Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#215700 - 09/28/08 09:38 PM Steinway owners...
Horowitzian Offline
8000 Post Club Member

... I want to know why you chose Steinway over many other very fine brands.

Was it...

...Tone?

...Touch?

...Dynamic range?

...Looks?

...Price?

...your favorite artist plays them?

...or any combination of these reasons or any reason I've missed that sold you on Steinway.

Also please indicate if your Steinway is...

1. ...of Hamburg or NY manufacture

2. ...a rebuild.

I would also like to know of any non OEM modifications as well, such as a different brand of hammers.

Mine is NY. For me it was superior touch, tone, dynamic range, and only as a sidelight, looks that sold me. Mine was prepped to the highest level.

*IMPORTANT NOTICE & DISCLAIMER*
I am very much aware of the Steinway bashing that sometimes goes on around here. As a highly satisfied Steinway owner, I am simply curious about what made other piano owners decide on Steinway.

I am not trying to start a troll thread. If you only want to flame Steinway, I respectfully ask that you do it somewhere else. This thread is for positive posts ONLY.

I'm serious, if this gets out of hand, I WILL request that the mods kill this topic.

(ads 568) Hailun Pianos

#215701 - 09/28/08 09:51 PM Re: Steinway owners...
dsch Offline

Loc: florida
I bought a new NY Steinway L in 1990 for several reasons--

1. It really sang.
2. It sounded like what I thought a piano should sound like, almost all of my recordings were on Steinways.
3. I got a good discount, it was not in a major metropolitan area.
4. I had the cash.

I had not explored the European competition at the time. Only Japanese and Korean, and nothing that I had tried with those compared.

I sold it almost ten years later to pay off the mortgage. Not a day has gone by without regret. It's like phantom limb syndrome for me. I am still hoping I can find something nearly as satisfying for a fraction of the price.

#215702 - 09/28/08 10:16 PM Re: Steinway owners...
BearLake Offline

Loc: SE Idaho
My Steinway was inherited. It has been in the family for three generations. My mother always liked it because the firm key action made it a good practice piano.

The piano is a snapshot in time because of several decals located in the frame that represent endorsements from royal families of Europe. One is Czar Nicholas II of Russia.

#215703 - 09/28/08 10:16 PM Re: Steinway owners...
RonaldSteinway Offline
1000 Post Club Member

I tried Steinway, Bosendorfer, Bechstein, MH, Yamaha, Kawai.
All of them has the same feel (action). The only thing that I found different is the sound.

I like Steinway the best. But I have no desire to purchase the rebuilt ones, I have never found one that I even want.

#215704 - 09/29/08 10:40 AM Re: Steinway owners...
Steve Chandler Online   content
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Urbandale, Iowa
My lady friend has a Steinway M purchased about a year ago. I've played this piano quite a bit and enjoy it. It has been worked on extensively by the local Steinway ace. Being an M it's only 5'7" and it does have some of that short string sound. OTOH it has more clarity than my Estonia 190. That may be due to less sustain, but the fact is it's easier to play with clarity on this instrument. I find it very enjoyable to play.

#215705 - 09/29/08 11:21 AM Re: Steinway owners...
sophial Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: US
I have a late model NY L that I bought used. All original, nothing replaced. It was definitely the tone first and foremost-- rich, satisfying, expressive, even heart-breaking at times. Touch and responsiveness were next in importance. Although not as important, I like the looks of Steinway-- the satin ebony is classic and beautiful in a more subtle way than the gloss poly finishes, and the case is clean and refined looking. It was the best purchase I've ever made.

Sophia

#215706 - 09/29/08 09:41 PM Re: Steinway owners...
LJC Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New York
Thanks H for pointing me here from the other thread. I have an S&S D built in 1968 from Hamburg. I thought I was going to buy a New York one but just at the right time they took mine in at Steinway Hall and I was the first customer to see it and I think I beat a few of the S&S sales men as well. The reason I wanted a Steinway was the sound. I still think they have the best sound. While there are still a few brands I havent tried yet its not for lack of looking but some of the pianos mentioned in this forum are really hard to come by. My D was purchased new by Eugene Istomin when he was living in NY. I believe the second owner was Zaidee Parkinson who recorded 2 piano music with Earl Wild. The story I got at the Hall was that she was moving to a smaller apartment. I dont know much else about her yet. I am the 3rd owner. It was restrung in the 80s and got new hammers and the action was reconditioned. The case had allot of dings and scratches from its stage days so I had the outside refinished in black poly. I also had S&S recondition the back action because that wasnt done back in the 80s. The action is now in great shape and is a little bit heavier than the average D. I really don't think I'll ever part with it.

#215707 - 09/29/08 10:20 PM Re: Steinway owners...
Horowitzian Offline
8000 Post Club Member

The link to pics of LJC's piano that he posted in the other thread:

LJC\'s Hamburg D

#215708 - 09/29/08 10:26 PM Re: Steinway owners...
Horowitzian Offline
8000 Post Club Member

LJC, that is an amazing story. I would never part with such a piano either. It is obviously one of those super wonderful Steinways that, like Horowitz's CD314503, is a transcendent instrument.

#215709 - 09/29/08 10:30 PM Re: Steinway owners...
nycplayer Offline

I bought a fully rebuilt A (circa 1912) last year. After a long hiatus (decades) since taking piano lessons as a kid I was nervous about whether I would really stick with my plans to take up piano playing now as a hobby. I was never such a dedicated piano student earlier so the fear was legitimate. And while I very much enjoy music, live and recorded, playing for enjoyment can be another matter. But I took the plunge and am thrilled with the decision. The piano has changed my life.

I debated between starting with a less expensive piano, maybe even a digital (gasp) to spare my apartment neighbors, or going for the Steinway grand I always wanted as a kid. A good friend helped me with the selection by playing so I could listen, and sharing his perspective. He's a much more accomplished pianist than I and had recently upgraded from his Estonia 190 to a vintage A himself. The most important factors for me were action and sound. As more of a beginner / low intermediate player I felt a relatively light action would be important for me. I think I've definitely developed my sense of sound since I've been taking lessons now and playing more consistently. Back when I made my purchase I could differentiate some but I also relied on my friend, for better or worst. While I wasn't going to buy a piano for its looks, I also thought it would be tough to spend all that money for something that didn't look good, especially given the instrument's prominent location in my apartment. Steinway's reputation for its pianos holding value better also helped to make the big expenditures slightly easier to bear.

In a nutshell, I'm very pleased with my decision, and actually feel quite fortunate that it has all worked out so well. If I had one regret, if you can call it that, it might be that I didn't try more different pianos. This was definitely not a purchase made in haste, so I really could have played more. But the problem I guess was that I wasn't as comfortable playing then (not to mention having limited repertoire) so it really wasn't so easy for me to try out lots of pianos in a showroom. And while my friend would have been willing to assist me, I guess he had already gone through a similar exercise and was so keen on Steinways it influenced my decision. There's no particular quality I would seek or want to avoid in a different piano; it's really more just curiousity at this point. The way I figure things, if I'm still as committed to piano playing in another 10 or however many years, and I still have a hankering to consider a different piano, maybe I'll do a little piano shopping. In the meantime, it's frankly not how I would want to spend my limited free time anyway

#215710 - 09/30/08 12:16 AM Re: Steinway owners...
DarkGreenChocolate Offline

Loc: Michigan
Tone, tone, tone, and tone!

I favor Steinways for all the other reasons listed too, as it happens, but it's that rich, nuanced, growling, shimmery, overtone-laden, malleable, round, powerful SOUND that seduces me again and again. Several times during a practice session I'll strike a chord and have to stop, hang my head, and revel in the raw visceral beauty of it. I'm always open to other brands, but none that I've tried (and I've been lucky to try a lot) has moved me this way. Other pianos are all frosting, no cake; prints instead of paintings.

I grew up on a late 1970s 1098; my grandmother had a 1940s 1098; I'm now blessed with a 1908 O, mostly original. It's dangerous to generalize, but my experience has been that most old (restored) pianos sound quite different from, and superior to, most new ones. I also happen to like oldness; it pains me slightly to see an alligatored finish be made new, a patina-ed harp re-bronzed, chipped ivories shorn. I love how every Steinway that isn't brand-new has a story--sometimes told in scars, other times locked in the hearts of its owners.

Thanks for the question.

#215711 - 09/30/08 01:20 AM Re: Steinway owners...
Dave Ferris Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Glendale, Ca.

2005 NY Steinway D, Yamaha CP5, CP4, Nord Piano 2
RCF TT08A & TT22A speakers

#215712 - 09/30/08 01:44 AM Re: Steinway owners...
Doogs Offline

Loc: Rockaway Beach New York
I don't have a Steinway. I tried a B that made my bones melt. I lost out on it by two hours to someone who had seen it before I did.

Dear person who bought my Steinway #113983:

If you ever want to sell it, I will buy it for more than you paid.

Just send me a PM.

Thanks.

Still looking for something else that comes close.

#215713 - 09/30/08 02:19 AM Re: Steinway owners...
Norbert Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Surrey, B.C.
Congratulations to all of you!

It is a pleasure to read from so many owners enjoying their chosen instrument!

Isn't this what it is all about?

Norbert

#215714 - 09/30/08 09:42 AM Re: Steinway owners...
RealPlayer Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: NYC
 Quote:
Originally posted by LJC:
My D was purchased new by Eugene Istomin when he was living in NY. I believe the second owner was Zaidee Parkinson who recorded 2 piano music with Earl Wild. The story I got at the Hall was that she was moving to a smaller apartment. I dont know much else about her yet. [/b]
Not to veer off topic, but -- LJC, it's funny, you never mentioned this before. I have met Zaidee Parkinson. Another musician introduced us. She was very upset with her Steinway D's action and wanted my opinion on whom to get to work on it. I suggested Chris Robinson, and she later told me she was thrilled with his work. This was probably 8-10 years ago, so the Steinway she had then must have been different from yours, right? When did you get your D?

www.josephkubera.com

#215715 - 09/30/08 03:20 PM Re: Steinway owners...
gmf001 Offline

Loc: Uxbridge, ON, Canada
I set out looking for a model A and had my tech on the look-out for appropriate candidates (yes, I realize I was outsourcing part of the fun, but free time is not on my side). I was predisposed to Steinway due to their tone and ability to really bring out subtle lines (my dream piano was a Hamburg D that I played many years ago.)
My tech found a pretty nice A - however in the same showroom was a B that was in a different class (and fortunately on consignment due to a divorce so not much more expensive.
So bottom line
1959 NY B
Isaac Bass strings (highly recommended)

#215716 - 09/30/08 05:07 PM Re: Steinway owners...
LJC Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Not to veer off topic, but -- LJC, it's funny, you never mentioned this before. I have met Zaidee Parkinson. Another musician introduced us. She was very upset with her Steinway D's action and wanted my opinion on whom to get to work on it. I suggested Chris Robinson, and she later told me she was thrilled with his work. This was probably 8-10 years ago, so the Steinway she had then must have been different from yours, right? When did you get your D?

Hi Joe, No I think its the same one. I've had the D a little over 3 years now. I found an interview on the web with Zaidee it had to do with her relationship to the composer Bohuslav Martinu and there is a photo of her in her apartment and in the background is a Hamburg D. I'm sure thats my piano.

#215717 - 09/30/08 05:17 PM Re: Steinway owners...
LJC Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Cont'd- Sorry I had a glitch in my computer---Anyway they told me at the Hall that the piano was owned by a second well known pianist but thought it was a Hede Parkinson. He evidently didnt get the name quite right. BTW where is Chris Robinson from?Is iis Clavier House?

Horowitzian- A few weeks ago I went to Steinway Hall because they had #314503 available for those who wanted to play it. I was given a 15 minute time frame and each of my 2 friends 15 minutes as well. My 2 friends couldnt make it and I asked if I could have their time and yes I could. Then the people who were supposed to come later didnt show. So I had 3 hours to my seld on Horowitz's piano and also spend some time with one of Van Cliburn's Ds in the same room.

PS- Istomin was friends with Horowitz and I often wonder how V.H. liked my piano and what other famous pianists played my piano.

#215718 - 09/30/08 05:28 PM Re: Steinway owners...
U S A P T Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: An Indiana University
I chose mine because it chose me. It was permanently loaned to me by a virtual stranger after a sequence of events that wouldn't have occurred had I not joined Piano World in 2006.
Steinway M
Roland Atelier AT90R
All Posts are Snarky Unless Otherwise Noted

#215719 - 09/30/08 06:14 PM Re: Steinway owners...
kluurs Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Chicago
I bought a new gorgeous NY Steinway M in 1995. I loved the tone - and could barely walk past the piano without touching (caressing?) the keys. It's action was pretty heavy.

In 2001, I traded the M for a new NY B. It had a lighter action and a lovely tone - though not as gutsy as some of the older Steinways I had played in my youth.

In 2006, I went to PianoCraft and contracted with them to rebuild a custom B - emulating some of the qualities of a Hamburg Steinway with an action that is to die for. The tone of the piano is astonishing. I have trouble leaving the house in the morning if I sit at the piano. I'm spoiled.

I've actually had 5 Steinways over the years. Each of them was a desirable piano - beautiful - but my current piano is perfection - at least for me.

#215720 - 09/30/08 06:44 PM Re: Steinway owners...
LJC Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Kluurs, I wish I could try your B!

#215721 - 09/30/08 08:15 PM Re: Steinway owners...
Horowitzian Offline
8000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Cont'd- Sorry I had a glitch in my computer---Anyway they told me at the Hall that the piano was owned by a second well known pianist but thought it was a Hede Parkinson. He evidently didnt get the name quite right. BTW where is Chris Robinson from?Is iis Clavier House?

Horowitzian- A few weeks ago I went to Steinway Hall because they had #314503 available for those who wanted to play it. I was given a 15 minute time frame and each of my 2 friends 15 minutes as well. My 2 friends couldnt make it and I asked if I could have their time and yes I could. Then the people who were supposed to come later didnt show. So I had 3 hours to my seld on Horowitz's piano and also spend some time with one of Van Cliburn's Ds in the same room.

PS- Istomin was friends with Horowitz and I often wonder how V.H. liked my piano and what other famous pianists played my piano. [/b]
LJC, the next time you get 3 hours with CD314503, you had better call me and bring me along, or else... Seriously, I'm jealous. Though my local Steinway dealer told me he has gotten into the queue for the next tour... Hmmmm

How did it feel? My dealer told me that they backed off somewhat on Horowitz's weird regulation to make it playable by mere mortals. Is this the case? Does it still sound like it did in its heyday?

BTW, I much enjoyed reading the story on your D.
How does the Horowitz piano compare to yours anyway?

PS- its wonderful that H. & Istomin were friends. If I couldn't have Horowitz's own piano , I sure would like to have one he might have played a good bit.

#215722 - 09/30/08 09:38 PM Re: Steinway owners...
nycplayer Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Horowitzian:
 Quote:

PS- Istomin was friends with Horowitz and I often wonder how V.H. liked my piano and what other famous pianists played my piano. [/b]
LJC, the next time you get 3 hours with CD314503, you had better call me and bring me along, or else... Seriously, I'm jealous. Though my local Steinway dealer told me he has gotten into the queue for the next tour... Hmmmm

How did it feel? My dealer told me that they backed off somewhat on Horowitz's weird regulation to make it playable by mere mortals. Is this the case? Does it still sound like it did in its heyday?

, I sure would like to have one he might have played a good bit. [/b]
I actually lucked out and got to play the Horowitz and Van Cliburn pianos for about an hour. The salesperson I know at Steinway Hall was nice enough to let me stay even longer but unfortunately I had to get back to work. \:\(

LJC, I'm curious to hear your opinions of the pianos. (Personally, I don't feel as if I have enough basis for comparison to opine in great detail, other than to say I enjoyed the experience.)

#215723 - 09/30/08 10:13 PM Re: Steinway owners...
LJC Offline
1000 Post Club Member

BTW, I much enjoyed reading the story on your D.
How does the Horowitz piano compare to yours anyway?

LJC, I'm curious to hear your opinions of the pianos. (Personally, I don't feel as if I have enough basis for comparison to opine in great detail, other than to say I enjoyed the experience.)

#215724 - 09/30/08 10:36 PM Re: Steinway owners...
LJC Offline
1000 Post Club Member

My error I hit enter by mistake....heres the upshot.....

Actually H. CD314503 will be on Long Island this fall for a new S&S gallery in Huntington. Care to join me? About the regulation, CD 314503 does have a light and fast action. If you read Mohr's book you'll find that Mohr rebuilt the action while Horowitz was still living and also Mohr brought him a brand new D to try that had a heavier action that H. was used to and H. grew to like that piano as much or more than 314503. I believe they changed the keyset on 314 recently. The keys looked new and last time I played it I think it had the ivories but the action felt the same. My guess is that they want to preserve the original keyset. CD 314 really sings and has a powerful almost startling bass. Actually I didnt like the bass when I pounded it, it reminded me of overdriving woofers when I pounded it. When I backed off a little the sound was much nicer. Cd314 has a wonderful singing quality in the treble. I know what H. meant when he said it had a slightly nasal sound. I had no trouble recognizing the sound from the recordings. They also touched up the case a bit, the first time I saw it it looked like no one loved it. It had allot of battle scars. I didnt like the Van Cliburn piano as much it didnt sound as lively. I once played the Van Cliburn piano from the piano bank I thought it was very similar to CD 314...BTW CD 314 has the original sound board, its 65 years old but you would never know it. ...My piano is actually quite different. It has a more soothing sound and the bass doesnt jump out at you like CD 314 although theres no problem getting FFFF and I dont get the feeling like I'm overdriving the bass. The treble is clearer than on a NY D and stronger than most of the NY Ds. THe piano sings more than most NY Ds but CD 314 is exceptional in that department. My action is heavier than CD 314 and the Van Cliburn piano and not quite as quick, it doesnt have the accelerated action. Trills are a little more difficult on my piano. I think the sound on my D is prettier......Well enough of my bloviating. you guys will just have to come over and see for yourselfs.

#215725 - 09/30/08 11:07 PM Re: Steinway owners...
RealPlayer Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: NYC
 Quote:
Anyway they told me at the Hall that the piano was owned by a second well known pianist but thought it was a Hede Parkinson. He evidently didnt get the name quite right. BTW where is Chris Robinson from?Is iis Clavier House?
[/b]
Chris Robinson is a rebuilder near Hartford, CT. I've been to his shop once and was really impressed; he also evaluated a piano I was interested in. He has a great reputation as a rebuilder.

What a coincidence that your D is the same one Zaide owned and talked to me about. Small world! (Or at least small NY area pianists' world!)

www.josephkubera.com

#215726 - 10/01/08 12:50 AM Re: Steinway owners...
Horowitzian Offline
8000 Post Club Member

Quote:
My error I hit enter by mistake....heres the upshot.....

Actually H. CD314503 will be on Long Island this fall for a new S&S gallery in Huntington. Care to join me? About the regulation, CD 314503 does have a light and fast action. If you read Mohr's book you'll find that Mohr rebuilt the action while Horowitz was still living and also Mohr brought him a brand new D to try that had a heavier action that H. was used to and H. grew to like that piano as much or more than 314503. I believe they changed the keyset on 314 recently. The keys looked new and last time I played it I think it had the ivories but the action felt the same. My guess is that they want to preserve the original keyset. CD 314 really sings and has a powerful almost startling bass. Actually I didnt like the bass when I pounded it, it reminded me of overdriving woofers when I pounded it. When I backed off a little the sound was much nicer. Cd314 has a wonderful singing quality in the treble. I know what H. meant when he said it had a slightly nasal sound. I had no trouble recognizing the sound from the recordings. They also touched up the case a bit, the first time I saw it it looked like no one loved it. It had allot of battle scars. I didnt like the Van Cliburn piano as much it didnt sound as lively. I once played the Van Cliburn piano from the piano bank I thought it was very similar to CD 314...BTW CD 314 has the original sound board, its 65 years old but you would never know it. ...My piano is actually quite different. It has a more soothing sound and the bass doesnt jump out at you like CD 314 although theres no problem getting FFFF and I dont get the feeling like I'm overdriving the bass. The treble is clearer than on a NY D and stronger than most of the NY Ds. THe piano sings more than most NY Ds but CD 314 is exceptional in that department. My action is heavier than CD 314 and the Van Cliburn piano and not quite as quick, it doesnt have the accelerated action. Trills are a little more difficult on my piano. I think the sound on my D is prettier......Well enough of my bloviating. you guys will just have to come over and see for yourselfs. [/b]
Thank you for your analysis!
I have not read Mohr's book, but it's currently on my short list of books & recordings I need to buy. I sure hope my city will be on the piano tour next year....

I'm not anywhere near NY, but if I ever am going to be, I'll send you a PM.

The "overdriven" bass sound you describe is incidentally one of the reasons I fell in love with the B I have. But I must confess I like Steinways that are less aggressive sounding too.
My B also "sings" in much the same way you describe CD314 & your own piano. I'll bet this is because of the Hamburg-influenced design changes to the B.

#215727 - 10/01/08 05:15 PM Re: Steinway owners...
LJC Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Yes, The new Bs are definately improved. The treble in particular got better. I played a couple of the new ones, I almost bought one actually but decided to buy the D instead.

#215728 - 10/01/08 05:17 PM Re: Steinway owners...
LJC Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Joe, Anyway you could put me in touch with Zaidee? I sure would love to go further with my research. I did manage to find her phone number and I left a message but no return call. I also managed to get Mrs, Istomin's e mail when she was working at the school but no reply.

#215729 - 10/01/08 06:10 PM Re: Steinway owners...
Horowitzian Offline
8000 Post Club Member

LJC, another few questions about your piano.

I notice in the pics that you have baseboard heat. Does this negatively affect the piano in any way? Or is it always off in this room?

How do you control humidity?

How often do you have it tuned/regulated/voiced?

BTW, I LOVE your piano room. The D just fits in perfectly. It's nice that it is not just an ordinary box-shaped room, but has a unique shape. I like the simple decorations that do not compete with the piano's gorgeous looks.

Someday, I will upgrade to a D, but I'm going to have trouble deciding between NY and Hamburg!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Ken Knapp, Piano World, Rickster 
What's Hot!!
Our latest Issue is available now...
Piano News - Interesting & Fun Piano Related Newsletter! (free)
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
131 registered (AndreiN, Abby Pianoman, AmateurBob, ando, 40 invisible), 1571 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75522 Members
42 Forums
156172 Topics
2293458 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Interview with Arnaldo Cohen
by vlhorowitz
18 minutes 1 second ago
by vlhorowitz
18 minutes 24 seconds ago
by vlhorowitz
19 minutes 7 seconds ago
Invention in F Minor
by SunnyFriday
50 minutes 7 seconds ago
Noisy keys on a 2 years old Casio PX-135
by pake10
Today at 10:07 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission