Help needed to get forum started

Posted by: DW_mod

Help needed to get forum started - 01/12/04 10:33 AM

Hello all fellow pianists/teachers! I'm the piano mod. for http://musicetc.tk We've just recently started out and need a lot of pianists to contribute some articles if u can . Do visit our forum. We've some interesting finger polls/teacher polls/ word games/ lesson tabs/ sound, audio files/picture postings. There's a technical section whereby professional pianists upload short excerpts of studies and give tips on getting em. U can upload yr own playing also and ask for constructive suggestions. Thanks. Pls do visit us, as we're very new. And there's a lot of work yet to be done. Pls lend a helping hand . Thank YOU.
Posted by: DW_mod

Re: Help needed to get forum started - 01/12/04 08:04 PM

OK...Ha...I guess this's a really sensative topic...But do drop by if u can. BTW, this's a really great site and be sure that I'll stay here for long. But Do visit us if u can, caz I'm outnumbered at musicetc. They have an amazing pool of guitarist/drummer that just swarmed in from MX. And u know how depressing things can be when punks greatly outnumbered classical musicians. \:\(