Casio PX 350 Speaker Key Noise Data Request

Posted by: o0Ampy0o

Casio PX 350 Speaker Key Noise Data Request - 12/08/12 11:27 AM

Hello,

I received a new Casio PX 350 Friday. I would like to test for the vibration noise that some people have experienced.

This should be easy to convey. The volume knob has a benchmark. If you think of the dial as a clock I would like to know the position of the mark when the noise is heard.

It will be useful to mention the key position and tone (specific name of sound).

I have not detected anything in my piano so far.

I only recall that people described the volume in vague terms without anything that could be duplicated.

I do not want to create a buzz by raising the volume too loud looking for the vibration. I do not know if the speakers are supposed to take the full throttle of the piano. I doubt it.

Off is 7:00, Max is 5:00, Half is 12:00 and so on.

1. Position of volume knob using a clock as reference
2. The keys and notes
3. The tone name (i.e. Grand Piano Concert Pop)

Thanks
Posted by: Dave Mack

Re: Casio PX 350 Speaker Key Noise Data Request - 12/10/12 02:02 PM

Sound issue was noticeable from 1/2 way volume and up. 12:00. The three notes (G, G#, A) towards bass side of keyboard in video below. I have since gotten the replacement which is MUCH better but still not perfect on one note in the same area. If you play hard you can faintly hear a buzz. Not worth exchanging again for though in my opinion.

Video
Posted by: helloworld1

Re: Casio PX 350 Speaker Key Noise Data Request - 12/11/12 04:09 PM

Volume @ 3:00, Gr Piano Concert
Keys that vibrate with speaker, G2, G#2, G3
Keys that vibrate with USB port: F5
Posted by: o0Ampy0o

Re: Casio PX 350 Speaker Key Noise Data Request - 12/15/12 01:51 PM

Thanks for the information.

I went through all Gs and then all 88 keys several times carefully listening for it.

Fortunately mine is good.

There are Casio PX 350s that do not exhibit any vibration/buzzing at maximum volume.