Rhapsody In Blue by George Gershwin

Posted by: 193866

Rhapsody In Blue by George Gershwin - 09/30/07 05:51 PM

Do you play Rhapsody in Blue by George Gershwin? Wanting information... Thank you in advance for your reply. Sandy B
Posted by: Hardway

Re: Rhapsody In Blue by George Gershwin - 10/02/07 06:26 AM

I worked that tune up back in '97. Shoot me an email to see if I can lend any insight.

austinrocks05@yahoo.com

Scotty Hardway

Re: Rhapsody In Blue by George Gershwin - 10/02/07 05:35 PM

Hello Hardway, Could you share with us members? Will you share the arrangement you learned from and give us the information please? In awe of anyone who plays Rhapsody In Blue. I do have a copy of the 31 page arrangement he wrote. Thank you, Sandy B
Posted by: ikeboy

Re: Rhapsody In Blue by George Gershwin - 10/03/07 02:42 AM

Hello, Sandra, and anyone else interested... I have honora klarmann's "little" rhapsody in blue, simplified. It's only 4 pages, nice piece for intermediate students. Be glad to email to you if you'd like.

Ah, the ivories need tickling.

Very best regards.

Ikeboy

Re: Rhapsody In Blue by George Gershwin - 10/03/07 01:33 PM

ikeboy... Thank you so very much. Please do email me "little" Rhapsody in Blue. I will so appreciate. Many others will benefit to as I perform daily at our assisted living on our small black grand. This will be one of their favorites. Grateful to you. Number One American composition ever written in my own personal piano world. Thank you again. Sandy B