My piano composition Floating in lonely Space (sad piano)

Posted by: PoetOfTheFall21

My piano composition Floating in lonely Space (sad piano) - 06/16/13 04:17 PM

Here's one composition I came up with and finished today. It's titled Floating in lonely Space and I'd like to hear your opinion about it, thank you!:)
Posted by: JoelW

Re: My piano composition Floating in lonely Space (sad piano) - 06/16/13 04:51 PM

Sounds like Minecraft music.
Posted by: IstvánE

Re: My piano composition Floating in lonely Space (sad piano) - 06/16/13 05:12 PM

Putting something like "sad piano" in the title in my eyes belittles the genuine quality of music.
Posted by: Steve Chandler

Re: My piano composition Floating in lonely Space (sad piano) - 06/17/13 09:24 AM

That's a nice little piece. To me it sounds like it wants to go farther. Why did you stop?

Re: My piano composition Floating in lonely Space (sad piano) - 06/18/13 04:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Steve Chandler
That's a nice little piece. To me it sounds like it wants to go farther. Why did you stop?

To tell you the truth I was thinking of adding something more to it, but at the same time I somehow wanted to finish it the same day I came up with it since the inspiration hit me that day, but after listening to it a few times I realized that something is missing.
I agree with you, it would be much better if I added something more to it, then it wouldn't sound like it's an unfinished piece. Perhaps I will later.:)

Re: My piano composition Floating in lonely Space (sad piano) - 06/18/13 05:00 PM

Originally Posted By: gizzards
Putting something like "sad piano" in the title in my eyes belittles the genuine quality of music.

I put that because I wanted to post my video as a video response to the video that has the same word in a title.
Posted by: imyself

Re: My piano composition Floating in lonely Space (sad piano) - 06/23/13 11:20 AM

nice (...he remembered the good old days when he was a young boy and was fishing with his father, the day before the accident...)