VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos

Posted by: Aeons Holle

VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 12/18/12 05:33 PM

This one seems to be a VST at least worth keeping an eye on:
VI Labs homepage

We had a thread on this one in February 2012, when it still had a way to go in development:
Old True Keys thread on PW

However, apparently there are more demos on the True Keys site now than at the beginning of the year, with all three pianos being featured.

And it seems like the release is pretty imminent - suggested by a Beta tester here, saying it might "become available in a few days", and stirring up some hype:
Thread on Music Player Forum

Also on the VI Labs Facebook page there is a post from December 1st stating that they have "gone into full scale production now", with a photo of numerous flash drives being replicated.

The main interesting thing to me right now is the different mic positions that can be mixed with each other as well.
As we recently had a discussion on here about mic position being the achilles heel of sampled VST pianos, I'm currently hoping this sample library might actually get around this problem.
Maybe in a recording scenario one could use the player position for playing; then after recording, switch to the other mic positions.

Now, although I have piled up quite a lot of piano libraries in recent months, I must say I am quite intrigued at the moment.
Especially the demo of the player position of the True Keys American Grand piqued my interest, as it seems more full-bodied on single notes than my current favourite VST, the Synthogy American D.

So, what are your thoughts on it?
Am I just falling prey to hype and demos (again laugh )?
Posted by: jarosujo

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 12/21/12 06:00 PM

Not a big fun of VST but Italian grand by Jordan Rudess is amazing.
Posted by: Gigantoad

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 12/21/12 06:23 PM

Demos do sound good. I'd probably give it a whirl.

Edit: just saw me commenting in the original thread, being underwhelmed. I don't remember it, but guess they've come a long way since.
Posted by: gvfarns

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 12/21/12 08:04 PM

Originally Posted By: jarosujo
Not a big fun of VST but Italian grand by Jordan Rudess is amazing.

I think you mean Italian Grand in the Ivory family by Synthogy. Jordan Rudess is just the celebrity who endorses it.

It's ok (I played the previous version but have listened to the current version a lot). I personally have a hard time with the sound of these Faziolis. They go for ultimate clarity, but the result is very penetrating and sterile. I don't like it.
Posted by: jarosujo

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 12/21/12 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: gvfarns

I think you mean Italian Grand in the Ivory family by Synthogy. Jordan Rudess is just the celebrity who endorses it.

I mean demo at VI Labs home page http://vilabsaudio.com/
The first one named Grand Illusion by Jordan Rudess - Italian grand
That sounds really fantastic.

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 12/21/12 10:01 PM

Oops. Gotcha.
Posted by: EssBrace

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 12/22/12 06:51 AM

Just listened to some of the demos. I'm quite impressed. The three pianos offer a decent variety. All they need now is the wonderful clarity and punch of a good Yamaha and you'd have all the bases covered I think. The only thing I don't like so much is the annoying pedal swooshing sounds on many of the demos but I assume you can adjust that.

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 12/22/12 07:21 AM

Yeah, pedal noises are annoying. I don't know why anyone would think they add realism. If the sample was at least somewhat randomized, but it's always the exact same.

Luckily, this can be disabled.

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 12/22/12 02:28 PM

I found another thread with some information:
Gearslutz thread

Assuming this is legit, the street price is going to be $349.99 for the 3 piano bundle.
Also, the German Grand is supposed to be sampled from a Bechstein, the American Grand from a Steinway (as expected) and the Italian Grand from a Fazioli (no surprise either).

And I agree with you guys, I would disable the pedal noises as well, just as I do with Ivory.
Posted by: Bane

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 12/28/12 09:45 PM

Has anyone found out a release date yet? I can't seem to find one.
Posted by: VILabs

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 12/30/12 10:40 PM

First of all, we'd like to thank everyone for the interest in our new product. We think you'll all enjoy it quite a bit.

Bane, True Keys will start shipping to dealers around the world this week. We'll start listing locations where True Keys can be purchased on our website a little later this week.

Posted by: Kawai James

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 12/30/12 11:55 PM

VILabs, will you be exhibiting at NAMM in January?

James
x
Posted by: o0Ampy0o

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 12/31/12 01:48 AM

Unfortunate name selection with True Pianos out there.

Guaranteed to be some confusion between the two in discussions here and there.
Posted by: floydthebarber71

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 12/31/12 03:36 AM

Their Italian grand sounds really great. Not so much of a fan of the other pianos. I'm currently looking around for my first VST, and Synthogy's American D might be preferred for me since it's purchased as stand-alone (and sounds damn good, of course).

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 12/31/12 08:53 AM

We won't have an official presence at NAMM, but we will all be there. I believe you'll be able to see/hear True Keys at the MOTU booth as it uses the UVI engine and opens in Mach Five as well as the UVI Workstation.

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 12/31/12 10:17 AM

Thanks for the update, VILabs.
Posted by: Macy

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 12/31/12 08:27 PM

I look forward to your pianos. But it's a tough market out there now with the Vintage D and the Ivory American Concert D which are both great pianos, and sold as individual instruments. If your pianos only come packaged together you may have a tough sell.
Posted by: Melodialworks Music

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 12/31/12 08:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Macy
If your pianos only come packaged together you may have a tough sell.

I agree. There is not a lot of interest in packaged pianos. The typical user only uses one of them, and feels that being required to purchase the other ones is a waste.

Single pianos is the way to go!

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 12/31/12 09:22 PM

Agreed. Most of us will buy more than one piano anyway, but on our own terms and it will be the piano we are interested in.

On the other hand both Galaxy and Ivory became household names (on this forum, haha) with a suite of pianos. That may be a better approach from a marketing and brand recognition perspective.
Posted by: Melodialworks Music

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 12/31/12 09:32 PM

Originally Posted By: gvfarns

On the other hand both Galaxy and Ivory became household names (on this forum, haha) with a suite of pianos. That may be a better approach from a marketing and brand recognition perspective.

However, the last two instruments from Galaxy - Vintage D and The Giant, have not been part of a suite.

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 12/31/12 11:29 PM

Thank you for your feedback. We actually thought about this issue quite a bit. In fact, many of our beta testers said the same thing in terms of only probably using one piano and that we should price them individually.

However, over the course of several weeks almost all of our beta testers found themselves using all three pianos for different types of songs.

Many beta testers that had previously favored other industry standards such as Ivory or the Galaxy products found they didn't like going back to them after using True Keys for a short amount of time.

As we looked at the economics of the library we realized we could essentially give our users three distinctively different voiced pianos with three independently controlled stereo microphone perspectives for the price of two if we released it on one library.

If you find yourself listening to a demo and thinking you didn't like the particular sound.....keep in mind that you can always switch between the Close, Player and Side position or find a mix between them that suits you.

If you look on the first post on this thread it looks like Aeons Holle references a thread one of our beta testers made on the Music Player forum. For unbiased reaction from someone outside our company using True Keys in day to day session work it's probably worth a read:
Music Players Forum

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/01/13 01:11 AM

VI Labs,

Many people prefer buying plug-ins individually. Over time some might change their minds and use all three in this package. However, a percentage of people will not invest in that possibility.

How do you feel about offering three different pianos priced individually and a bundled price of 3 for the price of 2?

This would be the best of both worlds.

A smaller number of people will buy 3 for the price of 2 than 1 for the price of 1.

For those who would buy the bundle, whatever price you are currently committed to will be available. For those who would never buy all three and would only choose one, a slightly higher price would still be better than the bundle price considering they would outlay more money and probably receive at least one piano they would not use.

The smallest group in the mix consists of those who would buy the bundle because there is no alternative. You will have the bundle group regardless because they are interested in the three. What you gain is the individual piano group and at a slightly higher price.

All I can see is more potential by offering these pianos individually at one rate and bundled at another rate.

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/01/13 02:05 AM

I think that's basically what Galaxy does, isn't it? At least you used to be able to buy the suite or the individual pianos, with the bundle being cheaper than the three individual pianos. I can't seem to find a link to this now so maybe they have discontinued it.
Posted by: dmd

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/01/13 09:25 PM

I was just listening to the demos on the True Piano site and it occurred to me that it would be great if we could download a MIDI version of each of those demos and run them through our own sound generator (dp or vst) and see what we hear.

Do you think that would be a valid way to decide if it really is as good as it sounds on their site ?

And, if so, could we talk them into providing that for us ?

Am I dreaming ?

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/01/13 11:14 PM

Originally Posted By: dmd
I was just listening to the demos on the True Piano site and it occurred to me that it would be great if we could download a MIDI version of each of those demos and run them through our own sound generator (dp or vst) and see what we hear.

I learned long ago that demos on websites are completely worthless when it comes to playing pianos live. They can easily be doctored and don't reveal live playability issues. I bought my first software pianos based on demos, and they were the worst pianos I ever bought. I bought the rest of my pianos based on user comments from websites like this. Overall, those comments have been accurate once you sort out the biases of few commenters. You can easily tell when comments come from shills.

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/01/13 11:28 PM

Originally Posted By: dmd

Do you think that would be a valid way to decide if it really is as good as it sounds on their site ?

And, if so, could we talk them into providing that for us ?

Am I dreaming ?

I agree with Macy below. I think it's important to use real world feedback to make your own conclusions. For what it's worth, the demos on our site come directly from True Keys with no outside processing other than the built-in convolution reverb from the engine.

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/02/13 05:34 PM

I think o0ampy0o has a good point. Many of the songwriters out there are dissatisfied with thier current sampled pianos, but have a tight budget. I think you could better address the needs of your potential customers if you made both the package deal and the individual pianos available. Of course this would take some time, but would likely be beneficial financially.

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/22/13 04:14 PM

I think I've personally spoken with many people on this site over the last few weeks with questions via e-mail, but I wanted to let everyone know that we're officially shipping True Keys now.

We're working on adding dealers around the US and the rest of the world, but you can also order online direct from our webstore for quick shipping. I look forward to hearing all the feedback from everyone.

If you're interested in buying just head over to www.vilabsaudio.com.

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/22/13 07:29 PM

It's too expensive to become a Guinea Pig. It should have been $175 for individual pianos. Do you have a money back guarantee deal?
Posted by: MacMacMac

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/22/13 08:47 PM

I agree, Macy. It's too much to ask me to pay $350 for three pianos. I did that with Ivory 1.5 years ago. I won't do it again.

If I were in the market for these pianos, I'd likely buy one of them. (Maybe two, slight chance.) Definitely not three.

As it stands, you can buy three. Or you can buy none. It's a shame.

The iLok is a killer here, too. The Pianoteq guys get by just fine without one. Why can't the True guys?

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/22/13 09:44 PM

Macy,

We don't have a money back guarantee. Initial sales have been strong so far though so I suspect the feedback and reviews should begin rolling in over the next couple of weeks.

We've been working on True Keys for nearly 4 years so in many ways you're getting version one and version two out of the gate. We knew there was no reason to come to market unless we could really push the envelope when it came to piano VI's. It just happened to take us 4 years to get it to that level.

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/23/13 03:27 AM

Cool, well done on getting it out officially.

I'm sure you guys made an informed decision on not selling them individually, despite concerns being raised here (at the least). I'm looking out for an individual piano so this won't be for me. Unless those reviews you are counting on will sway me otherwise smile

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/23/13 03:38 AM

Given the exceptional quality of the Vintage D and the American Concert D, I don't know what anyone could say about another software piano that would make me want to spend twice their price to replace them. They have established the market price for state-of-the-art pianos. Although I can (fortunately) afford to buy all the VST pianos on the market, after it while it becomes a matter of principle not to over-pay for these things. Especially when price and quality don't correlate on previous piano software products.

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/23/13 07:29 AM

If Vintage D et al are of exceptional quality and no other software could possibly be much better, why are you posting here apparently interested in another piano VST? No offense meant, just wondering.

I would prefer the individual pianos as well, for obvious reasons. I bought Ivory II back in the day but I only ever use one piano of it. Vintage D certainly has a competitive price (American D less so, but still acceptable). So $350 is indeed a bit much unless there was an actual playable demo. I'll admit the provided demos do sound very nice but they have a good bit of reverb, and listening to Vintage D demos with similiar reverb does make it sound somewhat similiar for the demanding classical pieces. Reverb just tends to connect the notes and possibly makes it sound more resonant (usually the down side of sampled pianos).

So, I'm not sure if I'll buy it right now, although it's tempting. What's $350 compared to what we spend on other stuff, right? Thinking of the gear involved in that Pianoteq patch the other day...

Vintage D, Ivory II/American D... all nice, but far from perfect. I guess I'll think about it.

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/23/13 01:51 PM

Ryan/VILabs, thanks for the headsup!

As I mentioned before in another thread, I have already decided to be a guinea pig for this.
So, I have just bought True Keys: Pianos via the webstore. The registration and ordering process went smooth, and the flatrate shipping is definitely a nice feature for international customers.

I promise to post a review and create DPBSD samples of all the pianos in the bundle. Hopefully dewster will have worked through his backlog by the time I get this... smile

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/23/13 03:47 PM

Precisely, like I have already paid for a VST grand set. Now I want to add on with different pianos like Italian Grands, better Steinways, uprights, etc.

Right now I'm looking around for a good Italian grand. If this one was sold separately, I would probably choose it over Ivory's.

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/23/13 05:01 PM

Well, I can definitely understand the arguments of those wanting to buy only one piano of the suite.
But I do also see why VI Labs decided to offer only the bundle - as Ryan mentioned earlier in the thread, the bundle is priced the same as two individual pianos would have been if they had offered that option.

My thoughts and math (and why I'm fine with getting the bundle):

With the current USD/EUR exchange rate, True Keys set me back about €280.
That's 20€ more than the whole Ivory II Grand Pianos suite. I consider that competitively priced.
It is also 20€ less than Ivory II Italian Grand and American D combined, so I get a 3 piano bundle for less than 2 separate pianos which I bought in the past.
And considering Ryan's pricing statement, since I would have wanted to buy at least the True Keys American and German libraries, I basically get the Italian on top for free.

My first piano VST was Ivory II Italian. I instantly did not like it, so that money was wasted completely. Then I got the Ivory Grand Piano Suite, of which I liked the German D best. More money all in all, but at least I got something usable out of it. So maybe that's the reason I'm partial to bundles. As I quickly realized, the playability makes all the difference, and you can't judge that from demos, so I rather have more pianos to try and find my favourite.

Of course, being able to demo the product and then only buy the favourite piano would be by far the best option for a potential customer; it's too bad this is so difficult with a heavyweight sample library.

In any case, more options are always good for the customer, so maybe the single libraries will be made available individually sometime in the future. I guess that will depend on whether VI Labs considers demand for this to be big enough.

BTW, the manual for True Keys is up on their website:
True Keys Pianos Manual

After going through it, my expectations for the product are now even higher. Apart from being hyped up by the introduction, I'm specifically excited about their understanding and implementation of repetition strikes.
Posted by: sullivang

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/23/13 05:13 PM

EWQLP looked great on paper too - it has true repetition samples and true staccato. However, I find that it behaves better without the repetitions, and the staccato doesn't actually work for normal live playing - you have to use the mod wheel to "select" the stacatto samples! I'll be interested to see how it goes with True Keys. ;^)

Greg_the_wet_blanket

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/23/13 05:22 PM

Thanks for noticing the little details on that.

Part of the team that worked on True Keys is already responsible for a very popular piano VI that is spoken of very highly even on these forums.

I won't elaborate on that specifically, but we continued what was started and pushed the envelope to new heights and added quite a few more features.

I need to stop hyping it up and let everyone start playing it though :-).

-Ryan @ VI Labs.

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/23/13 05:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Gigantoad
If Vintage D et al are of exceptional quality and no other software could possibly be much better, why are you posting here apparently interested in another piano VST? No offense meant, just wondering.

I'm always interested in a new pianos and hopeful that they will improve upon previous products. My exact words were, "I don't know what anyone could say about another software piano that would make me want to spend twice their price to replace them." I'm really objecting to bundling the pianos to drive up the price to just try their product. I think the Vintage D and American Concert D have established the price for state-of-art pianos at $140-$180, not $350. It just annoys me to pay twice as much (or more) to see if I like one of these 3 pianos better than the Vintage D. On the other hand I'd immediately buy one of them to try if it were priced at $180, just as I immediately bought the American Concert D when it became available.

I can see where some people might like the ACD better than the Vintage D, although personally I still prefer the Vintage D. (I'll spare you stories about how good I think it is.) But I don't feel disappointed that I bought the ACD at $180 and still continue to experiment with it trying to find some setup that I would prefer over the Vintage D. However, I would feel very disappointed had I paid $350 just to try it and it didn't become my primary piano. Like I said above, I'm quite fortunate and could easily just go buy every software piano that was introduced. But I still don't like the feeling of overpaying for things even if I can.

BTW, I'm not the least impressed that there are 3 pianos in this bundle. I've already purchased EWQL (4 pianos) and Ivory II (3 pianos) at similar or higher prices. I paid over $400 for EWQL and have always felt extremely annoyed by having to pay for all 4 of their pianos. Had I been able to buy one of those pianos for $180-$200, then I would never had bought the others and simply emotionally wrote it off as a learning experience.

If these new pianos were all state of the art then I would be happy to pay $180 each for them. If none are state of the art then I suspect I would find out after buying the first one and buy no more. The fact that they are bundled suggests to me that at most only one of them is likely to be really good. Else the company would have the confidence to sell them individually knowing that after you like the first one you bought you would want to buy another to try. If you have a great product your customers will always come back for more. If they don't have that confidence in their pianos it's a red flag to me.

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/23/13 08:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Macy
If you have a great product your customers will always come back for more.

Absolutely true.

And that fact can fit in to a marketing strategy where the trio of pianos offered includes one very good one. If you find that it is receiving rave reviews you may very well decide to pay the $350 just to get the "good" one.

Always remember, it takes a lot of financial investment to bring these products to market. If there is no payoff for them when they get it right, they will not be motivated to keep striving for better.

As they say ... It takes money to buy good whiskey.

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/24/13 12:54 AM

Yeah, business is business? Rope in as many as you can on the package through hype and those really interested in one piano but don't mind the package cost (and those that want the whole package of course), then make them available individually later. Crude suggestion but understandable.

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/24/13 02:49 AM

What I don't get is why software pianos in general aren't sold via download. Is it really an issue to download 60 GB of data these days? Not to me it isn't. Could probably even lower that with good compression and then unzip during installation. And on top of that, dare I say it, that same download could be used as a limited time demo.

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/24/13 04:27 AM

What I don't get is why software pianos in general aren't sold via download. Is it really an issue to download 60 GB of data these days? Not to me it isn't. Could probably even lower that with good compression and then unzip during installation. And on top of that, dare I say it, that same download could be used as a limited time demo.

Many are. Vienna Imperial, Galaxy's The Giant, Vintage D, Galaxy II pianos, Native Instruments Alicia's Keyes, 8dio 1928 Legacy Grand, all Imperfect Samples pianos, Soundiron's Emotional Piano, CineSamples Piano in Blue, all Absolute Pianos, Pianoteq, TruePianos, all Sampletekk pianos, to name several.

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/24/13 07:46 AM

Gig: Many of us have reliable high-speed internet access, and this make it reasonable to accept multi-gigabyte downloads. I do.

But many people do not have such access. Perhaps sellers don't want to exclude any potential customers by insisting on downloads?

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/24/13 08:36 AM

Originally Posted By: MacMacMac
But many people do not have such access. Perhaps sellers don't want to exclude any potential customers by insisting on downloads?

"Insisting" would not be necessary. Just an option.

I believe some do that now.

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/24/13 05:19 PM

I would think that the benefits of a download would far outweigh the downsides. Especially if you're convinced you have a great product, a demo would do wonders. This works for the whole software industry, why not for some creators of piano libraries?

And don't get me started on iLok. I have one, but I also have so many usb devices that I'm constantly struggling as it is and don't need the audacity that is copy protection through such a horrible dongle method (that only punishes the paying customer anyway). Not to mention the horrors of setting that thing up and put actual licenses on it. I'm almost certain that this hurts sales more than what is saved through preventing piracy.

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/24/13 05:24 PM

Especially if you're convinced you have a great product, a demo would do wonders.

Create a great product and treat your customers well. The secret to success. It works every time!

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/24/13 05:36 PM

I frequently hear this on other boards:
I'm almost certain that this hurts sales more than what is saved through preventing piracy.

How can you be certain? None of us have access to information to support that.

Also, the reverse seems fairly certain. They surely know that the sales lost to piracy of unprotected software must be greater than the sales lost to people unwilling to deal with an Ilok. It this were not the case, it would make no economic sense to require an Ilok!

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/24/13 05:51 PM

By that logic, 80% of software out there would rely on iLok. But that's not the case. It's used on very, very few applications. I'm not talking about DRM in general (although I'd have to say more about that as well), just this dongle bit.

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/24/13 05:56 PM

About DRM in general (very OT, but if anyone is interested). I'm also a bit of gamer. The game industry is probably the biggest target of software piracy. In my humble opinion, as far as people in that industry are concerned, there are those that get it and those that don't. Here's one who does (again, strictly IMO):

http://www.forbes.com/sites/danielnyegri...projekt-on-drm/
Posted by: Hubert

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/24/13 10:10 PM

with the power of laptop or even tablet these days I believe more people will run their VST through those device, but it only provides a very limited number of USB ports..... which makes me think that iLok (or other device that uses a USB port) is not the way to go for future VSTs.... I do have a iLok myself but it doesn't bother me much because I'm using a desktop.

Actually I'm very interested in the Italian grand of the True Keys myself but I won't spend that much to pay for the others that I don't "want".....
Posted by: davinwv

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/25/13 09:15 AM

I use a USB hub with my laptop for my iLok and eLicenser.

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 01/25/13 10:37 AM

If any of you are at the NAMM show you can come visit us in the MOTU booth (Hall A - Booth 6410). I know some of the nuance is lost due to volume, but we have some Focal Twin 6's and a set of 7506's you can listen through.

I look forward to meeting some of you in person.
Posted by: imyself

Re: VI Labs - True Keys: Pianos - 06/08/13 04:13 AM

Originally Posted By: VILabs
However, if you'd like a few of the MIDI files we can send them over to you. Anyone who wants a few of them can send a message to ryan@vilabsaudio.com and I'll get them put into a zip file and send them over.

Hello VILabs,
As you propose, i will really appreciate if you may send me the midi files of yours demos.

By advance, thank you smile

(PS: Few days ago, i had already ask for the demo by email, but you certainly do not receive it)