HELP! Seeking a recording of a piano piece.

Posted by: hayleypooley

HELP! Seeking a recording of a piano piece. - 07/13/13 10:42 PM

I am looking for someone who could make me a recording of themselves playing the piano from the Tim Minchin Song "You Grew on Me".

My fiancee and I are getting married in early September and would love to have this song as part of our ceremony. It is a song about "that creepyupy kind of love" and make constant comparisons to love being like medical disorders. This works well with our back story as health scares play a significant role in our time together. However, our parents feel that the lyrics are a little inappropriate for the ceremony so as a compromise we are looking for a version without lyrics. However, this doesn't seem to exist yet.

It is a pretty but apparently very simple piece to play. The Sheet Music can be found here: http://timminch.in/you-grew-on-me.

We would be willing to Paypal $ for your time if you are able to produce a quality recording of the piece that we could use.

Thanks so much for considering doing this.
Posted by: Derulux

Re: HELP! Seeking a recording of a piano piece. - 07/13/13 10:54 PM

If I had a piano, I'd take a day and do it for you for free, but unfortunately I don't. Just a crappy keyboard that I have access to once a week or so when I'm "home".

Have you tried emailing the person listed on that site?