Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#422062 - 05/24/06 04:01 PM Who are YOU?
virtuoso418 Offline
500 Post Club Member

What are your other daily activities/jobs that you do everyday besides practice along with your hobbies ? Describe things about yourself that would help give people an idea of who you are. I just want to see how diverse the pianists here are.

I'm med student, transferred from John Hopkins to University of Florida(priviate school tuition is ridiculous). For now im back for a few weeks, and i've been catching on my other hobbies. I play basketball and also lift weights. Not much of a bodybuilder, im actually a runner. I run 2 miles everyday and after that i practice with my nunchucks (2 years training with a master + few more years of jeet kune do training). Im also into cars, im a mercedes fanatic. I use to be a hardcore gamer, especially on counterstrike and age of the empires II.

\:\)

Ad 800 (Pearl River)
Pearl River World's Best Selling Piano
#422063 - 05/24/06 04:23 PM Re: Who are YOU?
whippen boy Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: San Francisco
Thanks for sharing that, virtuoso! Do you feel like posting a photo?

By the way, can we make this another picture sharing thread? Is it time to do that again?

OK... I'll share some of my most bizarre trivia, which folks may find interesting.

I rode a motorcycle for years, but now drive a SAAB. \:\)

In my checkered past :p I've owned a bakery, been a special loans officer (mortgage banking), and was the webmaster for a fortune-500 company's Intranet (34,000 users). I've worked in Hong Kong, Taipei, Rio, and Amsterdam.

Now I'm "just" a working musician. \:D

I do tours of Paris every two years, serving as a quasi-tour guide and translator for small groups of musicians.

Something more bizarre? OK.

I once attended a cocktail party hosted by Fidel Castro.

You will see my name in the credits of several films. I won't say which... hee hee.

PS: No, not *that* kind of film! \:o

#422064 - 05/24/06 04:36 PM Re: Who are YOU?
Bassio Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Alexandria, Egypt
I'm a med student too virtuoso in the university of alexandria, egypt
what are you studying right now?
in fact my pathology final written exam is on next saturday \:D
It is very bad that my medical studies take up most of the time - even from piano

Sports:
i used to play tennis seriously - reached rank 7 on the national rankings when i was 12 years
I also like to play football (in the US soccer ;\) )

Gaming:
love old dos games (for the nostalgia) + now i am experimenting with online and network gaming after i got dsl
wolfenstein - true combat elite .. etc.
anyone here an online gamer? maybe we can organize games in the summer vacation

Programming: i am a very good visual basic programmer .. although i haven't programmed since summer .. i am afraid i lost the sense

#422065 - 05/24/06 04:47 PM Re: Who are YOU?
whippen boy Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: San Francisco
Bassio,

What are you doing here?? Go study! \:D

I wish you well on your exams.

#422066 - 05/24/06 04:49 PM Re: Who are YOU?
Josh Bish Offline

Loc: England
My 17 years haven't been the most interesting. I have only had two jobs, one as a Kitchen porter at a failing local restaurant and my current working for Tesco Supermarkets.

I once tried to learn the saxophone but gave it up as I found that I didn't have enough time to practice as well as the piano, violin, guitar, college and of course every teenager needs a social life.

I've been learning to drive since last August and have just failed my second test for stalling twice then nearly running over an old lady on a crossing! I don't yet have a car or the money get one.

I guess that I don't have as much life experience as the rest of you but look at it this way, you're old and I'm not!

#422067 - 05/24/06 04:53 PM Re: Who are YOU?
pianojerome Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Well, I'm a music student... just finished my first year of undergraduate, and my concentration is in musicology[/b].

I played cello all through middle/high school, but haven't really played since last summer. I also compose a little bit lately, and for some odd reason I'm actually really interested in music theory.

During the 4 years of high school, I ran[/b] a lot with the high school cross-country team. We did 5-kilometer races (3.1 miles) (and my fastest time was 19:12 \:D ). I was the junior captain in 11th grade, and one of the two team captains in 12th grade. A friend of mine and I used to run together a lot during the summers; in fact last summer we ran 500 miles! That was quite a lot for us. Unfortunately I didn't run much this year at college, but I'd really like to get back into it.

Programming[/b], too, bassio! Although it's been about a year since I did any serious web programming, I did design a few websites during high school, and actually cofounded a company with some friends of mine in 9th grade... not surprisingly it flopped after one job!

I'm very interested in philosophy[/b] (if you couldn't tell already!) and religion[/b] (especially the philosophical aspects of various religions and religion in general). When I was younger, I wanted to become a rabbi (teacher) someday; my ambitions have changed slightly since then, but it's still a strong interest of mine.

I also like to study the French language[/b].

Quote:
By the way, can we make this another picture sharing thread? Is it time to do that again?

#422068 - 05/24/06 05:13 PM Re: Who are YOU?
PoStTeNeBrAsLuX Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Geneva, Switzerland
Soon to be 40 years old, my day job is pushing money (and people who get in the way \:\) ) around. My own spare time is spent playing the piano, reading music and political history books. I, and often Mrs B too, like to ride my (our?) motorcycle around the surrounding Alps or slide down them on narrow waxed planks, depending on the season.

The spare time that isn't my own is spent with my lovely wife (a teacher in an international school here) and our two teenage children, visiting various places, e.g. my wife and daughter are keen museum and art gallery-goers. Last weekend was 'caves ouvertes' at the local vineyards, so we enjoyed sampling of the local produce (hic!).

PS. JoshB, some of the best of us pass the driving test on the third attempt :rolleyes:

- Michael B.
There are two rules to success in life: Rule #1. Don't tell people everything you know.

#422069 - 05/24/06 05:15 PM Re: Who are YOU?
signa Offline
8000 Post Club Member

Loc: Ohio, USA
my day job is mostly doing c++ stuff, and that's about all i want to say.

#422070 - 05/24/06 05:17 PM Re: Who are YOU?
Max W Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: RHUL
18 years old, 2 more days of college, then exams, then hopefully I get the grades and I will be at uni doing music (and if all goes well, focusing on performance). I also want to do a masters afterwards but that depends on finance. Aside from this I 'sort of' collect CDs and LPs, I collect & play Saturn and Dreamcast imports (games), and I occasionally play golf and snooker as well.

#422071 - 05/24/06 05:19 PM Re: Who are YOU?
sarabande Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Mo.
Here's some things I can think of off the top of my head:

Have been a stay-at-home mom for 6 years, getting tired of looking at clutter so come on here to block it out for a while.

Before that worked at some office type jobs both full and part-time (all dealing with money \:D ). Have been a cashier at K-mart in H.S. and college and even got to run a Blue Light Special at K-mart and make the announcement, "attention K-mart shoppers, we are having a blue light special in or ladies clothing dept. right now . . . ".

First go around at college in the 80's went into field of fashion design but know nothing about fashion now so don't ask for fashion advice!

Been fly-fishing and hiking a lot in the west with my husband in my pre-kid days - waders don't fit now!

Grew up in Colorado and grew up camping and fishing quite a bit.

#422072 - 05/24/06 05:35 PM Re: Who are YOU?
iconoclast Offline

Loc: Ancramdale, NY
46 years old. Senior electrical engineer at a major fuel cell power systems R&D company. Weekends spent at my microestate puttering around on the tractor, kayaking w/ the wife and kids or occasionally romping around the hills on my TY-350 trials bike. Came into piano from a progressive rock background and once in awhile get out the old gear and jam with friends.....

#422073 - 05/24/06 05:37 PM Re: Who are YOU?
TheMadMan86 Offline

Loc: Evansville, Indiana
19 year old piano performance student to start at the chicago college of the performing arts. I also love to read all sorts of things, but especially science fiction and comic books.

#422074 - 05/24/06 05:38 PM Re: Who are YOU?
AJB Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Surrey, England
I am a secret agent. If I told you any more about what I do, then I would have to kill you. This would be a big job and rather messy.

I am not really a piano player. This is just a cover. However I am a good quality cover - I am felt lined.

Adrian

#422075 - 05/24/06 06:26 PM Re: Who are YOU?
phonehome Offline
500 Post Club Member

I'm a music student at WVU. I'm getting a B.A. (just changed) since I completed the performance level requirements awhile ago. My concentrations are Composition and Piano. I make my money playing poker and bussing tables as of right now. Trying to save up enough to move out to California after graduation to pursue a career as a film composer.

#422076 - 05/24/06 07:01 PM Re: Who are YOU?
Kreisler Offline

Loc: Iowa City, IA
I'm on faculty in a music department with 550 music majors. I coordinate the group piano classes and teach pedagogy, applied lessons in classical and jazz piano, music technology, interdisciplinary studies, and theory. I'm basically a Swiss Army Pianist - jack of all trades, master of none.

On the side, I do educational outreach with the local symphony, play about two dozen concerts/gigs a year, and should be seeing my first set of compositions in print in the next year (pedagogical piano music at the intermediate level.)

For fun, I play a lot of golf, read nerdy science fiction stuff, hang out at the gym, and play video games (a Warcraft III mod called DoTA and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion right now.)
"If we continually try to force a child to do what he is afraid to do, he will become more timid, and will use his brains and energy, not to explore the unknown, but to find ways to avoid the pressures we put on him." (John Holt)

www.pianoped.com
www.youtube.com/user/UIPianoPed

#422077 - 05/24/06 10:09 PM Re: Who are YOU?
Sonata Offline

Loc: AK, NZ
I'm an 'older' student, also doing BA at university.

Interests: play piano, listen music, watch DVDs and shopping.

Background: complicate and blank. (AJB: please find out what's going on with my life?) \:D

I'm not pretty, but I don't care.
I want to know people, but I don't know how.
I want to travel around the world, but I don't want to take plane.
I want to keep fit, but I don't like exercises.
I want to do something in my future, but I don't have any ideas what to do.

Anyway, I still feel happy everyday, even I can't do my assignment! ;\)
That's me!

#422078 - 05/24/06 10:25 PM Re: Who are YOU?
Derulux Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Loc: Philadelphia
A few replies, and then the good stuff.

I once attended a cocktail party hosted by Fidel Castro.[/b]
I'm calling Homeland Security as we speak. :p

Whippen:
You will see my name in the credits of several films. I won't say which... [/b]
First name Ron?
PS: No, not *that* kind of film![/b]
Oh...

Virtuoso
i practice with my nunchucks (2 years training with a master + few more years of jeet kune do training). [/b]
With whom?

PJ:
A friend of mine and I used to run together a lot during the summers; in fact last summer we ran 500 miles![/b]
You should've just taken a car. :p

I'm very interested in philosophy (if you couldn't tell already!) and religion (especially the philosophical aspects of various religions and religion in general).[/b]
Have you caught the two hour special on the History Channel lately? (Dealing with 'secret societies' like the Priory of Sion, Opus Dei, Knights Templar, etc.)

Post...Lux:
my wife and daughter are keen museum and art gallery-goers.[/b]
If PJ and I spring for a shovel and a pick, will you dig under the pyramid in the Louvre to see if Mary Magdalene is buried there? \:D

AJB:
I am a secret agent. If I told you any more about what I do, then I would have to kill you. This would be a big job and rather messy.

I am not really a piano player. This is just a cover. However I am a good quality cover - I am felt lined. [/b]
SAS of FOS? :p

I generally don't like to do this, but I suppose I'll spill. It couldn't hurt letting some of you get to know me...right? \:\)

I'm a Drexel grad. still living in Philadelphia, for lack of better common sense. I'm in transportation sales now, having half-majored in business/marketing. (The other half was mechanical engineering.) I'm looking to live out towards King of Prussia. If any of you are from the area, or know the area, let me know. I'd like to hear more. (I've spent most of my time in center-city.)

About my interests and hobbies...you want the full list? Or will an abridged version do?

Martial Arts - about 17 different styles (not all 'current'), 4th degree black belt and 3-time world champion in Isshinryu Karate
"Other Sports" - pole vaulting, golf, running, volleyball, snow and water skiing, attempting to water ski in a kayak, baseball, football (neither current), swimming, biking, rock climbing, cliff diving

Want to try: scuba diving, skydiving, bungee jumping, parasailing, etc.

Activities:
Former ROTC. I got to do a lot of stuff from drive a military ship around the ocean to flying jets. I also got to shoot sh*t...when they let me. (I still shoot sh*t, but not with the military. ;\) ) I decided not to go into the military for personal reasons...but it was a lot of fun for the five years and three months active I did.

Race cars. I did this from 17-19, and it was a lot of fun. I preferred road courses to the circle-jerk, but every once in a while could be talked into doing laps on an oval. I tried rally racing, which was probably my favorite, but it's not so big in the US, and I didn't want to move to Europe. I always wanted to try F-1, but never did. I still go to the "Mazda Race Days" (sometimes in several cities) just to have fun without fear of getting a ticket, and every once in a while someone will be very nice and buy me laps for a birthday/christmas present. (Hint, hint... :p )

I'm a writer-working-on-being-an-author. I'm almost done with my first novel, and will hopefully (cross you fingers) be able to send it out by July. I'm a published poet, and had a short story featured in a literary journal.

I'd keep going, but I just got a phone call from someone I haven't talked to in ten years...gotta run. If you want to know anything else, just ask. \:\)

#422079 - 05/24/06 10:37 PM Re: Who are YOU?
Brendan Offline

Loc: McAllen, TX
YO

I'm finishing my doctorate in piano performance at UMKC in Kansas City. Next year is my last year of course work, and after that it's thesis mode! I play about 25-30 concerts a year of all types - solo, chamber, concerto, and accompanying. This year was rough, I had eleven performances in April alone.

I just started taking Karate (Chinese kempo) this week. So far, I'm really into it. I've wanted to do this for a few years, and finally getting around to it makes me happy. I think it's a very positive way to release energy.

On June 16th, my life will change forever.

Games I'm into: World of Warcraft (I spend way too much time on this), Rise of Legends, and after I upgrade my video card I'm going to start Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.

#422080 - 05/24/06 10:45 PM Re: Who are YOU?
pianojerome Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Brendan, what's on June 16th?

(if you don't mind my asking ;\) )

#422081 - 05/24/06 10:48 PM Re: Who are YOU?
Brendan Offline

Not saying!

(yet)

#422082 - 05/24/06 10:59 PM Re: Who are YOU?
Derulux Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Loc: Philadelphia
Guess #1: He changes his name to Brendan, Ph.D. ;\)

(EDIT: What kind of "D" would you be?)

#422083 - 05/24/06 11:01 PM Re: Who are YOU?
memrys Offline

Loc: northern new mexico
Guess #2. He is getting hitched.

-merlin

#422084 - 05/24/06 11:22 PM Re: Who are YOU?
LWpianistin Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: VA/MD/England...long story...
for Brendan, i also guess he's getting hitched.

anyway.

about me....where to start.

present: music student. just finished my second year. concentration in piano pedagogy. looking for a summer job to pay for car insurance etc, so i can get a car. moving into an apartment this summer, so it's my last summer at home. kind of scared about "growing up" in that sense.

past: have moved A LOT (for being 20). born in Baltimore. 1 lb, 15 oz. 3 months early. had heart surgery at 8 days old. lived in Berkley, MI until 5. lived in VA until 10. lived in England until 14. now live in VA during school year, MD during breaks, and visit my dad and brother in England every winter and summer.

future: want to teach piano and get involved with horses again.

i wanted to be an equine vet until age 16, at which point i switched to music. i regret not taking piano seriously until then. i could be so much better than i am. i recently took up double bass, after a lifetime of loving it. my dad is a world-class bassist and used to perform often. he gives me lessons when i see him.
he taught at the school one of my profs got his BM from, which i think is funny.

i used to ride a lot, and was very serious about horses and riding. i want to get back into it at some point.

i love philosophy and discussing religion. i am struggling with my own ideas about religion right now, not being sure if i am a Christian or not.

i think i'll stop before i take up any more room...

oh...i LOVE to read. it is an addiction. in the summer, i can get through 300 pages a day, easily. i need help...

#422085 - 05/24/06 11:45 PM Re: Who are YOU?
Brendan Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Derulux:
Guess #1: He changes his name to Brendan, Ph.D. ;\)

(EDIT: What kind of "D" would you be?) [/b]
Dodecaphonic.

#422086 - 05/25/06 12:01 AM Re: Who are YOU?
BassoonyPianoKevn Offline

Loc: Maryland
 Quote:
Originally posted by Brendan:

Games I'm into: World of Warcraft (I spend way too much time on this), Rise of Legends, and after I upgrade my video card I'm going to start Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. [/b]
I thought you quit World of Warcraft. But if you are already subscribed to WoW, don't get Oblivion. It is very addicting, as I found out the hard way just like WoW and then you won't be able to chose which one!

What server do you play on? \:D

Sorry to go off topic

My name is Kevin and I live in Annapolis, MD. One of the few perks of living by the Naval Academy is the air show that the Blue Angels do during the week of graduation festivites at the Naval Academy. Today was the air shot. It is very neat to watch them do their routines.

I go to a High School that is near D.C. and play Bassoon in the Wind Ensemble there. I also play in a local youth symphony and we're going to Italy this summer to play there. But the best part of this trip is I'll be in Greece for two weeks before flying from Greece to Italy and meeting with the Orchestra. It should be a fun trip.

I'll be going to Indiana University this fall and concentrating primarily on Music. I will be studying with Edmund Battersby and can't wait!

#422087 - 05/25/06 12:02 AM Re: Who are YOU?
John Citron Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Haverhill, Massachusetts
I just turned 45 at the beginning of May.

I currently have the title a Network Adminstrator where I'm working now, however since the company is downsizing rapidly, I also work as a Customer Adminstrator, and I am working on my resume to get out as soon as I can.

In between working, playing and practicing the piano, I'm also working on my Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology. I have about a year to go. Since this is self-pay plus student loans, it may take longer because each class is so expensive.

When I'm not playing the piano or working my degree, I enjoy model railroading, bicycling, and hiking.

I play a few computer games. The Sims2, Command and Conquer Red Alert, and TRS 2004/2006[1]. The FPS games make me dizzy and that takes the fun away from them. In the old days, for some reason I could play the old DOS games without any problems, I used to play DukeNukem, Doom, and Shadow Warrior.

We used to set up these games across the home-office network, before it was called a lan party, drink beers, and play games all night.

John

[1]About two years ago I discovered Trainz Railroad Simulator 2004 (TRS2004) at www.auran.com The program is now TRS 2006, and consists of different modules. Surveyor lets one easily sculpt a landscape, lay track, and place buildings, trees, and other objects. There are more than 90,000 free objects available for download from their server.

The other modes are railyard and driver. In the Railyard you can view your dowloaded Locomotives, and cars (wagons). Driver lets you sit in the driver's seat and drive your trains on different routes including the ones you created in Surveyor. My current made up route is about 70 miles long and counting. The computer setup for this program is equal to a CRAY Super Computer.

John

#422088 - 05/25/06 12:08 AM Re: Who are YOU?
LisztAddict Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Florida
I am just a nobody who can't do squat but a slow C major scale on the piano. \:\)

#422089 - 05/25/06 12:34 AM Re: Who are YOU?
DameMyra Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: South Jersey
I am currently a GM for a large (20+ rooms)luxury B & B. In previous lives, I worked for an advertising agency and was a theatrical lighting designer.

I studied piano as a teenager and started taking lessons a couple years ago after not touching a keyboard for 30+ years. Am seriously considering going back to school to get a music degree.

I live in a small resort town and love going to the beach and riding my bike. I love all kinds of music.

And I love movies. (Faves include "All About Eve", "The Conversation", "Diva","Sweet Hereafter", "Umbrellas of Cherbourg", "Citizen Kane", "To Kill A Mockingbird")

Love to read. (Favorite books, "Love in the Time of Cholera", "Monsignor Quixote", "Gravity's Rainbow".)

Love to go out dining. (Favorite dishes, "Veal Saltimbucca", "Osso Bocco", "Champagne Risotto with Chanterelles", "Crabcakes".)

Claim(s) to fame: Went to summer camp while in high school with conductor Hugh Wolff. Worked on a composition with Gunther Schuller at the same camp. While living in New York City, many years ago, met Tennesse Williams, Truman Capote and Andy Warhol. Met Rudolph Serkin while living in Philadelphia. Also while working in advertising had the opportunity to meet Oprah, Bruce Willis, Wilhemina Fernandez, Hall & Oates, Patti LaBelle, Iggy Pop, Chrissie Hynde, Armand Assante, among others. As a lighting designer I worked with playwrights Samm-Art Williams and Leslie Lee. (I even had the honor of doing the lighting for a world premiere of a play by Mr. Lee.)

I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

#422090 - 05/25/06 12:50 AM Re: Who are YOU?
DameMyra Offline
1000 Post Club Member

#422091 - 05/25/06 12:50 AM Re: Who are YOU?
DameMyra Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Stupid double post.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Brendan, Kreisler 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
156 registered (acortot, accordeur, Alexander Borro, Abby Pianoman, 47 invisible), 1614 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76042 Members
42 Forums
157240 Topics
2309436 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Scale & Arp exercises that sounds good to people in lounge
by FarmGirl
09/02/14 01:56 PM
New to Piano World, Seeking Advice on a Spinet Regulation
by HelloMrZebra
09/02/14 01:38 PM
Quote not working properly
by Hakki
09/02/14 12:39 PM
DEBUSSY: ONDINE from Preludes Bk. II
by Hal Freedman
09/02/14 12:33 PM
Newbie - Equipment Help
by CuddlyDuddly
09/02/14 11:52 AM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission