Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic Options
#2093564 - 06/01/13 07:17 PM Re: Recital #30 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital]
TX-Dennis Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Texas
MaryBee, beautiful job. I don't think I have the concentration to play this anymore, and I know I don't have the patience to learn it. Your performance is terrific. Quite an accomplishment!

Norrec, Mario and Luigi would be proud. I like your ending, too. Nice job, Tim.

BenPiano, Your performance brings out the "dreamy" mood of the piece that fits its title well. A really solid performance in spite of the distractions in the background. It's not always easy to tune everything out and just keep playing.

Jazztpt, first of all, congratulations on the new grandson. Nothing beats that. He has a good birthday as well shared by some one I know too well. Your piece starts so calmly, then your improv section introduces another mood entirely, and quite a stimulating one it is. Then we're back to calm again for the ending. Nice contrast and wonderful playing, Russ.

SwissMS, congratulations on the fine new piano. This is really difficult to play well. You do so. The piece always reminds me of an uneasy night's sleep interrupted by a nightmare. Then the relief that it's only a dream and drifting slowly back to sleep. You captured those moods well.

Edited by TX-Dennis (06/01/13 07:18 PM)

flickr

(ads P/S)

Petrof Pianos

#2093690 - 06/01/13 11:23 PM Re: Recital #30 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital]
TX-Dennis Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Texas
hotcat, this is a very enjoyable performance. Your technique is just right for the piece.

Mar_red, you offer a really nice interpretation of this beautiful song. I think your recording sounds very clean. I think your left hand idea mostly works, but I did find it distracting in a few places. Maybe the left could stand to be just a bit quieter in comparison to the right. A difficult proposition, I know. At least it is for me. Overall nice job.

BillM, I haven't heard this in so long. Nice job, Bill. I used to play this piece back in the 70s. Maybe I need to revisit it. Good singing and an appropriate accompaniment (as always).

Sand Tiger, this is such a beautiful piece. You've got all the notes, but you still need to work a bit on the timing. I have the same issue with this piece. Its timing is a good deal more difficult than it seems.

Pavel.K, I do like this. Your self described laziness does not show in your performance. It's very enjoyable. Nice job.

PianoStudent88, I don't know that I've ever heard this piece before. Your description of its harmonies is apt. I, too, find it hard not to speed up while playing a slow piece. Nice job. An enjoyable recording (except maybe for the squeaky bench).

UKPaulUK, this is a very nice performance. I'm not sure what you feel is lacking, but I found it quite nice. Pretty good recording for a phone, too if a bit light on bass and "thin" sounding.

ElleC, I do not believe you. You cannot play this well after only 5 months. This is a very nice performance. I truly enjoyed listening. Your iphone recording is quite a bit better quality wise than is Paul's Motorola. I have to say that even though I am an Android user myself.

Copper, Danny Boy is such a sad and beautiful song. You have played the beautiful melody without much else to distract from it. It's quite enjoyable this way.

Serge88, this is a novel and fetching take on this Beatles' classic. Stride Beatles - fun!

windywindy, this is a real finger twister. I hope your fingers aren't too sore after that performance. Mine would be (if they could manage it). Well done!

StarrKeys, yours is an interesting an unusual intro. This song is an old favorite. I like your vocal interpretation of the song, too. It's not the standard lounge singer version, but still pretty true to the melody. Your piano solo work is nice. Great job.

lyricmudra, I think you have succeeded in capturing the delicate beauty of this piece. I agree with you. The notes may not be all that difficult, but the expressiveness and light touch required is where the challenge lies. Great job!

scorpio, don't worry about the lack of pedal. This sounds good. It's a lot more difficult to make a piece sound even without the pedal. It's an important skill to learn, and you are well on your way. Keep up the great work!

Sam Rose, you are way too hard on yourself. This is an enjoyable listen. You've done a great job on a delightful (and difficult) piece.

aTallGuyNH, nice job. Yes, it still needs work, but pretty darned good for your months of experience.

Aimee O, despite your protestations, this is a nice performance. It may not be perfect, but what is? Quite an enjoyable listen - and this piece isn't easy.

carlos88, your interpretation brings out the mysterious feel in this piece. This is a nice performance of this unusual piece. Also a nice relief from trying to type really fast to keep up with all those really short pieces that preceded it on the streaming player.

stumbler, I don't hear any stumbling here. You exhibit a nice light touch and accuracy in this tricky piece. Your ornaments are near perfection. A tremendous performance.

peterws, this is a really tough piece to play well with its multiple voices and difficult timings. I don't think this goes on too long at all. It's a very enjoyable performance and an appropriate ending for a terrific recital. Great job!

Edited by TX-Dennis (06/01/13 11:28 PM)

flickr

#2093775 - 06/02/13 06:13 AM Re: Recital #30 --- General Discussion Room [Re: TX-Dennis]
peterws Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Northern England.
Thanks everyone for your comments, much appreciated. That last piece o` music (mine) was there because I loaded an MP2 file and it didn`t work so well. So I went to the back o` the queue as a punishment lol That`ll learn me . . . :(ha ha

""

#2094280 - 06/03/13 01:56 AM Re: Recital #30 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital]
MaryBee Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Cleveland, OH
16. Allard - Cristofori's Dream This is such a pretty piece; it gives me a sweet/sad feeling. Great job playing (and memorizing -- wow!).

15. (Was)TrueBeginner - Momma You express the sense of loss very well in this piece -- it does break your heart a little.

14. Ganddalf - Rustle of Spring Thanks for the the opportunity to listen to something I've never heard before. Those high, light arpeggios are so well done. In fact, everything about this piece is well done. A joy to listen to.

13. Monica K. - Two Trees Your fearless use of pauses and pedal are an inspiration to me, and make for a beautiful performance.

12. Riddler (Ed) - African Flower Strange and interesting chords are balanced by those pretty right hand passages. All together a very cool effect!

11. Andy Platt - Nocturne in Eb Major, Opus 9. No 2 Wonderful! I love this piece too, and you play it beautifully. Such great control, especially on those trills! I hope to play this piece someday. If you want to see something cool, check out an animation of this piece that I recently discovered: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--ykTqoQnqI

#2094310 - 06/03/13 05:00 AM Re: Recital #30 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital]
sinophilia Offline

Gold Supporter until Sept. 05 2014

Loc: Italy
I haven't been able to listen to the last 20 yet, but I intend to do it later today!

By now, more thank you's are due to Inlanding, lyricmudra, MaryBee and everybody else who commented on my submission!

#2096676 - 06/06/13 12:45 AM Re: Recital #30 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital]
MaryBee Offline
1000 Post Club Member

10. Peyton - Message From Space: A Sad Passing Oh wow. That was awesome. Your playing and the music are superb. And it's cool that the first half of the performance was recorded in an alternate universe. wink Somehow it doesn't sound like this is the last installment of the series. Will it end up turning into a full album?

09. Sam S - PS, I Made This ... Very fun- especially the ending! The whole piece sounds kind of ragtime-y. I imagine you have to develop a different set of skills when you switch to another genre like this. Great job while stepping outside your comfort zone.

08. CarlosCC - Joana's Secrets That was so sweet. And it so nice that your daughter was involved with this too. Congratulations on your first full composition!

07. Jake S - Moonlight Sonata 1st Mvt (Op. 27 No.2) Very nice. That's interesting about the idea of the Moonlight on Lake Lucerne, because I remember when I learned this, I always imagined a dark water spirit rising up out the depths of a lake at night. You brought those images back to me again.

06. dannylux / Mel - Elgar: Salut d'Amour It starts out just pretty, but then it grows bigger, doesn't it? It's a bit unusual in that it didn't seem to go into any minor keys. Thanks for sharing this piece that I've never heard before.

05. Saranoya - Piano Sonata 14 - Adagio Sostenuto (a.k.a. Moonlight Sonata - first movement) Your piano sounds great for this piece -- lots of depth. I love the way you handle the voicing and tempo. The rubato that you add keeps moving the music forward with an intensity that grows and develops over the course of the performance. Excellent!

04. ladypayne - Chim Chim Cheree A great Disney song. You play it with spirit and aplomb.

03. wouter79 - Prelude, Op.32 No.12 That's a tough one, giving you a lot to work on! But it sounds like you've done great with it. I really like the effect of the almost frantic arpeggios overlaid with the smoothing melody line.

02. jotur/Cathy Turner - G.I. Jive I can always count on swaying to your playing. Thanks for sharing your joyful music with us, Cathy.

01. Jazzwee - Night in Tunisia Relaxing and enjoyable to listen to. I feel like I'm there!

#2096702 - 06/06/13 01:38 AM Re: Recital #30 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital]
MaryBee Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Thank you, everyone who listened and commented on my performance: Saranoya, AimeeO, BillM, Andy Platt, stumbler, CarlosCC, Sam S, casinitaly, SwissMS, peterws, sinophilia, zrtf90, jotur, Allard, wouter79, Ganddalf, lyricmudra, Starr Keys, and TX-Dennis. After lots of effort, it's so encouraging to get feedback from my peers and to know they are enjoying hearing my music.

Originally Posted By: Andy Platt
I wouldn't have minded the first movement again though I suppose that would have made it a little long.
Ha ha -- just a little! As it was, I had to cut down the quality to get it to fit size-wise for the recital submission.

So thank you to everyone who listened to it; I know it was long.

Originally Posted By: Andy Platt
The pages of 32nd notes would have scared me off but you make it sound pretty easy.
Not easy at all. I think I might have even shed some tears over those a few times. But my teacher was a great help with those tough sections.

Originally Posted By: casinitaly
What great powers of focus and concentration you've developed to be able to play such a long piece!
A couple people commented on the difficulty of playing a longer-length piece. What's funny is that when I first learn a piece, it does seem very long. But by the time I've got it to the polishing stage, the piece just seems to fly by. Not because I'm playing it any faster, but I think because by that time I'm experiencing it from a broader perspective -- not just measure-by-measure, but in sections and pages.

Originally Posted By: jotur
I like the little downward runs near the beginning that go "hahahahaha" laugh
That is so funny! I never heard it that way until you posted that. Then I went back and played it, and I had to laugh along with it. laugh

Originally Posted By: Allard
Maybe the pauses for page turns are a tad distracting for that, but otherwise cannot complain.
There were actually fermatas on the rests at those points where I paused to turn the pages, but maybe they could have been shorter. I also debated on whether I should edit out the sound of the page turns, and just leave a silence, but since I couldn't edit out the page turns that you could hear during my playing, I decided to leave these in too. What do other listeners think? Better to edit out page turns or leave them in?

Originally Posted By: wouter79
some pedaling but I think you made proper pedaling choices (I suppose they are not in the score?)
I think there were a few measures that showed pedaling in the score. I didn't add much more than what was suggested. (And that was a challenge for me, because adding pedal is just so tempting to me sometimes, and I tend to overuse it.) Thank you for listening so closely and giving me specific areas to look at again, regarding pauses and accents. Those suggestions are very helpful.

Originally Posted By: Ganddalf
You have spent an enormous amount of time with this sonata. I'm convinced that you actually know it by heart. I would try to skip the sheets and try playing it from memory. You will most probably run into problems the first time, but it doesn't take much time to figure out how to get past the difficult spots.
Ganddalf, I think you must be blessed with a natural gift for memorizing, but you overestimate my abilities in this area. You are correct that I have spent a great deal of time with this music, and although small sections are memorized, I am nowhere near to being able to play the entire piece from memory.

---

Thanks for a great recital everyone. It was fun participating! Looking forward to the next one -- in two months!

#2096821 - 06/06/13 08:17 AM Re: Recital #30 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital]
wouter79 Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: MaryBee
What do other listeners think? Better to edit out page turns or leave them in?

If possible, try to avoid page turning. It did not really disturb me in this case but it's a known stumbling block.

How about copying the pages to one-sided print and putting all pages upfront on the music stand to avoid any page turning.

#2096856 - 06/06/13 10:02 AM Re: Recital #30 --- General Discussion Room [Re: MaryBee]
Ganddalf Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Norway
You have spent an enormous amount of time with this sonata. I'm convinced that you actually know it by heart. I would try to skip the sheets and try playing it from memory. You will most probably run into problems the first time, but it doesn't take much time to figure out how to get past the difficult spots.
Ganddalf, I think you must be blessed with a natural gift for memorizing, but you overestimate my abilities in this area. You are correct that I have spent a great deal of time with this music, and although small sections are memorized, I am nowhere near to being able to play the entire piece from memory.

Memorising pieces is something I started doing recently. At a certain point I realised that after lots of practice I actually didn't use the sheets, but just needed to have them there for some stupid reason. I spent some time getting rid of the "bad habit" and now I feel much more free when playing. Certainly some pieces are more difficult to memorise than others. Particularly I have problems with some Bach movements.

And remember, I'm an old man. My memory is not supposed to be what it used to be. I guess that you younger folks should be able to do it when I can. smile

#2097585 - 06/07/13 12:41 AM Re: Recital #30 --- General Discussion Room [Re: wouter79]
MaryBee Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: wouter79
What do other listeners think? Better to edit out page turns or leave them in?

If possible, try to avoid page turning. It did not really disturb me in this case but it's a known stumbling block.

How about copying the pages to one-sided print and putting all pages upfront on the music stand to avoid any page turning.
I usually do that with up to 5 pages (and sometimes even 6), but I'd have trouble with more than that. Of course there's always Mr. Super-Hunky's method, where with a 12-page piece, for example, he might tape them on a big piece of cardboard in a 3x4 grid. I haven't tried that yet!

#2097586 - 06/07/13 12:51 AM Re: Recital #30 --- General Discussion Room [Re: Ganddalf]
MaryBee Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Memorising pieces is something I started doing recently. At a certain point I realised that after lots of practice I actually didn't use the sheets, but just needed to have them there for some stupid reason. I spent some time getting rid of the "bad habit" and now I feel much more free when playing. Certainly some pieces are more difficult to memorise than others. Particularly I have problems with some Bach movements.

And remember, I'm an old man. My memory is not supposed to be what it used to be. I guess that you younger folks should be able to do it when I can. smile
It's true what you say about the freedom you feel when playing from memory. But I sometimes think that the extra mental energy that is needed to keep the music in my head is better spent on other aspects of playing. In this case, Mozart's music is just so easy to read, I didn't feel compelled to go to that next step. Now Chopin and Debussy are quite another story! For me, they often demand memorization.

I'm curious, at what point did you consider yourself "old"?

#2097589 - 06/07/13 01:02 AM Re: Recital #30 --- General Discussion Room [Re: MaryBee]
Ganddalf Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Norway

Well, when my employer threw me out because I was the oldest person in my group and they had to reduce the manning I realised that I'm definitely a senior. Fortunately I got myself a new job.

It doesn't influence my piano playing much, but I'm getting more reluctant to start with big projects like Beethoven sonatas. I try to focus on pieces I have fair chance to learn.

#2097603 - 06/07/13 01:52 AM Re: Recital #30 --- General Discussion Room [Re: Ganddalf]
MaryBee Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Well, when my employer threw me out because I was the oldest person in my group and they had to reduce the manning I realised that I'm definitely a senior.
frown
Quote:
Fortunately I got myself a new job.
thumb

Quote:
It doesn't influence my piano playing much, but I'm getting more reluctant to start with big projects like Beethoven sonatas. I try to focus on pieces I have fair chance to learn.
That thought is sobering. I guess I'm not "old" yet.

#2098661 - 06/08/13 04:00 PM Re: Recital #30 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital]
Augustina Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
I’m a few weeks behind, but here are my comments, better late than never right?

60. Peters-Mozart k331 1 – very well played! This piece was very relaxing to listen to smile
59. Stumbler- Sonata in E major k380- I’m unfamiliar with this piece but I liked it a lot!
58. carlos88- Prelude #2 (Voiles) – another piece I’m unfamiliar with. It was interesting. Awesome job!:)
57. Aimee 0- Feliz Mendelssohn- This piece sounds like it would be fun to play. Sounds great to me!:)
56. aTallGuyNH- chopin Prelude Op. 28 No 7- I loved it! Another piece that sounds like fun to play. great job!
55. Sam Rose(Shmuel R)- Ecossiases, Op. 72, No 1 in D major- way to short!:) very enjoyable and bouncy!:) I loved it!
54. scorpio- A story from Long Ago- welcome to the recitals smile For only playing for 4.5 months you are off to a great start. Awesome job!
Well that’s it until later tonight.

Edited by Augustina (06/08/13 04:01 PM)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Spot1530

#2100740 - 06/11/13 02:10 AM Re: Recital #30 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital]
hotcat Offline

Well, first of all I'd like to THANK all those who listened to my French Suite 4--Allemande and provided comments. It was my first ABF recital but I will do more of these for sure!

And now, I will offer some feedback for others! I'm sitting here recovering from surgery and I'm in a lot of pain, so it is just making my evening a lot more pleasant to listen to these beautiful pieces!!

56. aTallGuyNH - Chopin Prelude Op. 28, No 7 I really like the slow tempo here. So pretty. And such a sweet story.

57. Aimee O - Op 102 no 3 Absolutely delightful. The piece sounds trickier and less forgiving than other Mendelssohn, yet you really made this flow.

58. carlos88 - Prelude #2 (Voiles) Lovely! I'm not a big Debussy fan for some reason, but I enjoyed this and actually feel somewhat motivated to learn it myself. So you have definitely accomplished something there, carlos88.

59. stumbler - Sonata in E major K380 That's a nice, fancy Scarlatti. Your playing has a real sparkly, cheery quality to it.

60. peterws - Mozart k331 1 Wow, incredible. I'm working on K332 right now but this one may have to be next. I hope I can play it like you! You knocked it out of the park.

#2101033 - 06/11/13 04:52 PM Re: Recital #30 --- General Discussion Room [Re: hotcat]
peterws Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Northern England.
Hotcat - thanks for your comment. I do have a long way to go on this one; it won`t get done. But lessons learned will be used on future stuff! Some of the fiddly bits are darned hard; you find out how hard when you listen to your own recordings!

""

#2103650 - 06/17/13 02:29 AM Re: Recital #30 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital]
hotcat Offline

51. windywindy - Little Prelude in Em, BWV 938 So precise and even! I really enjoyed your performance.

52. Starr Keys - My Funny Valentine Incredible voice and I love the piano arrangement. Really, really nice!

53. lyricmudra - Scarlatti Sonata in D Minor K. 213 (L. 108) So well done! That's a beautiful piece that just flows. You really have it mastered.

54. scorpio - A Story From Long Ago I enjoyed hearing how the melody would show up in various places and you really brought that out. And your ending was lovely. A wonderful performance.

55. Sam Rose (Shmuel R) - Ecossaises, Op.72 No.3, No 1 in D major So refreshing and different from the usual Chopin. Sounds fun to play! You played it brilliantly.

#2105698 - 06/21/13 11:16 AM Re: Recital #30 --- General Discussion Room [Re: TX-Dennis]
Starr Keys Online   content
500 Post Club Member

Loc: california
Originally Posted By: TX-Dennis

StarrKeys, yours is an interesting an unusual intro. This song is an old favorite. I like your vocal interpretation of the song, too. It's not the standard lounge singer version, but still pretty true to the melody. Your piano solo work is nice. Great job.

Thank you! It always means a lot to me to hear good things from someone who plays well and does their own arrangements too. I missed your entry at the recital this time but enjoyed reading your comments on all the others. It was very generous of you.

Originally Posted By: hotcat
52. Starr Keys - My Funny Valentine Incredible voice and I love the piano arrangement. Really, really nice!

It doesn't get any better than that for me. Thank you so much.

#2106071 - 06/22/13 02:55 AM Re: Recital #30 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital]
wouter79 Offline
3000 Post Club Member

I kept working on my Rachmaninoff 32/12 piece using all your comments.
Not sure if that worked but here is a new take of it that I recorded yesterday

http://www.pianoworld.com/Uploads/files/rach21jun13.mp3

(Sorry there is a little clipping in a few spots, that's because I actually was recording a baroque piece and then suddenly thought, let's do the Rach, without adjusting the volume for the much louder Rach)

Again thanks all for the comments!

#2106659 - 06/23/13 10:40 AM Re: Recital #30 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital]
500 Post Club Member

23. Mohan Karthik (Greensleeves)-As much as I missed hearing one of your amazing original compositions, I was bowled over by this arrangment and how beautifully you played it. I'm going to have to try having some very spicy curry on the day of my next recited submission.

49. Copper (Danny Boy)-I was struck by how much you did with just tone & duration of sustain on this piece without using any harmony. But I couldn't help wondering, why this departure from your usual beautiful chord work? You're not by any chance studying Taubman, are you? I just started a few weeks ago and my teacher won't let me play anything but individual notes.

#2106696 - 06/23/13 11:41 AM Re: Recital #30 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital]
Augustina Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Starr Keys- I remember the version you put up in March and I love both. You have a very beautiful voice! Awesome job:)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Spot1530

#2107468 - 06/24/13 09:25 PM Re: Recital #30 --- General Discussion Room [Re: Starr Keys]
Copper Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Virginia

Actually I wasn't familiar with Ms. Taubman until I read this question. I think I might like her though, I usually like simple.

I didn't quite get it the way I wanted it. I never do. But I just liked it better that way, simple.

#2108212 - 06/26/13 03:09 AM Re: Recital #30 --- General Discussion Room [Re: Copper]
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Augustina
Starr Keys- I remember the version you put up in March and I love both. You have a very beautiful voice!

Thank you. The voice is a work in progress, slow progress but satisfying work because of comments like yours:)

Originally Posted By: Copper

Actually I wasn't familiar with Ms. Taubman until I read this question. I think I might like her though, I usually like simple.

I didn't quite get it the way I wanted it. I never do. But I just liked it better that way, simple.

I can't vouch for the simplicity of a method that involves changing many engrained habits (this is simpler for some than others) but I can vouch for the naturalness of it, based as it is on anatomy, empirical observation and simple natural laws.

Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
123 registered (accordeur, Almaviva, 36251, aesop, A Guy, 35 invisible), 1404 Guests and 30 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75898 Members
42 Forums
156847 Topics
2304646 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Do pianists care?
by Ed Foote
12 minutes 30 seconds ago
Can we strengthen the fingers?
by rov
Today at 08:53 PM
Hello to Everyone and to PianoStudent88
by Gene Williams
Today at 08:23 PM
Is this Piano Purchase Tax deductible?
by master88er
Today at 08:12 PM
Some tuning clients are just so...
by Eric Gloo
Today at 07:54 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission