Eels -ugly love

Posted by: Lewbarker

Eels -ugly love - 01/30/13 10:38 AM

Hello,

I have been searching for the sheet music for a song called 'ugly love' by the eels. It's off the album, 'blinking lights and other revelations' .
It would be very much appreciated if anybody happens to have the sheet music to email it to me.
Also if any one has some spare time on their hands Id be very thankfull if they were able to work it out and put it into notation for me? smile
Thanks!
Posted by: LoPresti

Re: Eels -ugly love - 01/30/13 12:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Lewbarker
. . . 'ugly love' by the eels. . .
It would be very much appreciated if anybody happens to have the sheet music to email it to me.
Also if any one has some spare time on their hands Id be very thankfull if they were able to work it out and put it into notation for me?

Hey, Lew,

Not asking much for a new guy . . . welcome to the Forums!
Posted by: jasperkeys

Re: Eels -ugly love - 01/30/13 02:31 PM

Welcome! I found this link on a website called Jellynote.com. Anyway, there is some sheet music for this song. Looks like just the treble clef although chords are provided.

http://www.jellynote.com/sheet-music-tabs/eels/ugly-love/5076cf71d2235a7374cdb46f

Re: Eels -ugly love - 01/31/13 06:02 AM

Haha, thank you. I know but I have been looking for the sheet music for so long now! Am looking forward to using the forum...
Posted by: LoPresti

Re: Eels -ugly love - 01/31/13 10:01 AM

Originally Posted By: jasperkeys
I found this link on a website called Jellynote.com.

JasperKeys,

Is there some secret to actually viewing any music on the link you posted?

Re: Eels -ugly love - 01/31/13 10:11 AM

Thanks so much i appreciate the help, it looks to me as if they've got the wrong song on this site... its actually the eels version of 'cant halp falling in love' but a great cover actually and i shall learn it none the less!
Thanks anyway... not a bad sight either ..
Posted by: jasperkeys

Re: Eels -ugly love - 01/31/13 01:07 PM

Quote:
Is there some secret to actually viewing any music on the link you posted

I don't know; the music appeared without any prodding on my computer. It just may be your computer but I'm running Windows 7 if that might give a clue.

I'm sorry the music was actually for "Can't help falling in love" instead of the one you really wanted. I wasn't familiar with "Ugly Love".