Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Yamaha CP4 Rebate
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
173 registered (accordeur, Al LaPorte, Almaviva, anamnesis, ando, 47 invisible), 1383 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Page 261 of 261 < 1 2 259 260 261
Topic Options
#2388182 - 02/19/15 05:40 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
Medden Online   content

Loc: London, UK
Yep, learning the notes was the easy part... I'm itching to sit down and play it over and over and get it totally ingrained. Then I can slowly work on those dynamics.
SwissMS has very kindly given me lots of advice already.

(ad) Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#2388212 - 02/19/15 07:54 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
malkin Online   content
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: *sigh* Salt Lake City
Tom Christian, Cembalaro.
It does have a nice sound, doesn't it?!

#2388359 - 02/19/15 04:52 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: malkin]
casinitaly Online   blank

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014

Loc: Italy
Originally Posted By malkin
cas--
I like this little girl's playing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Z2JGFOnFY

I saw this earlier but couldn't put my speakers on -- just had a listen now. What a charming piece (and what a sweet performer!)

It is easy to see there are some serious challenges in this piece - have fun with it - I bet you develop a lot of good technique learning it!
Performance anxiety: make it part of your daily routine and deal with it...Cope! zrtf90

#2388370 - 02/19/15 05:25 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
Stubbie Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Midwest USA
My AOTW: I got a "much improved" from my teacher today after a week of practicing with the metronome. Last week was a disaster--this week I could play through my pieces without going off the tracks. Still more work to do, though.

#2388416 - 02/19/15 07:51 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: Stubbie]
BrianDX Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: First Town, First State
Nice job! This almost exact scenario has happened to me 50 times in 17 months. I generally don't like to automatically use a metronome when just learning the piece, but after playing it at my lesson, there are typically several adjustments with my timing, so that's what I have to do to improve the following week.
Current: Fanfare Minuet, Glad Cat Rag

#2388577 - 02/20/15 08:09 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
Agfinguy Offline

Loc: Florida
19 Feb

I practiced for about an hour yesterday and for the first time it felt as if I was "Playing the Piano" and not learning the key names and where to place your hands.. it was great.

Alfreds Self-Teaching Adult Piano Course
Started 1 Jan 2015
Kimball Upright Piano
Yamaha YPT-240

#2389547 - 02/22/15 11:36 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
FarmGirl Online   content

Silver Supporter until Jan 02 2013

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
Finally getting over really bad cold. I took total of four days off. It's a record for me. I was trying everything to get better last week especially for a home concert I planned for a cultural organization last night. Was able to carry it through and feeling relieved. Performer is my teacher with 30+ people in attendance.
Solo - Rachmaninoff Elegie Op 3 #1, Schumann Op 12 Warum, Grillen and a few short pieces by various composers
Collaboration - Concerto in C for Oboe and orchestra attributed to Haydn edited by Evelyn Rosewell and some duets

#2389835 - 02/23/15 05:21 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
barbaram Offline

AOTW for me is that I got a barely adequate recording of my second piece for the Schumann recital (I already got the same for my first a while ago).
I hope to polish things and get it a lot better over the next couple of weeks, but I feel under a lot less pressure now that I have got *something*.

#2389898 - 02/23/15 09:28 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
Ragdoll Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Illinois
My AOTW is that I can now play "Stardust" at a reasonable tempo in both hands. Not many hesitations but a few of course. Lucky for me it's slow anyways. smile. It surely needs a lot of polish yet. It's a simplified arrangement by Dan Coates but far from easy IMO for my level. So yay!

I'm embarrassed to say the one I mentioned I was on before, (The Anniversary Song) is, in fact, "Waves of The Danube" by Ivanovici although, again a simplified version from Alfred's Adult Book 2 that I skipped over in my trip through that book. The Anniversary Song was apparently taken from (plagiarized?) from this piece and I recognized the melody then assumed that's what it was called. I wish to play this at my in-laws party in April. whome Still on it too as I've missed the last lesson due to some medical tests last week, I'll make it up next week sometime.

That's about it, no big strides just steady progress and enjoyment of the journey. Glad I returned to Book 2 with supplemental pieces to keep me sane. wink

At first, she only flew when she thought no one was watching.

#2389982 - 02/23/15 01:44 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
Palmpirate Online   content

Loc: B.C.Canada
So, we're travelling again, but I have my RD64 with me and haven't missed a day ! Yay!
I've suddenly realized what's the problem with the Debussy Bergamesque Prelude.
For those of you who are into specifics
Bar 31 fingering of RH
Slide the 2 to thumb on the G in the 2.5 beat and use 5,4 on the c and d or there’s trouble…,I had not been ‘sliding' on the G and playing 4,5 on the c,d
Finger gymnastics again. They always get me!
First time wrong is a mistake, second time round it's a choice, and boy is it sometimes really hard to find out where you've screwed up.I wish I made the right choices every time!
This week I conquered Bar 31.
I'm pretty much OK with the rest but have to slowly speed it up!

#2390048 - 02/23/15 04:50 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: Ragdoll]
JimF Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: south florida
Originally Posted By Ragdoll
My AOTW is that I can now play "Stardust" at a reasonable tempo in both hands. Not many hesitations but a few of course. Lucky for me it's slow anyways. smile. It surely needs a lot of polish yet. It's a simplified arrangement by Dan Coates but far from easy IMO for my level. So yay!

Good for you, Ragdoll. Stardust...what a great tune by Hoagy Carmichael. And those lyrics by William Parish are pretty special too....

And now the purple dusk of twilight time
Steals across the meadows of my heart
High up in the sky the little stars climb
Always reminding me that we're apart

You wandered down the lane and far away
Leaving me a song that will not die
Love is now the stardust of yesterday
The music of the years gone by

Sometimes I wonder why I spend
The lonely night dreaming of a song
The melody haunts my reverie
And I am once again with you
When our love was new
And every kiss an inspiration
But that was long ago
Now my consolation
Is in the stardust of a song

Beside a garden wall
When stars are bright
You are in my arms
The nightingale tells his fairy tale
of paradise where roses grew
Though I dream in vain
In my heart it always will remain
My stardust melody
The memory of love's refrain

Estonia L190 #7284

#2390091 - 02/23/15 06:42 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
lean to tail Offline

Loc: Triop
After having an idea in my head and messing around with a theme for a long time I finally managed to finish the idea and create my very first composition!

#2390114 - 02/23/15 07:47 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: JimF]
Ragdoll Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:

Good for you, Ragdoll. Stardust...what a great tune by Hoagy Carmichael. And those lyrics by William Parish are pretty special too....

And now the purple dusk of twilight time
Steals across the meadows of my heart
High up in the sky the little stars climb
Always reminding me that we're apart

Yep, that's the one, though I thought the lyricist was Mitchell Parish. <shrug>. This song has a special place it my memories of Mom and Dad dancing to it, and Mom playing it... not at the same time though. laugh ha

#2390269 - 02/24/15 08:20 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
JimF Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Of course you are right william Mitchell Parish

Estonia L190 #7284

#2390459 - 02/24/15 04:11 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: JimF]
BrianDX Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Start of month 18:

Pretty busy. Learned the D Major scale and one-handed arpeggios, as well as a few other minor skills.

Learned several nice pieces, one of which was submitted to the ABF recital. Also firmed up my 5 memorized pieces for the Piano Guild auditions in May.

Finished the Faber PA Level 3A books in just over 6 months, starting Level 3B this week, as well as the Faber Developing Artist Book 1, which has a few grade 2 pieces in it.

Boy things are starting to get pretty hard. At this point it is becoming increasingly harder to play "note perfect" at my weekly lesson, unless it is a simple exercise or something along those lines. Looks like no more stickers for me. frown

#2390717 - 02/25/15 08:37 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: BrianDX]
JimF Offline
1000 Post Club Member

No real AOTW last week, but the big remodelling projects are finally over...plus my piano is freshly tuned and sounds wonderful... Yay!!!

Estonia L190 #7284

#2391901 - 02/28/15 04:45 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]

Giacomo, what great new. I lived through some major renovations s few years back( fortunately pre-piano, I can't imagine how my piano would have survived the plaster dust...) What a relief to be done.

This week I seem to hav had a break through with the Tchaikovsky piece (Morning Prayer). Where it was blocky and chunky, I am starting to feel the flow and it is beginning to sound like music.

I am also making some very pleasing progress on the 3rd movement of Clementi, specifically with some very nice details in the dynamics.
I am still working on the first 2 movements and have got the speed up on both, and have been becoming more precise with little details in the second as well. I think I will be ready to record the whole thing in another few weeks!
Performance anxiety: make it part of your daily routine and deal with it...Cope! zrtf90

#2391916 - 02/28/15 06:15 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
earlofmar Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Australia
ATOW - not sure, my teacher is trying to talk me into to starting a grade 7 piece and I am resisting. Oh how the tide has turned.

#2391984 - 02/28/15 10:36 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: earlofmar]
Stubbie Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By earlofmar
ATOW - not sure, my teacher is trying to talk me into to starting a grade 7 piece and I am resisting. Oh how the tide has turned.

Well??? Are you going to do it? What is the piece? smile (Yes, it is an AOTW, so congratulations.)

#2391994 - 02/28/15 11:19 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: Stubbie]
Sand Tiger Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Southern California
At the church coffee house a 90-year old pianist plays a duet with her son. She needs a walker and a cane to get up to the bench, but her mind and voice are still clear as she announces the pieces, and playing still very good. Her son started learning cello at age 4 (on a viola on a stick, because they don't make tiny cellos).

Week 154/155: I have been trying to recapture some of the joy of piano, real or imagined. My hands sometimes act up too. I have been shirking the "work" aspects of piano and songwriting. I rationalize that they are of no use ot me, if I am nearing the burn out line. Teachers often observe that many beginners move on after two years. I'm slower than most, so as I approach my third piano anniversary, it feels like I am reaching that point.

So what are the antidotes? To spend more time on free play. Some will tell me that is a total waste of time, but it is what seems to bring me the most joy. I take the first two phrases for a pop song and improvise from there. I find some by ear amateur transcriptions of Con Te Partiro. I start on that. I might just do the familar part and then improvise from there. I know that some are shuddering as they read this, wtf is going on here? What about teachers and method books and learning all the scales, and sight reading practice, and songwriting process?

Like I said, I am trying to recapture the joy, and these other activities are where my muse is taking me. Perhaps it is a vain pursuit, that I am chasing an imagined blue bird of happiness, not a real one. As a composer and songwriter, I have learned to follow the muse. It will take me where I need to go.

#2392000 - 02/28/15 11:28 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
Ragdoll Offline
500 Post Club Member

<SIGH> Well last week I posted that I was finally able to get Stardust under both hands but just barely and with not a lot of mistakes and hesitations. Well, I have to recant that statement. blush I had recorded it in practice, and listened/watched it yesterday evening and it is, in a word, heinous. eek It needs lots of polishing and possibly other work before it's solid! I played it three times this morning and the concept of "slow down" finally made it into my thick skull. At any rate, this mornings effort was extremely satisfying despite the glacial tempo, each time a tiny bit faster and more satisfying.

I can't emphasize enough how valuable recording yourself can be. It gives such a different perspective about how you're playing. I am just so happy about learning this song, now I can concentrate on really polishing it; dynamics, tempo, pedaling, etc, to say nothing of bringing it to musicality. EVERY teacher I've ever had has told me repeatedly SLOW DOWN!! It's funny how you think your doing so when that's not the case at all. The sections I "can" play at tempo encourage me to try to play the ones I can't at the same tempo and the wheels come off before long. My other lesson things I'm pretty confident I'll be passed on Wednesday. Be glad to get something new too. Stardust will stay in my repertoire though and will need a good two more weeks of finesse before I will call it good. I'm gonna keep that crap recording to remind me not to bounce anymore reality checks again. whome All in all though some very good AOTW.

#2392001 - 02/28/15 11:30 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: JimF]
Ragdoll Offline
500 Post Club Member

Remodeling! It always costs twice the estimate. Glad you're finished with it though. Got pictures? smile

#2392004 - 02/28/15 11:40 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
Ragdoll Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
I am also making some very pleasing progress on the 3rd movement of Clementi, specifically with some very nice details in the dynamics.
I am still working on the first 2 movements and have got the speed up on both, and have been becoming more precise with little details in the second as well. I think I will be ready to record the whole thing in another few weeks!

Glad to hear it Cheryl, can't wait to hear it. thumb

#2392691 - 03/01/15 10:36 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: Stubbie]
earlofmar Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Australia
Originally Posted By Stubbie

Well??? Are you going to do it? What is the piece? smile (Yes, it is an AOTW, so congratulations.)

The piece is Granados - Spanish Dance No 5. My teacher seems to think I am capable but my confidence has taken a battering of late with a few lack lustre pieces. Still I may start it......unofficially.

Real AOTW is completing over 2,000 posts, looks like this isn't a passing fad.

#2392822 - Yesterday at 08:40 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: earlofmar]
BrianDX Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

I have thought a great deal about the topic of learning "reach for it" pieces, and earlofmar's comments have brought this to the surface of my current thinking.

Although he and I are within 6 months of piano learning experience I reckon, there is quite a difference in the toughest pieces we seem to be learning.

Right now I have just arrived (I hope) at the late-elementary level, according to my lesson books. So far, to my knowledge I have not attempted to learn anything above grade 1. However, there are several grade 2 pieces coming up in the next month or so. I have examined these pieces and have determined that they are quite "doable" in my typical learning timeframe. That timeframe for the harder pieces in my book, starts at 30-60 minutes to get the basic fingering down, another 1-2 hours to get the basic dynamics and timing down, and then anywhere from 1-3 weeks with my teacher to get it the point where she is satisfied I have extracted whatever skills are embedded within.

I think obviously everyone learns differently, and each teacher has their own methods and materials.

However, for me this "step by very small step" approach has been very successful, as in 17 months I've learned a lot, and have not had any major hurdles or confidence-shaking episodes.

I think at this point spending several months trying to master a grade 3 or 4 piece (which I'm sure I could do given the right instruction and sufficient time) could be very harmful to my confidence. Now that's just me, your mileage may vary! smile

#2392860 - Yesterday at 10:19 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: Moonsh1ne]
Moonsh1ne Online   content

Loc: NJ, USA
Recorded Chopin's 4th prelude for my 40 piece challenge, and my first Chopin piece. Woo hoo!

#2392880 - Yesterday at 11:10 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: Moonsh1ne]
SwissMS Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Switzerland
My achievement this week is getting both of my Schumann pieces recorded. Woohoo! They were both a challenge, and I am very happy to get them to the recordable stage. The second one (Sonata in G Theme and Variatons) I will have around for a long time, though. It is one of my ABRSM grade 6 exam pieces this coming fall.

European Piano Party July 4, 2015 in Switzerland!

#2393025 - Yesterday at 06:49 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: earlofmar]
Stubbie Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By Stubbie

The piece is Granados - Spanish Dance No 5. My teacher seems to think I am capable but my confidence has taken a battering of late with a few lack lustre pieces. Still I may start it......unofficially.

Real AOTW is completing over 2,000 posts, looks like this isn't a passing fad.

Whether or not you decide to take it on, it's a vote of confidence from your teacher, and that is good. Starting it unofficially is a good waffle way around a decision. laugh Seriously, you can probably get a feel for just how much of a stretch (or not) this would be and then come back to your teacher with a firm decision.

For myself, I'm okay with a stretch goal piece as long as the teacher has given it serious thought and has in mind some technique or musical aspect that I need to learn. It's not enough that the piece is beautiful--there's all kinds of music out there that satisfies the criteria of (a) gorgeous music and (b) too advanced for me. smile

#2393145 - Today at 03:24 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]

Getting caught up on other folk's news here before making my own post! I seem to have missed several posts over the past couple of weeks!

pspicer: getting through the various scales is a slog, there's only so much you can do to make scales "fun" to play. In the end though, the pay-off is worth every minute you spend working at it - on to the next 5th!

Saranoya - I missed your post about getting back to your lessons. I'm so glad you're there again. I am curious as to what your teacher learned from you - I know I learn things from my students all the time, but the things I pick up tend to be cultural or vocabulary/idiomatic expressions, not so much teaching-related.

Ragdoll - I think it is really neat you are playing pieces in diferent keys, just for the fun of it! Transposing on the fly - that's quite an achievement! Brava! As for mixing up the names of a piece.... hey, there are a lot pieces that borrow from , or are based on other pieces.... live and learn! I bet your in-laws will be delighted no matter what you call it! As for your points on slowing down... you are sooooo right. I have finally learned my lesson. It was a painful lesson to learn, but it is paying off and it bears repeating because it takes forever for this message to permeate our brains and really get into our playing!!!

Malkin - I do hope we get to hear your waltz - That's quite a challenging piece, you should really enjoy studying it!

Moonshine: A simple Chopin score? Well, I have to look that up! Good work on the memorizing!

Medden: congrats on your progress on YOUR Chopin piece - we have a lot of Chopin in the works recently, don't we?

Palmpirate: you're a whirlwind of activity! I haven't played any Debussy, but I love his music. Are you going to let us hear you play?

Stubbie: those simple words "much improved" - how they warm our hearts. I have often noticed that a really disasterous lesson is often followed by a much beter one. I think it is because we "fight" harder after derailing and our focus improves somehow! smile Hang in there - remember we work in baby steps, but even with babysteps we move forward.

BrianDx : it is nice when you get to the point where you're playing the piece, and can focus on little adjustments that make all the difference as you bring it up to performance level! You seem to be flying on the wings of great progress recently - that's really exciting!

Agfinguy: I remember the first time I had that feeling of "actually playing the piano". What a thrill.

Farmgirl: I hope you're feeling better now!!!! I had the flu at the end of January and it really knocked me for a loop. ugh. Good for you managing to get through the concert!

Barbaram: I am looking forward to hearing your Schumann!

Leantotail: congrats on your composing effort - now you just have to play it and record it for posterity!

EarlofMar - I love Granados! If your teacher is suggesting it - go for it!

SwissMs - I can't wait to hear your Schumann pieces!

My ATOW...well I have my lesson today so I should probably wait to see how it goes, but....

I am really pleased with progress on my dynamics in all my pieces. I also note that I am now able to play forte with my right hand while keeping the left hand softer! I am amazed. I have also been pulling up random pieces for prima vista - true sight reading of never before looked at material, and am very pleased with how well I'm able to manage. And, I pulled out the Beethoven Sonatina I had started working on a few years ago (had to quit due to tension problems, and could never get back into it).....and I was REALLY amazed at how "easy" (everything is relative) it was. I am seriously thinking of picking it up again and working on it to get it to performance level.

#2393217 - 59 minutes 44 seconds ago Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
PhilipInChina Online   sleepy
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: China
No real achievement. I just sat down this evening and practiced and it all went so well. It makes it all worthwhile.

Page 261 of 261 < 1 2 259 260 261

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
The February 2015 Issue of our Free Piano News Newsletter is out now! FREE Piano Newsletter
--------------------
The best thing I've learned on Piano World....
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
(ad) Jazz Piano Online
Jazz Piano Online Lessons
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Tension buildup when learning a new piece slowly
by Ben Boule
03/03/15 09:59 AM
8 -------
by ster100
03/03/15 09:53 AM
How to give a puny-looking digital piano more stage presence
by Honkytonkman
03/03/15 09:07 AM
1890 Steinway "B"...
by Entheo
03/03/15 07:24 AM
Carpet under grand piano
by pinkfloydhomer
03/03/15 06:58 AM
Forum Stats
78,379 Registered Members
43 Forums
162,032 Topics
2,379,077 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission