helping your students memorize their note names, click the link below for a promo code to get a FREE download of Flashnote Derby.

I'm preparing an update to the app which should be released in the next few days, and I have about ten promo codes that are going to expire if I don't give them away, so first come-first served.

What's more, you'll be able to download the updated app for free as soon as it becomes available. It has a fun winter theme to go along with the upcoming holidays as well as the ability to input responses by an onscreen piano keyboard as well as via the letter name.

Here is the link:

http://appcod.es/flashnote-derby

Remember, I have only about ten codes left, so I apologize in advance if they are all gone by the time you click. (Please be cool and take only one code per person.)

Best wishes!

- Luke
Posted by: Nikolas

Re: Get a free promo code for Flashnote Derby Note-Naming App - 11/13/12 03:44 PM

Ok,

First of all, very cool Luke!

Secondly, thanks for sharing the free promo codes...

Thirdly and most importantly: I do NOT own an imachine, so I'm unable to use the promo code, but I clicked on it anyways being stupid and very fast at clicking at random stuff. Can I post it here and the first one grabs the code, please? Or something else? It's useless for me, but not for others...
Posted by: Ben Crosland

Re: Get a free promo code for Flashnote Derby Note-Naming App - 11/15/12 07:17 PM

Thanks Luke! I got the iPad version - I can see this one getting some use smile