Who's going to the PTG National in Anaheim this June '08?

Posted by: 88Key_PianoPlayer

Who's going to the PTG National in Anaheim this June '08? - 05/23/08 01:51 AM

*raises hand*

I registered today. \:\)

Who else plans to be there?
Posted by: Gene Nelson

Re: Who's going to the PTG National in Anaheim this June '08? - 05/23/08 11:04 AM

See ya there.
Posted by: SuperTuner

Re: Who's going to the PTG National in Anaheim this June '08? - 05/23/08 03:38 PM

Me, too! Aaron (husband) is on the moving crew, and I will be there for the council meeting.
Posted by: piqué

Re: Who's going to the PTG National in Anaheim this June '08? - 05/23/08 04:13 PM

i'll be there for the day on june 20th, in the book signing booth in the exhibition hall. come by and say hi. \:\)
Posted by: Jerry Cohen, RPT

Re: Who's going to the PTG National in Anaheim this June '08? - 05/24/08 09:17 AM

I'll be there as well, from Sunday to Sunday.
Posted by: Dave Stahl

Re: Who's going to the PTG National in Anaheim this June '08? - 05/24/08 09:25 AM

I'm still waffling...I do hope to get down there, though.
Posted by: kenny

Re: Who's going to the PTG National in Anaheim this June '08? - 05/24/08 12:08 PM

I'll be there.

That's me on the right.
Rich Galassini is the other guy.

If you see me say Hi!

Posted by: RonTuner

Re: Who's going to the PTG National in Anaheim this June '08? - 05/24/08 05:13 PM

Not in the cards, maybe next year?

Ron Koval
Posted by: RoyP

Re: Who's going to the PTG National in Anaheim this June '08? - 05/24/08 05:51 PM

Not me. Wish I could make it.
Posted by: Sam Casey

Re: Who's going to the PTG National in Anaheim this June '08? - 05/24/08 06:15 PM

I had planned on it but other commitments got in the way. Maybe next year.
Posted by: CTPianotech

Re: Who's going to the PTG National in Anaheim this June '08? - 05/24/08 06:19 PM

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be making it this year. Watching over the shop while boss-man teaches.
Posted by: Bill Bremmer RPT

Re: Who's going to the PTG National in Anaheim this June '08? - 05/25/08 12:16 PM

I will be there, Sunday to Sunday. I will sing the National Anthems at the opening night ceremony (the Canadian one will be repeated in French for our Québecois friends).

I will give a complete aural tuning demonstration of the EBVT on Saturday afternoon at 1:30 PM. The unique octave tuning method will be part of it. If you miss that but are interested in the subject, there will be two mini-tech demos of how to tune that temperament and I will encourage participants to try their hand at it if they wish.

I'll also be conducting a PTG Tuning Exam Master Tuning on Tuesday at 1 PM. If you are a PTG Associate and are planning to take the tuning exam, you may request to observe the procedure at any one of the master tunings. Go to the exam office for an appointment.

On Wednesday, I will be among the instructors for Tuning Exam Preparation, teaching 4ths, 5ths and Octave tuning. I'll also be conducting 3 tuning exams and assisting in another.

I'd like to pick up Piqué's book and have her sign it on Friday!
Posted by: jrpiano

Re: Who's going to the PTG National in Anaheim this June '08? - 06/02/08 04:19 PM

I am driving out, leaving June 10, to arrive for the 17th., when I am booked in.
I think it is over 3500 miles.
I still enjoy driving, and will be sight seeing, and visiting relatives.
The gas companies heard, I was going and raised the prices. :-(
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Posted by: Rod Verhnjak

Re: Who's going to the PTG National in Anaheim this June '08? - 06/02/08 05:09 PM

Re: Who's going to the PTG National in Anaheim this June '08? - 06/02/08 05:11 PM

I'm going.
The date sure is coming quickly.

Re: Who's going to the PTG National in Anaheim this June '08? - 06/12/08 11:34 AM

Anyone else?
Posted by: Bill Bremmer RPT

Re: Who's going to the PTG National in Anaheim this June '08? - 06/13/08 09:29 AM

John Ross,

It will be good to see you again. Look for me at the opening Ceremony. If I can use Jim Coleman's piano when he is not using it, I would like to show you my newest plan for ETD users to tune the Midrange for the PTG Tuning Exam. I know you have resigned not to try again but I've always had hope that you could do it.
Posted by: Mark Purney

Re: Who's going to the PTG National in Anaheim this June '08? - 06/13/08 09:23 PM

I'll be there. I still need to decide on my class schedule.
Posted by: 88Key_PianoPlayer

Re: Who's going to the PTG National in Anaheim this June '08? - 06/14/08 04:26 AM

Code:
                                                    ???
N   N   OOO   RRRR   BBBB   EEEEE  RRRR   TTTTT    ?   ?
NN  N  O   O  R   R  B   B  E      R   R    T         ?
N N N  O   O  RRRR   BBBB   EEEE   RRRR     T        ?
N  NN  O   O  R   R  B   B  E      R   R    T        ?
N   N   OOO   R   R  BBBB   EEEEE  R   R    T
                                                     ?
Are you coming to the PTG convention??[/b]

If not, how are we going to get a pic of you on the forums?

If I have to, I suppose I could get one...

with this...
or... if nothing else works... with this...

Actually, though.... I don't think my sorry excuse for photographic equipment could get a good enough picture of Norbert to post on the forums. \:\(

Maybe someone else might be able to get a photo of him...

(Maybe someone could use their Hasselblad H3D-39 with an 1800mm f/2.8 IS macro lens to photograph Norbert for the forums....)