Too much practice today...

Posted by: ClsscLib

Too much practice today... - 02/17/13 07:52 PM

... I think I gave myself a Czernia.
Posted by: Derulux

Re: Too much practice today... - 02/17/13 09:18 PM

LOL. laugh Though I do hope that wasn't all you practiced today. I would drive myself nuts doing that.
Posted by: panche23

Re: Too much practice today... - 02/17/13 09:25 PM

Know what you mean. I gave myself a Bachache.
Posted by: Derulux

Re: Too much practice today... - 02/17/13 09:35 PM

I think I'm getting a good Handel on what you guys are going through.. perhaps we can make a Liszt of all possible puns? I, for one, am stuck between a Rach and a hard piece.
Posted by: jawhitti

Re: Too much practice today... - 02/17/13 10:27 PM

Every time I play my wife cries, as if I were Chopin onions.
Posted by: ju5t1n-h

Re: Too much practice today... - 02/17/13 10:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Derulux
I think I'm getting a good Handel on what you guys are going through.. perhaps we can make a Liszt of all possible puns? I, for one, am stuck between a Rach and a hard piece.

Don't Strauss over it if you cant come up with any...

I can't Handel all these terrible puns
Posted by: stumbler

Re: Too much practice today... - 02/17/13 10:54 PM

Be careful not to play too much. Sure today you may be a social player, but down the road you may need to join "Pianists Hanonymous".
Posted by: fizikisto

Re: Too much practice today... - 02/17/13 11:30 PM

Wow, I'm with you Ju5t1n-h! I can't Behr all these puns either. I hope they end soon or it might Foster resentment. Might have to order More-tons of jelly rolls to get over it.
Posted by: Stubbie

Re: Too much practice today... - 02/18/13 06:17 PM

Originally Posted By: fizikisto
Wow, I'm with you Ju5t1n-h! I can't Behr all these puns either. I hope they end soon or it might Foster resentment. Might have to order More-tons of jelly rolls to get over it.

Forget the jelly rolls. Throw some brats on the v.Weber. They're great--no Fibich-ing.
Posted by: casinitaly

Re: Too much practice today... - 02/19/13 02:15 AM

Where have all you great punsters been Haydn out?

CsscLib- you may have to sit on the sofa with a b-holst-er or you'll end up in a Heller of a lot of pain!