Cost of adding a Pianodisc PianoCD

Posted by: MamaHenn

Cost of adding a Pianodisc PianoCD - 10/16/09 04:30 PM

Is there anybody out there knowledgeable about the cost of installing a Pianodisc PianoCD with SilentDrive on a newer baby grand? I have searched all over the web, and it seems to me all my inquiries lead back to the manufacturer, who seems to be oddly reluctant to share. Is it that bad? shocked
Posted by: MonticelloDreams

Re: Cost of adding a Pianodisc PianoCD - 06/25/10 07:50 PM

Have you tried contacting a Mason & Hamlin piano dealer? I would think they could help you with info
Posted by: CoolPianoStuff

Re: Cost of adding a Pianodisc PianoCD - 06/29/10 08:22 PM

Sorry to hear of your difficulty. I can understand not quoting a price but I'm a bit surprised PianoDisc has not been more helpful in referring you to a dealer in your area. I am across the country from you but would be happy to help in any way I can to get you the information you need. Please feel free to PM me.

David
Posted by: hv

Re: Cost of adding a Pianodisc PianoCD - 07/02/10 10:48 AM

Did you ask the dealer where you bought your piano? Dealers that do the installs have a PianoDisc sign up. Some M&H dealers might not want to do the installs themselves, by the way... they might be more used to ordering the pianos with PianoDisc factory installed. I'd think you'd have the best luck with someone locally that does rebuilds... make sure you find out how many PianoDisc installs they actually do.

Howard
Posted by: Roberta O

Re: Cost of adding a Pianodisc PianoCD - 07/21/10 09:03 PM

I am in the process of installing the PianoDisc iQ System on my Baby Grand Piano. Currently I have the Piano Disc installed that uses Floppies and was purchased in 1995.

The Music is downloaded via itunes. I will press a button on my iPod and the Piano will play. It comes with 5 hours of music pre-recorded. They will install the system in my home and the installation will take about 8 hours. The cost is $5000.

I contacted John Sagissor, Regional Sales Mnager for PianoDisc/Mason & Hamlin/Wessell,Nickel & Gross (608) 355-2384 for the name of an authorized dealer in my area.
Posted by: Roberta O

Re: Cost of adding a Pianodisc PianoCD - 07/21/10 09:04 PM

See my reply above.