If I may notify you of a new thread in composers lounge?

Posted by: Nikolas

If I may notify you of a new thread in composers lounge? - 12/04/12 02:24 AM

Hi everyone,

I don't frequent this forum too much, but I'll admit that I directly stole any idea from this very ABF! wink You see I have always been fascinated by this monthly piano bar. It's a wonderful thing and as such I decided to try it out in the composer's lounge, a place half deserted most of the time, unfortunately.

So I've made this thread: http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1994436/1.html

It contains already a number of compositions, most (except 1) with scores. A lot of the works are quite easy to perform and as such I think would benefit beginners (adults or not).

So come in, and enjoy your stay in the 4 page thread already! smile

Note: Everything in there is and will stay for free (as long as the copyright holders allow it to be for free). My webspace and help is offered for free, and as long as the copyright holders do not object the files will remain online! Everything is copyrighted to their rightful owners.

Just in case...
Posted by: casinitaly

Re: If I may notify you of a new thread in composers lounge? - 12/04/12 02:43 AM

What an interesting idea! Thanks Nikolas!
Posted by: Mr Super-Hunky

Re: If I may notify you of a new thread in composers lounge? - 12/04/12 04:25 AM

Yes, I don't know who started the piano bar concept either but I'd bet he's a handsome devil!
Posted by: jotur

Re: If I may notify you of a new thread in composers lounge? - 12/04/12 04:36 AM

<snort>

Cathy
Posted by: Bobpickle

Re: If I may notify you of a new thread in composers lounge? - 12/05/12 03:19 AM

Originally Posted By: jotur
<snort>

Posted by: jotur

Re: If I may notify you of a new thread in composers lounge? - 12/05/12 10:57 AM

laugh

I've been reading some of the thread in the composers lounge.

Sigh. So much music, so little time. The lullaby looks wonderful.

Cathy
Posted by: Nikolas

Re: If I may notify you of a new thread in composers lounge? - 12/05/12 02:08 PM

Bibpickle: Yikes! I can't believe there's such a thing.

Cathy: Yes, the lullaby (and the elegy and my work) are all works suited for semi-beginners. And I'm especially fond of the elegy and the lullaby (that's why I made it into a score, so others can use... ;))

I'm Glad that people are enjoying it!