How About Including Piano Info With CD Liner Notes?

Posted by: Jeanne W

How About Including Piano Info With CD Liner Notes? - 10/11/04 06:55 AM

I didn't see in the Submission guidelines anything asking participants to include info about the piano they are playing.

It'd be great if CD notes included:

Kind of piano
Size of piano
Year built
If piano has been rebuilt

\:D

Jeanne W
Posted by: paulie567

Re: How About Including Piano Info With CD Liner Notes? - 10/19/04 09:28 PM

good idea! might be a lot of typing and might make the CD booklet too large though... I guess it depends on how many tracks end up on the CD?
Posted by: Bernard

Re: How About Including Piano Info With CD Liner Notes? - 10/19/04 11:01 PM

Jeanne W, I think it's a great idea.

paulie567, that's not going to amount to much typing and won't require much more room than if they were omitted. (Ha! I used to be a typesetter and used to help type whole books!)
Posted by: jdsher

Re: How About Including Piano Info With CD Liner Notes? - 10/21/04 08:37 AM

Great idea Jeanne! Pianos are the focus of this forum, so it makes sense to list what people were playing during their recordings. I think it will be great to finally hear good pianists playing such a wide assortment of pianos.
Jon
Posted by: confident

Re: How About Including Piano Info With CD Liner Notes? - 06/30/08 02:25 AM

Hello,my dear internet friends , do you know the brand of Artmann ? If you don't know it , allow me to introduce it to you. Artmann brand is a famous brand as well ,which likes Pear brand. Our company has been established 10 years. We have first-class management and technologies.We can provide you with high-quality products and good after-sales- services. If you want to know much information about it. please search:www.artmannpiano.com on the internet. I think that's would give you accurate answer after viewing.Or If you want me help you. please send email to me:zhuqi_1983@hotmail.com my telephone number:+86(0)15821390924. Thanks for calling! Choose Artmann brand is you first priority!Trust artmann! Trust our factory.Trust our services! I sincerely want to hear your voice!
Posted by: pudaa

Re: How About Including Piano Info With CD Liner Notes? - 08/20/08 02:10 AM

Yes, nice, it is a great idea.