happy birthday cruiser!

Posted by: sotto voce

happy birthday cruiser! - 01/12/09 09:14 AM

Have a great day, and many happy returns.

Steven
Posted by: Monica K.

Re: happy birthday cruiser! - 01/12/09 10:01 AM

Happy birthday, cruiser! Hope it's a great day filled with loved ones, piano, and cake. \:\)
Posted by: cruiser

Re: happy birthday cruiser! - 01/12/09 11:21 AM

Steven, Monica, thank you both so much for the greetings!

So far, my day has been exactly as you predicted, Monica! And you know what, being remembered by my distant piano pals is as precious to me as everything else today \:\)

Mike
Posted by: Kymber

Re: happy birthday cruiser! - 01/12/09 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Monica K.:
Hope it's a great day filled with loved ones, piano, and cake. \:\) [/b]
What more could anyone ask for?!
Happy Birthday!
Posted by: Chardonnay

Re: happy birthday cruiser! - 01/12/09 11:56 AM

Add me to the list! -a very Happy Birthday to you, Cruiser! -And your little dog too \:\)
Posted by: cruiser

Re: happy birthday cruiser! - 01/12/09 12:03 PM

Thank you, Kymber and Chardonnay, from me and the dog - his name's 'Brendel' by the way ;\) after the great Alfred Brendel, who retired from the concert platform recently.
Posted by: Betty Patnude

Re: happy birthday cruiser! - 01/12/09 11:37 PM

I just ate a delicious brownie brought to me by Tim who is celebrating his 12th birthday! I took a bite for Tim, a bite for Cruiser, a bite for my daughter, Barbara in Mississippi, having a birthday on Wednesday......golly there were a lot of January Birthdays! Yum! Finger licking good! A little square of brownie about 3x3 gives so much pleasure - yummy to the tummy and happy to the heart.

Eating the birthday cake has never been my problem, it's blowing out all the candles that gets hard to do.....all together now, "One, two, three - Whoooosh!" And, group hug!

Betty
Posted by: Triryche

Re: happy birthday cruiser! - 01/13/09 12:08 AM

Happy Birthday!! \:\)