My composition

Posted by: 1wiki1

My composition - 09/29/12 01:26 PM

I would be glad, if you will listen to my new composition.
Im playing piano for years now. Just for fun smile

Thank you for your feedbacks and comments smile . I really do appreciate it! smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I6uhAgqoM0
Posted by: MusicaMusique

Re: My composition - 09/29/12 03:09 PM

Originally Posted By: 1wiki1
I would be glad, if you will listen to my new composition.
Im playing piano for years now. Just for fun smile

Thank you for your feedbacks and comments smile . I really do appreciate it! smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I6uhAgqoM0

I enjoy it a lot, thanks for sharing. The pic shown on the video matches the song. By the way, aren't you a new member? I am also new here.

Re: My composition - 09/29/12 03:49 PM

Thank you! smile Yes, Im new here, too smile
Posted by: Justplay

Re: My composition - 09/30/12 10:24 AM

I really liked that... That was a very nice piece! Well played and enjoyed the video aspect as well!

I'm new here and am going to start posting compositions as well.
Posted by: Bayoy

Re: My composition - 09/30/12 10:59 PM

I love it super! Thanks for sharing!
Posted by: Phyliss

Re: My composition - 10/01/12 09:05 AM

Soothing. I like it smile
I like 00:52, kind of evoke stronger emotions eh?
1:07 good job
then towards 2:12, i thought it was going to end, but it didn't. there isn't much development from here onwards i felt. then it felt like you wanted to build something to 2:40 but the build-up was a bit half hearted (?) ;p
then 2:51 transits back to the peaceful days, ok

these are what i felt and my comments but anyway i am no pro myself. overall i thought it was not bad, i enjoyed listening smile

Re: My composition - 10/04/12 05:16 PM

Oh thank you for all your comments /criticisms and suggestions. I really appreciate them! I am glad you like it!
Phyliss, thank you for your opinions, too smile
Posted by: Foxes

Re: My composition - 10/28/12 08:15 PM

Show your partner or next partner this, tell them you wrote it for them (lie), win win.

Anyway, I didn't think much of it, a bit of a bore, a bit too happy for my liking. Sort of Thanksgiving music to me.

Objectively speaking it's still sort of slight, small, unassuming. To people not particularly versed in modern pop classical piano it'd sound grand though - good enough.