New To This Forum

Posted by: MusicaMusique

New To This Forum - 09/29/12 02:38 PM

Hello everyone, I just signed up here a day ago.

I'd like to show you guys a piano playing video of mine. I learned the following song by ear. Please let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzLUV5WbkGU

heart
Posted by: woodfab

Re: New To This Forum - 10/05/12 09:56 PM

I would say it's very hard to WOW in the piano world, especially when it's on a digital piano. I find it hard to make any any real comment on playing ability with the use of a digital piano.
The dynamics of an acoustic piano, blows away even the most expensive digital piano.
I would enjoy hearing you play an acoustic piano.

I know it's not always easy to get access to a decent acoustic piano but it's defiantly worth the effort.

Dan
Posted by: MusicaMusique

Re: New To This Forum - 10/07/12 09:22 AM

Originally Posted By: woodfab
I would say it's very hard to WOW in the piano world, especially when it's on a digital piano. I find it hard to make any any real comment on playing ability with the use of a digital piano.
The dynamics of an acoustic piano, blows away even the most expensive digital piano.
I would enjoy hearing you play an acoustic piano.

I know it's not always easy to get access to a decent acoustic piano but it's defiantly worth the effort.

Dan

Dan, I agree with you! It is really my dream to own a decent acoustic piano, unfortunately, I could not afford it, the digital piano shown on the video does not belong to me. ^^

Thanks for the comment!!