Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Ad
Let Your Piano Sing
Let Your Piano Sing
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
57 registered (Areris, ando, AdrianR, Beemer, augustm, barbaram, 13 invisible), 1238 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 116 of 116 < 1 2 114 115 116
Topic Options
#2581921 - 10/26/16 05:02 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
Utkonos Offline

I just got back from holidays this week and have to work on "Balling the Jack", "Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen" and "La Donna e Mobile" for next week.

I achieved a few piano milestones while overseas, since I got a chance to play a grand piano for the first time, and also a church organ. I also got a chance to dance "Balling the Jack", which is a lot easier than playing it!

(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#2582366 - 10/28/16 12:57 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Utkonos]
blackjack1777 Offline

Loc: California
Utkonos, nice to have you back in here on this thread. How did you feel playing the grand? I think it's really different from playing on the upright. Every time I have to play on a grand it takes me some time to adjust.

I had my lesson today. I'm continuing to work on Night Song it is almost there. I will also work on Space Shuttle Blues this week and try and get that under my fingers.

I'm getting very nervous for the recital I have to be in next Sunday. I'm working on my Chopin prelude and trying to keep it all together and perfect. I'm going to let you guys know how I do. I did go to a local meet up and play with some other adults and I did ok, no memory slips but I did hit a wrong note which was unfortunate. Its hard to play in public! smile

Honestly my progress this week was pretty slow. The Chopin Waltz I'm also working on was terrible progress this week. I think I maybe learned 3 or 4 measures so I will need to spend some time working on my practice habits this week. I just wasn't as focused as I normally am. I think I'm worried about the recital frown

https://soundcloud.com/blackjack1777/

#2582953 - 10/30/16 06:17 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
Utkonos Offline

The grand definitely felt good. The keys seemed to be more responsive but not too heavy. Are you playing a grand in the recital? I read in these forums that grand pianos have very heavy keys, but my friend says that this is just one particular make.

Night Song was not easy for me but I really enjoyed Space Shuttle Blues. There is a difficult bit when you are playing chords in parallel and then one of them contains a black key, if you see what I mean.

You are working on very sophisticated music! I am nowhere near the level where I could tackle those Chopin pieces. This weekend I found a lead sheet for "Silent Night" in B-flat and have been playing that.

#2583193 - 10/31/16 07:41 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Utkonos]
blackjack1777 Offline

Hi Utkonos,

That's interesting that the grand felt good for you, it was a difficult change for me at my recital last year. It was heavier and the keys place a lot of upward pressure on your fingers compared to my upright at home so it is a bit disconcerting at first and especially when you get nervous, like I do, performing in front of people.

I went to a couple of piano stores and played on some grands recently to try and get adjusted ahead of the recital. I will perform this Sunday. I'm very nervous frown

You're right about night song. I'm about 2 and a half weeks into it and it's finally feeling natural and sounding good. I think it has been more difficult than I expected. I started some of the notes on Space Shuttle Blues and I'm really enjoying this piece. I especially like that they mixed in some triplets along with swing rhythm, definitely makes it more interesting to play. It's nice to have a blues song thrown in every now and then.

You're getting close to the end of the book, are you considering to move on to Book 3 after you finish this book?

#2583207 - 10/31/16 08:31 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
Utkonos Offline

Well, we have eleven songs to go, and some of them look pretty hard, so I expect I will be in book 2 for several more months yet. Book 3 does not look very exciting. I looked at the contents, and it seems to be mostly repertoire and new keys. It also doesn't seem to be as linear as books 1 and 2. I have seen some of the music in the videos by Xiao Qin on Youtube.

I must have been lucky with that particular grand; usually I find it very hard to play a piano with heavy keys. On most pianos I find that every so often I will press a key and get no sound at all because I didn't strike it assertively enough.

#2583390 - 11/01/16 01:00 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
Daneel Olivaw Offline

Hi all,

I've been a bit disconnected between work and a couple of short trips, so my progress hasn't been great, but there was some at least.

I'm currently doing some pieces from the book "Dances. Baroque to Jazz" (Denes Agay) which I find really interesting. From that book I already passed Gavotte (Händel) and now I'm almost done with "The Bonny Lass" which is pretty enjoyable as well.

I'm also continuing improving the etude from Diabelli and Beyer so I hope to get some of these passed on the next class.

Other than that we're still continuing with Alfred's and doing "The House of the Rising Sun"

So this is it mostly. Progress is getting a bit slower given the greater difficulty of the pieces, but on the other hand it's also rewarding to be playing more "interesting" melodies!

#2584477 - 11/04/16 06:08 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Daneel Olivaw]
blackjack1777 Offline

Utkonos I looked through the 3rd one as well to see what was in there. I'm pretty sure my teacher will want to use it. I haven't discussed plans with her yet because I'm probably a year away from finishing the current Alfred's book. I can't believe it's taken me 1 year just to make it half way through this edition but it is what is. I'm maxed out on what I can do for practice both in time and from a physical perspective.

Daneel Olivaw nice to see your update. I think you're around the same part of the book as Mom3gram is. I saw her post that she is also working on House of the Rising Sun. That's a great piece, and harder than it looks too!

I had my lesson today and it was pretty good. I barely squeaked by on Night Song which was really much more challenging than I expected! I'm still working on Space Shuttle Blues which I'm really enjoying and will maybe pass it next week.

I also played my Chopin Prelude which is ready for my performance on Sunday. Now as to whether I actually play it without problems in front of an audience? Well that's an entirely different story! eek

I'm continuing to learn the notes for the Chopin Waltz which I'm really enjoying and finding very challenging.

I also passed a Dozen a Day technique piece. Overall I'm making very slow but at least steady progress.

Looking forward to see how everyone else is doing. Our thread is regularly stuck on the second page now. frown

#2585217 - 11/07/16 01:22 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: blackjack1777]
blackjack1777 Offline

I have a really nice update today. It's not necessarily Alfred's related but I've been mentioning it in some of my posts in addition to my Alfred's work in this thread.

As some of you may remember I mentioned that I had a performance that I've been preparing for. And I was working on making my Chopin Prelude in E minor as good and as automatic as possible over that past month or two.

Well, this weekend I performed at a festival in my local music teacher's association and I was able to play it all the way through and get all the notes and rhythm correct. My dynamics were not as nice as I would have liked and it still wasn't as good as what I am normally able to do at home but I am very pleased that I didn't make any mistakes and that I didn't need to start or stop in the middle of the piece!! grin

Also, this event had a panel of 3 judges that provide feedback on your performance so I think that maybe within a week or two my piano teacher will bring the judges comments to my lesson!

I have to say that the worst / most awkward part of the festival was that, as far as I could tell, I was the only adult registered and I was literally seated between a teenage girl and a girl that was probably 8 or 9. One boy even brought some sort of wooden box that he rested his feet on so they wouldn't dangle off the edge of the piano bench. Super embarrassing and awkward for me.

But anyway I made it through and I can honestly say it was a much better performance on a far more difficult piece than when I performed at my teacher's recital last year. Maybe I'm getting better at being in front of people?? We will see how things go later in December when my teacher holds her yearly recital.

In any event, it is a relief to be finished with that event and I wanted to report the good news smile

#2585232 - 11/07/16 02:02 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New Jersey
Congrats, Blackjack! That's awesome. I have to give you a lot of credit for performing with a group of kids. I'm glad that you had a good experience with it.

I haven't progressed any further than Plasir d'Amour in Book 2. I'm mostly playing the last three pieces in the book, some "throw away" easy pieces for the 40 piece club, a sheet version of "You Raise Me Up", and Christmas music from two books - traditional and "hits". I don't know if I will get back to Book 2 before the end of the year.

ALFRED'S ADULT BOOK 1 GRADUATE
Faber Adult Piano Adventures Bk. 1 Graduate

#2585353 - 11/07/16 09:08 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
Utkonos Offline

blackjack Congratulations! That piece is incredibly hard. I actually "fired" my last teacher because he wanted me to learn it.

Daniel Olivaw and momgram It sounds like you have found your own music to work on, which is surely more fun than working through Alfred's anyway! I am still ploughing through the book but honestly I don't know if I am getting much benefit from it.

I looked at some videos of people playing Diabelli etudes and they looked much harder than anything I have encountered in Alfred's with all the high-speed tinkly arpeggios and dynamics. I am still very much a plunker and I don't know whether I will ever develop the dexterity to become a tinkler.

#2585521 - 11/08/16 02:07 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: mom3gram]
blackjack1777 Offline

mom3gram Thank you! It sounds like you're still making good progress with the other songs you're working on and especially the Christmas song will be very nice as we approach the holidays. I should look into learning a new Christmas song smile

Utkonos Thank you! I think you're doing great continuing to plow through Alfred's. Sometimes I come across a piece I really don't feel like working on but then I realize 1) the piece is still difficult for me to master so I must be learning something 2) the piece always ends up sounding a lot nicer and being a lot more enjoyable than I expected. Keep after it I I think we'll all get to where we're going eventually smile

#2585901 - 11/10/16 04:16 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
Alux Offline

Loc: Perth, Australia (Originally f...
Hi All,

Been a while since my last post however I did enjoy catching up on things in here.

Blackjack- Congrats on your performance at the Festival! So long as you enjoyed yourself that what matters most and I'm sure without realizing it, you built up the confidence of the kids by showing them first hand no matter what age you are you're never too old to learn. Also as you pointed out every recital you perform at helps your self-confidence performing in front of others (which is where I'm lacking).

Daneel Olivaw- Know exactly how you feel about the slowing down thing, same here but it's also finding practice time and play time.

mom3gram - Have to admit I do enjoy learning things other than Alfred's. Regardless of the source progress in skills is being made and most important of all you're enjoying yourself. smile

Utkonos - So where did you go for your holidays? I spent three weeks visiting family in NY last month. Had a great time but didn't come across any pianos to play. Every once in a blue moon I pop into music store to play around on their pianos, everything from spinets to concert grands(my wife was horrified when she realized the Grand I was playing Chopsticks on was $200,000). One thing I find tho is I'm too use to my digital Kawai and it takes me a while to get the "feel" for the real thing. What do you have at home to play on? Also how was it playing the Church organ?

As for me, during my last get together with my coach/teacher she assigned "House of the Rising Sun", "Sakura" & "Waves of the Danube" which I'm polishing of now. As it's been a while since I last saw her I started working on "Rock-a My Soul" which is also in the polishing stage so if all goes well she'll pass me on those when I see her this Monday.
I've been making time to practice so my goal is to complete "Calypso Carnival", "You're In My Heart", "Divertimento in D", "Brahms's Lullaby" and "Lonesome Road" by the end of the year. Seems like a lot but it's a good way to challenge myself. By the same token it'd be good to start the new year with the chromatic section of Alfred's and will try to complete the book by the end of next year.

#2585990 - 11/10/16 12:37 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Alux]
blackjack1777 Offline

Hi Alux,

Thanks for your comments about the festival and it's really nice to see your updates and posting back in the forum again!

I pop into a music store every now and then and it is a huge challenge for me to adjust to a piano that isn't the one I'm continuously practicing on. The grand pianos are the most difficult for me to adjust to.

I think your goal for the end of the year is a reasonable one. Those pieces you listed are challenging but not overly hard although I did struggle a little with House of the Rising Sun and Divertimento in D. I'm about mid way through the book now and my goal is to finish the rest of it in about a year's time so I think your plan is a good one.

Good luck and hope to see some more updates soon!

#2586951 - 11/14/16 01:16 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
Alux Offline

I'm happy to say she passed me on "House of the Rising Sun", "Sakura", "Waves of the Danube" and "Rock-a My Soul". Now it's the entire section of D Maj which will keep me busy for a while. smile

#2587185 - 11/14/16 04:41 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Alux]
blackjack1777 Offline

Alux, congrats on your progress! That's a nice chunk of songs to cross off the list.

My lesson went well this weekend. I did not pass Space Shuttle Blues but I'm very close... I will probably get it this weekend. I had some problems with a pause in one part of the song.

I passed a little technique piece in my Dozen a Day book and my teacher assigned me a scale and some chord progressions to work on which I'm looking forward to.

I didn't make much progress with my Chopin Waltz because I reduced the number of hours I was practicing. I had to take a little bit of a more relaxed approach with my practice last week because I had a lot of tension and some pain in my fingers. This week is better smile

#2587549 - 11/15/16 05:48 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
Daneel Olivaw Offline

blackjack Congratulations for your performance! To me playing a piece with no mistakes is by itself a great achievement and specially if in front of an audience!

Utkonos Indeed it's interesting to have some variety, but of course that makes my progress on Alfred way slower than before, although my intention is to continuing it with it if possible. But I have to admit that these etudes I'm doing are really nice to work with, and at our level I guess that whatever helps to improve certain technique is worth it. I'm sure the etudes you mention are harder than the one I did. After a small investigation I found out it's this:

Alux Congrats for your progress! You seem to be doing pretty well and by the rate of your progress I'm sure you'll reach your goal by the end of the year! You're quite right about finding practice time. I'm realising that from now on I'll have to dedicate more time than before if I want to keep a similar progress, which in some way it's good news as it means I'm somehow progressing!

From my latest lesson this week I've been able to pass the Diabelli etude, but that was the only good news as I'll need to put some work on the other stuff. But some of them are almost there so I hope next week I'll be able to "get rid off" some more. Meanwhile I've been given another etude from Beyer and I'm also working on a piece called Canario by J. von der Hofe (?) so plenty of stuff to keep me entertained.

On a somehow related note, my latest lack of progress was due to spending my last weekend in Salzburg where I had a really lovely time visiting many Mozart related places, most notably the house where he was born and grew up. I got myself two books with scores, one of them the very know "Book für Nannerl" and another one called "The young Mozart" containing pieces he composed while being in London. Can't help feeling a bit worthless as I'm not able to play most of those pieces which he was playing with 5 y.o. but well, he was Mozart after all! While being at his home I touched the floor just to see if I could get some of his genius by osmosis but that's not likely to help much eek

#2588650 - 11/19/16 07:40 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Daneel Olivaw]
blackjack1777 Offline

Ok our page has slipped to the second page of the piano forum so it's time to start updating smile

My lesson this week went pretty well. I passed Space Shuttle Blues and I'm now working on Farewell to Thee (Aloha Oe) which is full of arpeggiated chords shocked

My teacher also has me working on scales. I finished A Major last week and this week I'm working on E Major. We also do some chord progressions and inversions. It's a lot of work but pretty fun as well.

I'm continuing to make very slow progress on my Chopin Waltz I will have it completely memorized this week but very far from completing it.

#2588724 - 11/20/16 09:21 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Thanks for bumping our page up, Blackjack. It's always the first thing I look for, even though I haven't started anything new yet. I'm still playing Intro and Dance, Streets of Laredo, and Plasir d'Amour every day while I learn some Christmas music and some simple throw aways. It's nice to hear about someone else's progress through the book, and maybe what pitfalls I may encounter in the future. And of course, I'm really impressed that someone working through the AIO Book 2 is also playing Chopin. I always look forward to your posts.

#2589310 - 11/22/16 04:53 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
Utkonos Offline

Congratulations on passing Space Shuttle Blues blackjack. I enjoyed that one.

This week we did the Tchaikovsky piece. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. I think the notes are relatively easy so it gave me more time to focus on dynamics. Unfortunately I played the last line as D-B-F#-D instead of F#-D-A-D because I was reading the notes from the wrong staff. I do this a lot!

I only have a keyboard to practice on at home so I am not used to playing a piano. I think that's why I found the organ easier than I expected, because it is like playing a keyboard. I still find it weird and uncomfortable playing a piano. The keys feel loose, like they are empty underneath. I don't really feel that I am in control of it.

Now we have finally got up to "Deep River", which is my favourite piece in the Alfred's books so far, so I am really looking forward to working on it. Maybe I will play it at my teacher's concert this year.

My teacher has a copy of book 3 ready to go, so it doesn't look like I will be able to avoid doing that. I expect I will have to backtrack quite far when I move on to my next teacher. However, I don't mind too much.

Daniel Olivaw Thanks for the video! I haven't watched it yet because I am at work.

Alux Congratulations on the progress! I was in Canada mostly, but the organ I played was in Zurich.

mom3gram I would be interested to know where you find the Christmas music? I wouldn't mind playing a few carols. I found a couple in the LDS hymnal that some people on here recommended but have not had much luck finding more.

#2589314 - 11/22/16 05:10 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: mom3gram]
blackjack1777 Offline

mom3gram Thank you for doing your part to keep our thread ranked highly! grin I saw your posts in the 40 pieces a year thread and it's really impressive how many pieces you've completed. I'm sure you will get through Introduction and Dance, Streets of Laredo, and Plasir D'Amour without any problems smile

Utkonos Thanks! And congrats on your progress. I also saw Deep River at the back and I'm looking forward to getting to that one as well. I'm also looking forward to Loch Lomond. I have quite a ways to go yet before I get there.

I had my lesson today it was moved in by a few days due to Thanksgiving weekend. I only had 4 days to work on Aloha Oe but I have it mostly memorized but I need to spend time playing the arrpegiated chords evenly and increase the tempo a little bit. I will hopefully pass this at my next lesson in a week and a half.

I also showed my teacher where I was with my scales. She was not impressed, so I will work on those as well.

My Chopin Waltz is finally completely memorized, so I will now work on getting rid of a few pauses and gaps and start increasing the tempo. I will be very happy once I start adding the pedal into this very lovely piece.

My teacher also assigned me a Bach Musette from English Suite No. 3. It is not particularly challenging and I think it is actually easier than some of the Anna Magdalena pieces I worked on earlier in the year. It will be a nice addition to my repertoire though smile

#2589435 - 11/23/16 08:11 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Utkonos, I have a few of the Christmas books that go with the Alfred Adult series and the Alfred Basic series. I got them from sheetmusicplus.com. I also have a few sheets from gmusictheory.com.

#2590807 - 11/28/16 07:26 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
Daneel Olivaw Offline

Time for an update. My latest lesson went pretty well. I passed "The House of the Rising Sun" and Sakura. Even though my teacher mentioned that "The House..." could be worked on a bit more, she asked me to decide and I chose to move on. I seem to be having a similar problem as Utkonos, as I have a digital piano at home and my lessons are on a (baby) grand piano which feels a whole world different. I really feel my progress would improve either with a better digital keyboard or an acoustic piano, so I'll try and see if I manage to find some shop or place where I could rent a practice room for one hour.

On the other hand, passing Sakura felt good as I was given this piece last week, and can't even remember when was the time that I passed a piece from one week to another! And I also passed "Canario" which was one of the baroque pieces I had been assigned. So pretty positive outcome overall.

Anyway, now time to put my hands on "Waves of the Danube" and the other pieces I have left.

When I started with book #2 my aim was reaching the chromatic scale part by the end of the year but it's clear I won't make it. In any case, nothing to complain about, as I've been using some time in other pieces and in the end, you end up realising this isn't a short term race :-)

Edited by Daneel Olivaw (11/28/16 07:28 PM)

#2591679 - 12/02/16 06:46 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Daneel Olivaw]
Alux Offline

Originally Posted By Daneel Olivaw

When I started with book #2 my aim was reaching the chromatic scale part by the end of the year but it's clear I won't make it.

You and me both brother! lol

#2591763 - 12/02/16 12:53 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Daneel Olivaw]
blackjack1777 Offline

Daneel Olivaw, very nice progress on passing all of those songs. It feels really good when you can pass one after only a week. And that has not happened to me in a long time!

I had my lesson early this morning, and I wouldn't say I really passed anything but I did make some progress since last week. I'm still working my way through the Hawaiian song - Farewell to Thee (Aloha Oe). I mastered the arpeggiated chords but I forgot that the melody is in the left hand and my teacher asked me to bring that out. So I will have another week with this piece

I passed both my E Major and A major scales, chord progressions and inversions which is something new that my teacher is having me do.

My Chopin Prelude is coming along, I can now play the whole thing through hands together but it takes immense concentration to play it correctly all the way through there is a lot of repetition with some slight variations which really hurt my head. This week I will start adding in the pedal.

I also was able to get through hands together on my Bach Musette in G Major. I have a few notes I need to fix and a couple of pauses that need to be eliminated but overall It's in good shape for only having it for about a week and a half.

My teacher's recital is coming up so I will keep practicing my Chopin Prelude in E Minor and one of my Henry Mancini arrangements - Days of Wine and Roses (my teacher wasn't thrilled with my play-through this morning).

Kind of a rough lesson today... but on a positive note I am making forward progress but it's a little slow.

I hope all the rest of you are doing great things on the piano and I will post again soon. smile

Page 116 of 116 < 1 2 114 115 116

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
Some New Piano World STATS

-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
(ad)
Defining National Piano Schools - Perceptions
Defining National Piano Schools - Perceptions
(ad)
Piano Lamps - Piano Lights
Piano Lamp by cocoweb - free shipping
New in Piano World's online store PianoSupplies.com , beautiful piano lamps from cocoweb. Free shipping! (continental U.S.).
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Trills
by johan d
Today at 04:19 AM
New Teacher?
by ~Ryan
Yesterday at 10:50 PM
Roland FP-90 User Experiences
by Beakybird
Yesterday at 09:54 PM
7th Piano Bridges Amateur Competition, July 2017, Russia
by pianobridges
Yesterday at 06:59 PM
Another question about the thumb
by Karaba
Yesterday at 06:51 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
85,770 Registered Members
44 Forums
176,796 Topics
2,576,299 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission