My new composition " The Last Ballet "

Posted by: 1wiki1

My new composition " The Last Ballet " - 03/24/13 10:54 AM

Hello everybody smile

I´ve just finished my next own composition. I would love to hear some offers or opinions what you think about it smile !! Thank you so much and I hope you will like it!

P.S.: I apologize for some very silent parts, so I hope that your speakers work properly ((-: . And I hope you will like the ballet as well!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zIdGL82YS4

Thank you again
Posted by: Schubertslieder

Re: My new composition " The Last Ballet " - 03/27/13 08:58 AM

Hello 1wiki1

Is this in common time? Perhaps in 2/4 or in cut time?
Posted by: rada

Re: My new composition " The Last Ballet " - 03/27/13 12:54 PM

I like the piece and enjoyed the visual as well. I never thought for a moment it was anything other than 3/4.....was it? Do you have this piece scored?

rada
Posted by: Schubertslieder

Re: My new composition " The Last Ballet " - 03/27/13 02:40 PM

Originally Posted By: rada
I like the piece and enjoyed the visual as well. I never thought for a moment it was anything other than 3/4.....was it? Do you have this piece scored?

rada

Even without the score, and just by listening to it, I honestly do not believe this is in 3/4 time.
Posted by: Tim Adrianson

Re: My new composition " The Last Ballet " - 03/27/13 04:45 PM

1wiki1 -- A very beautiful, sensitive piece -- perfectly in keeping with the theme! Wonderful stuff!

As far as time signature goes -- I heard a very straightforward 4/4 pulse up until the point where it reaches a climactic point of stasis -- then it moves to a 3/4 waltz feel, although I tended to feel it more as a 6/8 pulse.

Thanks for sharing this!
Posted by: 1wiki1

Re: My new composition " The Last Ballet " - 04/01/13 12:15 PM

Thank you for your comments! smile

It´s a 2/4 pulse smile
Posted by: GregSTB

Re: My new composition " The Last Ballet " - 04/12/13 05:27 AM

i am seriously loving this composition! i subbed to you because of this a while ago but forgot to comment lol. dunno why.
Posted by: JoelW

Re: My new composition " The Last Ballet " - 04/13/13 06:36 AM

I liked it.