Pitch bend mod wheel app for VPC1

Posted by: origen

Pitch bend mod wheel app for VPC1 - 01/25/13 01:04 PM

So after posting a few times about the lack of a mod wheel and not wanting to use a separate midi controller for it due to additional, wires, stands, space and clutter Ive found a few apps that will work just fine, I thought I had exhausted my search for a stand-alone midi mod wheel and never thought to look at my phone as the solution. It appears that there are a few great apps that will connect to the VPC1 and VOILA! we have what we need!, not regretting my late night purchase of the rd700nx after a disappointing namm but I think this helps the VPC1 greatly. Hope this helps out someone. nlog synth midi mod wheel app 8.99usd
Posted by: Gigantoad

Re: Pitch bend mod wheel app for VPC1 - 01/25/13 03:18 PM

Pitch bending without the tactile feedback of a wheel? Sounds horrible.
Posted by: origen

Re: Pitch bend mod wheel app for VPC1 - 01/25/13 04:42 PM

yeah, its not the best but at least it could help for people like me who thought this was needed, I dont speak for anyone but this solution would work for me, if my rd700nx sale falls through Ill be ordering one as this was the only thing keeping me from buying it. Ive used kaoss pads, ipad synths and iphone synths and though the tactile feedback is nice, ive never thought the touchscreen ruined what I was trying to do.
Posted by: Hideki Matsui

Re: Pitch bend mod wheel app for VPC1 - 01/25/13 05:28 PM

Someone should design a program that allows you to stick on one of those suction cup joysticks they use for iPad games.
Posted by: anotherscott

Re: Pitch bend mod wheel app for VPC1 - 01/25/13 05:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Gigantoad
Pitch bending without the tactile feedback of a wheel? Sounds horrible.

May be more akin to using a ribbon, though.