My Kawai CA95 has arrived!!!

Posted by: Tom Tom

My Kawai CA95 has arrived!!! - 01/18/13 04:04 PM

Hi all. My Kawai CA95 arrived today and I have spent the last few hours playing around with it. First impressions...wow! Impressive cabinet, very sturdy and well built and the satin black finish is stunning. The sound is also stunning, especially the concert grand setting when the volume is turned up to the max. No apparent issues as yet, all appears in order which of course is what I was hoping for. The keyboard is also fantastic, you can tell you are playing on wooden keys and so far it has been a pleasure to play. Just by going on these initial impressions, I would highly recommend this DP to anyone. I can't believe that there are many better DP's than this out there!
Posted by: o0Ampy0o

Re: My Kawai CA95 has arrived!!! - 01/18/13 04:28 PM

The model in action:

Posted by: Kenboi2

Re: My Kawai CA95 has arrived!!! - 01/18/13 05:20 PM

Glad you love it! I love mine as much as you love yours. Have fun playing smile
Posted by: pv88

Re: My Kawai CA95 has arrived!!! - 01/18/13 07:28 PM

Congratulations on the new CA95, as it's a very good choice!
Posted by: Kawai James

Re: My Kawai CA95 has arrived!!! - 01/18/13 07:34 PM

Indeed, congrats on your new piano Tom Tom! wink

Cheers,
James
x
Posted by: Dustin Spray

Re: My Kawai CA95 has arrived!!! - 01/18/13 07:39 PM

Congrats! I'm going to pick up my new Kawai CA65 tomorrow! Can't wait!!! smile Hope I made a good choice......... I would go with the CA95, but I live in a house with close neighbors and I am going to do alot of late night playing with headphones or low volume. So I can't justify spending the extra money for a soundboard when that function probably won't be utilized all that often.....

Re: My Kawai CA95 has arrived!!! - 01/18/13 07:49 PM

Judging from my experience so far I think its fair to say that Kawai have produced the best value high end DP on the market. If this was a Yamaha product then you have to wonder how much it would cost! For anyone having doubts about Kawai pianos, worry not as they are excellent all round.
Posted by: Vid

Re: My Kawai CA95 has arrived!!! - 01/18/13 08:08 PM

Congrats! The CA95 is a fine instrument.
Posted by: reza

Re: My Kawai CA95 has arrived!!! - 01/18/13 08:37 PM

Congratulations Tom Tom. I wish you happy days with your piano.
Posted by: Amaruk

Re: My Kawai CA95 has arrived!!! - 01/18/13 08:52 PM

Congrats Tom Tom!!! Please post pictures if you have any. smile Also, try not to study the gap between keys or other things of that nature (that all DPs suffer from BTW) and just enjoy your new instrument!
Posted by: chickenlump

Re: My Kawai CA95 has arrived!!! - 01/18/13 09:52 PM

Congratulations! I've been enjoying it immensely since I got it. Hope you do too!
Posted by: McBuster

Re: My Kawai CA95 has arrived!!! - 01/19/13 12:53 AM

And, one more Congratulations and enjoy one of the finest pianos made. Digital or acoustic.
Posted by: Clayman

Re: My Kawai CA95 has arrived!!! - 01/19/13 06:54 AM

Niiice, congrats on your new instrument, Tom Tom. Enjoy it! smile
Posted by: Newman

Re: My Kawai CA95 has arrived!!! - 01/19/13 04:11 PM

Lovely piano. Green sick

Re: My Kawai CA95 has arrived!!! - 01/19/13 05:51 PM

Thank you everyone for your kind words! I am very pleased with my choice of DP. I am sure it will give me hours of enjoyment and pleasure. As I previously stated, I would highly recommend this DP to anyone currently considering it.
Posted by: malonkevio

Re: My Kawai CA95 has arrived!!! - 01/19/13 10:03 PM

I wish you happy days with your piano.
Posted by: malonkevio

Re: My Kawai CA95 has arrived!!! - 01/19/13 10:04 PM

I love mine as much as you love yours.