Piano World Home Page
Posted By: Oxfords Gal You think playing the piano is intense? - 10/28/08 05:53 PM
I almost laughed myself out of the chair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAg5KjnAhuU
That's HYSTERICAL!!!!
Posted By: AnthonyB Re: You think playing the piano is intense? - 10/28/08 05:57 PM
Ha Ha Ha.

The internets never cease to amaze and awe.
Posted By: Mark... Re: You think playing the piano is intense? - 10/28/08 06:00 PM
I had to close it when he started singing... smile
laugh Someone has too much time on their hands...
Posted By: Triryche Re: You think playing the piano is intense? - 10/28/08 07:03 PM
I don't know what to say.

Not sure about the intro, but he nailed the delay on the 2nd verse?? confused

I have to get me one of those!! whome
Originally posted by Mark...:
But that means you missed the eyebrow action at around the 2:16 / 2:18 mark.... I almost lost my coffee out of both ends.

Over a million people have watched that video and it has a 5-star rating. eek
Posted By: Peyton Re: You think playing the piano is intense? - 10/28/08 07:41 PM
That is true art. Did you watch the one with the Dorkbot Alba's Waldflöte vs Kazookeylele - dueling banjo's? This guy is good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgxnnFYIaFs&feature=channel
Originally posted by Monica K.:
[b] I had to close it when he started singing... smile
But that means you missed the eyebrow action at around the 2:16 / 2:18 mark.... I almost lost my coffee out of both ends.

Over a million people have watched that video and it has a 5-star rating. eek [/b]
I closed it when he went for the kazoo - if this is art, then I don't want any part - and over a million people can't be wrong, can they? - the scary thing is alot of the 5-star raters are eligible to vote . . . eek - and the really scary thing is there is much that is even worse out there on YouTube cursing

Regards, JF
Posted By: Peyton Re: You think playing the piano is intense? - 10/28/08 10:01 PM
Gee John... I gave him 5 stars and I'm also eligible to vote. Alas. In my opinion that guy is a talented actor/comedian/musician and put together some very funny video.
Originally posted by Peyton:
Gee John... I gave him 5 stars and I'm also eligible to vote. Alas. In my opinion that guy is a talented actor/comedian/musician and put together some very funny video.
Peyton - as someone famous once said (it was either Voltaire or Harry Truman, I think): "I don't agree with what you said, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".

Regards, JF

P.S. I couldn't have been Harry. I think he probably would have said something like: "I don't agree with a damn thing you said, but I'll defend almost to the death your right to your ill-informed opinion." wink
Posted By: flyboy01 Re: You think playing the piano is intense? - 10/29/08 03:23 AM
Oxfords Gal - Good one. My cat was looking very strange at the sound!
I wonder if he teaches? I want to take a few lessons. Did he ever try Chopin?
Posted By: MmmmBalf Re: You think playing the piano is intense? - 10/29/08 09:04 AM
ROFL Ditto laugh
Help!!!!! I didn't want to hear that. I did the same thing Mark... laugh
He he, I didn't even let this genius get that far... :rolleyes:
Ah give the kid a break, He got his 15 minuets most of us got a good laugh and you know he might just have something.

I hope its not contagious
He needs to wash his hair.
If you didn't like that version, try this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IliwQImJrYE&NR=1
You say you want intense - well, you can't handle intense!

That's why you get this as a starting point:

web page

Regards (and hoping you can handle it), JF
© Piano World Piano & Digital Piano Forums