Piano World Home Page
Hello everyone,

Here is the third mouvement of my own composition Suite pour piano no 1. I already posted the first mouvement of that suite on the forum. This was filmed during a concert in Denver. Enjoy!!

Here is the link on you tube: http://youtu.be/XYfAEYjDY_M
Posted By: Damon Re: Christian Parent: Mouvement ordinique - 11/10/12 02:49 AM
Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed that!
Posted By: FranKiisko Re: Christian Parent: Mouvement ordinique - 11/10/12 01:59 PM
Very interesting composition! Thanks for sharing! smile

Maybe I would have put a little bit more of variation, for exemple, I would have play the "Mouvement ordinique" also in the low registre of the piano, and later I would have get the center one. But anyway, it's a very good ingenious and interesting piece!!

Congratulations!! (I'm going to listen to all the whole suite wink )
Thank you both of you for your comments. It is always a joy, when people appreciate your composition.

Have a good day
Just a bang-up good piece, Christian! Like your other posting, a very ingratiating style of writing -- lyrical, clear, complex enough to be consistently interesting. I would definitely purchase and play this Suite. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you Tim that for enjoying my composition. Sorry I did not answer earlier, I was out of town.

If you want to play it,you can buy the score (it come with the cd)of that Suite pour piano no 1 at the school of music Vincent D'Indy (Montréal, Canada) and they can ship it to you. It is offered to there student as part of the curiculum. Here is the phone number and email adress to reach them. 1-800-542-1034 or info@coopvdi.ca

If you only want the music it is available on cd baby.

I hope you enjoy playing it.

© Piano World Piano & Digital Piano Forums