Piano World Home Page
I'm 15 and do grade 8 piano, I've been learning since I was eight years old, although I've only had 'proper' tuition from ten years old (My mother taught me for the first two years, and she only learned up to grade 5)
I've been learning this piece for about 2 years, but I've never really put solid practice into it, as I've been learning it alongside my exam pieces.
Pirates of the Caribbean, The Incredible Piano solo of Jarrod Radnich (performed by Jonathan L)
Hope you enjoy it wink
Very enjoyable and played with much skill and enthusiasm. What other pieces have you been studying for your exam?
Thank you for sharing, I like it when you finish up your piece with your butt, ha!
@pianoloverus For my grade 7 exam (which I got an A on, by the way), I played:
list A. Prelude and Fugue No.2 by Bach
list B. Six Variation on the Duet: "Nel cor piu non mi sento" From Paisello's Opera: "La Molinarall", By Beethoven
list C. Malaguena by Isaac Albeniz
List D. Golliwoggs Cake - Walk, by Debussy (I think)
Extra list 1. Willie Wagglestick's Walkabout, by Brian Bonsor
Extra List 2. The Little White Donkey (Le petit ane blanc) (not sure who wrote it)

For my grade 8 exam, I am currently learning:
Sonate (KV 310), by Mozart
Prelude and Fugue no.17, by Bach
Prelude 1, by Gershwin
Ballade in D Minor, by Brahms
and Concerto (BWV 971), by Bach
I still need another piece as well.

@ezpiano.org
Thanks, The song was arranged by Jarrod Radnich and he did that in his music video (which had over 30 million views before they removed it and uploaded it onto his private channel)
So I though I'd do the same.
original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4JD-3-UAzM
You did a fantastic job with this. I bought the score a while ago, but never got started because I realized it's still above my head (I've been playing 2.5 years now) but I do hope to play it this well one day laugh

Thanks for posting this here!
Saw you post this in the Pianist Corner as well. I, too, thought you did a good job with it. If I could offer only one suggestion, it would be to pull back a hair on the tempo and even out some of the very minor stutters in the ornamental stuff.

Also, I like the keyboard setup in the middle of the room. grin
@Sam Rose
Thanks, I've been playing for nearly 7 years and this is just about the limit of my ability.
There's no way I could've even come close to playing it when I'd only been playing for 2.5 years.

@Derulux
I will definitely take your suggestion into account.
I'm planning of making a better video of it, perhaps at sunrise in the front yard.
© Piano World Piano & Digital Piano Forums