Cruella de Vil - sheet music.

Posted by: bluebilly

Cruella de Vil - sheet music. - 02/07/13 12:23 PM

I would like to buy this exact arrangement of CRUELLA DE VIL sheet music for my granddaughter, she's just coming up to her ABRSM Grade 1 exam, there are other arrangements labelled "Easy Piano" but this one seems to be the nicest, does anyone recognise it please? Unfortunately that afore mentioned website seems to be involved in copyright issues.
Posted by: JimF

Re: Cruella de Vil - sheet music. - 02/07/13 04:42 PM

There is this Disney collection that gets good reviews on Amazon that is Easy Piano and has Cruella. Disney Collection from Hal Leonard

Amazon also has links to individual sheets at other sellers. And you might try SheetmusicPlus website.
Posted by: Chris H.

Re: Cruella de Vil - sheet music. - 02/07/13 05:44 PM

It looks very much like Hal Leonard to me.

There's an arrangement in Hal Leonard popular piano solos book 4 which is almost identical. Worth getting her that book as there are a few nice pieces in it besides cruella.
Posted by: Rostosky

Re: Cruella de Vil - sheet music. - 02/07/13 05:57 PM

Bluebilly, I dont understand, I just right clicked on the "exact copy you wanted" from your link, and did "save image as" and there it is in my downloads right now.....??
Posted by: malkin

Re: Cruella de Vil - sheet music. - 02/07/13 06:44 PM

Rosto--I think Bluebilly is hoping for a LEGAL copy.
wink
Posted by: Chris H.

Re: Cruella de Vil - sheet music. - 02/07/13 06:55 PM

I think also the books are not that expensive and contain a lot of other music to enjoy too.
Posted by: malkin

Re: Cruella de Vil - sheet music. - 02/07/13 07:00 PM

And the books have illustrations!

Re: Cruella de Vil - sheet music. - 02/08/13 01:05 AM

Thanks for the help so far folks, my granddaughter particularly asked me to get the Cruella de Vil sheet, so I bought THIS BOOK, guess what.... Cruella de Vil wasn't in it!!. I've browsed through the "look inside" books on Amazon and Sheetmusic Plus, mostly Hal Leonard, but can't find arrangements so good as the one which was on that site.

Re: Cruella de Vil - sheet music. - 02/08/13 02:28 AM

Thanks JimF and Chris H, I've ordered both of those books, at least she'll have plenty of material to help her take a break from practicing "Chattanooga Choo Choo". grin