RCT Review

Posted by: Alex Hernandez

RCT Review - 09/25/02 06:09 PM

I love it!!!!

I just installed and calibrated it on my ipac and it's like owning a fully operational phaser (on stun of course).

At first it seemed a little pricey but in fact I feel it's well worth it.
Posted by: Derick

Re: RCT Review - 09/25/02 06:17 PM

RCT = Reyburn Cyber Tuner, correct?

Just from the little I know about piano tuning, I was very impressed with what my tech told me about it. He just bought the little Palm Pilot version of it, or to use in conjunction with it. I think he now stores everyone's piano info on his laptop and uses the Palm to do the tuning.

Derick
Posted by: Alex Hernandez

Re: RCT Review - 09/25/02 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Derick:
RCT = Reyburn Cyber Tuner, correct?

Just from the little I know about piano tuning, I was very impressed with what my tech told me about it. He just bought the little Palm Pilot version of it, or to use in conjunction with it. I think he now stores everyone's piano info on his laptop and uses the Palm to do the tuning.

Derick[/b]
Thats a very good system he has going Derek.
And yes it is Reyburn Cyber Tuner and it's a really great program with great support from Dean Reyburn and Mitch Kiel.

I hope others respond to this thread I would be interested in what others think of it.
Posted by: Derick

Re: RCT Review - 09/25/02 09:55 PM

Alex,

Can you tell me what you, as a technician, find advantageous about the RCT? But could you put it in laymans terms. I didn't really understand what was written in "The Piano Forum" on ETA's.

Thanks,
Derick