Looking to hire someone for a small project

Posted by: AZIPOD

Looking to hire someone for a small project - 06/20/09 07:43 PM

Hi there. I apologize if this is an odd request but I really don't know how the exact way to go about this.

There's a piano piece that I really enjoy from an international movie but despite all the research I have done, I have not been able to find out the name and composer of the piece so I have no way of obtaining the piano score.

I'm looking to hire someone who can transcribe the piece to a piano score. I'll provide the music and you can help me by listening to the piece, and write the song on piano score to the best of your ability.

I will provide reasonable compensation for your time/work. Please let me know if you can help. If not, maybe someone can direct me to somewhere else I should look?

Thanks in advance!
Posted by: adamscottneal

Re: Looking to hire someone for a small project - 06/20/09 08:03 PM

Hi AZIPOD -

I am interested. I do transcriptions for people every now and then. Depending on how complex it is, I should be able to do it fairly quickly.

cheers,
adam
Posted by: AZIPOD

Re: Looking to hire someone for a small project - 06/20/09 11:00 PM

Originally Posted By: adamscottneal
Hi AZIPOD -

I am interested. I do transcriptions for people every now and then. Depending on how complex it is, I should be able to do it fairly quickly.

cheers,
adam

Hi Adam. Sent you a Private-Message. Hopefully you got that, if not please me know. Thanks.