CA95 being delivered this Friday!!!

Posted by: Tom Tom

CA95 being delivered this Friday!!! - 01/14/13 11:20 AM

Dear all, after a patient wait I was informed today that my Kawai CA95 will be delivered on Friday afternoon. Needless to say I can't wait! I have read so many positive reviews on this very website and I sincerely thank you all for your assistance. Hopefully it meets my expectations!
Posted by: McBuster

Re: CA95 being delivered this Friday!!! - 01/14/13 11:55 AM

Congratulations!

You will enjoy it.

Re: CA95 being delivered this Friday!!! - 01/14/13 01:35 PM

Yeah, I hope so! A (small) part of me maybe thinks the Yamaha NU1 would have been a better bet, but that is probably just because of the shiny black cabinet I'm sure. Plus the Kawai CA95 is outstanding value for what you get and it has a great reputation so I'm sure I will be delighted come Friday!
Posted by: JFP

Re: CA95 being delivered this Friday!!! - 01/14/13 02:52 PM

Cool, congratulations ! Post some nice pics when it is setup ! (Of course I know what a CA95 looks like, but it is always interesting to see it within context in a real room).

Re: CA95 being delivered this Friday!!! - 01/14/13 04:54 PM

I will endeavour to do that...when I manage to tear myself away from playing it! I will be placing it in my hallway which is a fair size and has high ceilings so hopefully the soundboard will come into its own.
Posted by: Clayman

Re: CA95 being delivered this Friday!!! - 01/15/13 02:07 AM

Call me envious. laugh Congrats on the new toy, Tom Tom. Hope you'll write up a small post with your first impressions. smile