Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad)
Calculator Looks Like Piano Keyboard
Calculator that looks like a piano keyboard
Piano Keyboard Calculator

New in the Piano World online store (PianoSupplies.com) now.
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
54 registered (Beemer, Bolster, Celdor, alwatson, AndrewJCW, 13 invisible), 1076 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 113 of 113 < 1 2 111 112 113
Topic Options
#2552759 - 06/28/16 06:58 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Utkonos]
blackjack1777 Offline

Loc: California
Utkonos thanks!! As soon as I get a pass from my teacher on it, I will post it to my sound cloud account. Honestly, I haven't posted anything on there in a while and since this will be the biggest piece I've done so far it's definitely going up there.

I also agree with Mexican Hat Dance and several other of the latin themed pieces around that part of the book it was really difficult for me to be motivated on 4 or 5 of those pieces. The good news is once you get past those there's quite a few nice pieces with a nice melody line in them.

2014 Knabe 48" Upright (WMV-121)

https://soundcloud.com/blackjack1777/

(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#2553668 - 07/02/16 12:57 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: blackjack1777]
blackjack1777 Offline

I had a great lesson today! My Chopin Prelude in E Minor is completed after 3 months of work, I even managed to memorize it. My teacher signed me off on it today! Honestly a lot of things came together during the week and I surprised even myself. I thought my chances of passing were very low. After I finished playing it I looked over and my teacher was crying a little bit, I thought she was crying because it was bad and I hadn't done what I was supposed to do during the week and then she smiled and told me it was beautiful and I was finished with it.

It was a big piece for me because it was my first classical piece and it was assigned during a period of my life during a lot of turmoil with my father passing away and having to take care of a lot of family things.

I posted it to my sound cloud and I hope that you enjoy it.

Chopin - Prelude E Minor Op. 28 No. 4

I did not pass House of the Rising Sun. My teacher asked me to add some additional phrasing and dynamics which I will work on this week. She also assigned me Sakura which has a really cool sound to it.

We didn't get to my technique piece from my Dozen a Day piece because we were so focused on the Chopin piece.

I also passed my self on Kabalevshy's "A Little Dance" in my Masterworks 1-2 book.

Overall it was a great week and I hope to spend some time this weekend just decompressing after so much long work on the Chopin piece and enjoying the long weekend. smile

I hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to seeing some updates from people.

#2553684 - 07/02/16 03:18 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New Jersey
That sounded wonderful, Blackjack! Congrats!

ALFRED'S ADULT BOOK 1 GRADUATE
Faber Adult Piano Adventures Bk. 1 Graduate

#2553725 - 07/02/16 07:05 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
bSharp[C]yclist Offline

Loc: Orange County, California
I've been away for a month and had a lesson today, the first since June 4th. I'm happy to say I haven't forgotten everything smile My next lesson though won't be until July 23 as I will be out of town again.

I can't say where Alfred's Book 2 will fit in the future. That's where we started in January, but have since moved to doing different repertoire pieces. The school I'm enrolled in has a medal level system, 24 all together with the idea of doing one level every 6 months. I'm at level 9 nine. In each level the student has to show proficiency in technique, repertoire, music theory, composition and aural skills, along with recordings of at least 3 different pieces. To finish the level I'm currently on I have to finish the composition and aural skills part, which will be looked at when I return.

The piece I'm still working on is Sonatina in C Major by Clementi, which didn't go so bad today smile Just wish I had more time. Recent travel has limited practice. I'll be using the Sonata form in the composition part of the level, meaning that I have to compose something in that form. That should be interesting, lol. For aural skills part, a blocked or broken major or minor triad will be played and I will have to identify whether or not it was major or minor.

#2553730 - 07/02/16 07:18 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
Bsw Offline

Loc: Florida, United States
Blackjack: your piece is wonderful. You have come a long way during a difficult period. How nice that you dedicated it to your father
Alfred's Adult All-In-One Book 1 graduate

#2553732 - 07/02/16 07:25 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
bSharp[C]yclist Offline

Well done, Blackjack!

#2553739 - 07/02/16 07:49 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
MeganR Offline

Loc: Near Yosemite, California
Blackjack, your Chopin piece was beautiful, all your hard work came together perfectly!

#2554073 - 07/04/16 02:38 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: MeganR]
blackjack1777 Offline

mom3gram, BSW, bsharp, MeganR thank you for listening to my piece and kind comments! I'm going to continue practicing it and I may play this piece for my teacher's recital in December.

bsharp welcome back from your travels, glad to see you posting again. It sounds like your school has a really comprehensive curriculum. Good luck with your travels and your practice on your Sonatina in C.

#2554128 - 07/04/16 07:12 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
Daneel Olivaw Offline

Hi everyone, I finally passed "Alexander's Ragtime Band" and I must say I grew fond of that little tune. I remember a couple of weeks ago barely being able to play it when I got to it so it feels great to pass it after some practice!

I'm currently doing Guantanamera which is resisting a bit in some parts but hopefully will get better. This is my second week with it and now I'll travelling for some days so no piano lesson nor practice for some days. The fact that the next following pieces are the Mexican tunes makes me want to get rid off this section as soon as possible!

I'm also doing some pieces from "Introduction to Classics to Moderns" and I'm enjoying Gavotte by Handel. The fact these are original compositions make it feel way better at least to me.

Congratulations for your Chopin piece blackjack! Sounds really great and it's a beautiful tribute to the memory of your father.

#2554197 - 07/05/16 05:23 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
marko697 Offline

Loc: Warwickshire, England
Not posted in a while so here's a quick update. Had put Alfred's on the backburner for a week or 2 while I memorised a few tunes as my own mini repertoire. Finished up alexander's and Solace, also La Raspa, and Jolly Good Fellow. Decided to skip La Bamba and Mexican hat Dance ( life's just too short. Lol). Currently doing Tarantella nice easy little piece that I really enjoy. After that on to Festive Dance.

#2554459 - 07/06/16 12:14 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
MeganR Offline

I enjoyed Guantanamera.

Good lesson tonight, gosh I like my teacher so much. I passed Morning Has Broken and Alexander's Ragtime Band. It wasn't that I achieved perfection with them, but that I'd done well enough and she wants me to put more energy into my other pieces. So I've been assigned Solace and La Bamba from Alfred's. I think everyone complains about La Bamba, so I guess I'll find out how it goes. I like the song in general, hopefully the Alfred's version is fun enough.

I'm getting there with the Beethoven Sonatina in G. I did a recording yesterday of it as a "work in progress" - I have known spots that need work and then tonight my teacher discussed how to work on voicing the left hand better. I like this piece though and intend to learn the 2nd movement also. Here's the recording - my plan is to have both movements ready at some point for one of the ABF recitals - probably not the next one if I want to do both movements.

The March in E flat is slowly getting to a place where I can play the first 10 measures. What can I say, it's difficult. But I am determined to learn it if it takes me till Christmas (what year remains in the air ha ha).

#2554460 - 07/06/16 12:20 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
MeganR Offline

bsharp - that composition assignment sounds interesting! I think I would feel a bit daunted by it actually.

#2554529 - 07/06/16 09:16 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
Bsw Offline

Loc: Florida, United States
HI all. I keep lurking here to see how everyone is doing. As i changed teachers and his focus is totally classical, I am now going thru Faber & Faber. We have spent a lot of time breaking old bad habits and I am finally making some progress. Just advanced to 2B and I can hear music.
Love hearing about your progress!
Alfred's Adult All-In-One Book 1 graduate

#2554585 - 07/06/16 12:43 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Hi, Bsw! I've been playing Piano Adventures 2A along with my Alfred stuff. I may have been able to start with 2B, or 3, but I didn't want to miss anything. In Alfred, I've just finished "Mexican Hat Dance", which was pretty easy compared to a few of the previous ones. Of course, I don't play it quite as fast as required, but at my age, my fingers just don't move very fast. And I just finished the "Detective Agency" piece in PA 2A. Didn't really enjoy that one very much.

#2554595 - 07/06/16 01:07 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Bsw]
blackjack1777 Offline

BSW it's really nice to see your posts in the forums lately! smile

It sounds like you're making a lot of progress with your new teacher!! I'm still diligently (and very slowly) going through Alfred's #2. I think my path of learning is going to be following yours, I am finding more and more interest in playing classical pieces so while I spend about half of my time on Alfred's I easily spend the other half on working on other outside pieces, and I think going forward those will primarily be classical in nature. I'm also using the Alfred's Masterworks Series on the side, I'm on level 1-2 which is the first one.

I wish you good luck in your journey an hope to keep seeing more posts from you! smile

#2554597 - 07/06/16 01:17 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: MeganR]
blackjack1777 Offline

MeganR your Sonatina sounds delightful! I think you made excellent progress on that. How long have you been working on it? I think I might like to try that piece sometime.

I'm glad you decided to do La Bamba, I went ahead and did that piece and it was very challenging and I think it fully exercises all of the different things we should be learning musically little bit of scales, dynamics, rhythm, pedaling, phrasing, ability to play fast tempos, etc. It was a difficult one but I was really happy with the outcome of it. Good luck on it!

#2555202 - 07/08/16 12:50 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: blackjack1777]
blackjack1777 Offline

Ok, short update for me this week:

I passed House of the Rising Sun which my teacher told me was one of the best exercises I had played for her from Alfred's in terms of musicality. She asked me to record it for her strangely enough, so I will do that on the weekend.

I also passed Sakura which I really enjoyed. I felt like I was in an old Japanese movie every time I played it. A lot of nice melody and a fun little piece overall.

So we are now going to work on the next piece which is Waves of the Danube.

I also passed my 16th note technique piece from my Dozen a Day book which I had been stuck on for the last month and a half! I'm super embarrassed it took me so long. cry

I'm also working on Waltz of the Young by Kohler on my own from my Masterworks 1-2 book.

I'm not sure what I'm going to work on for my outside piece quite yet, my teacher is going to prepare some options next week, she mentioned a Bach prelude. So I'm very excited to see what she brings for me next week!

Hope everyone else is doing well and progressing on their pieces. smile

#2555437 - 07/09/16 12:50 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
MeganR Offline

Blackjack, if your teacher does pick out a Bach Prelude, I'm interested in hearing which one she thinks would be appropriate at this level.

And to answer your question, I guess I've been working on the Beethoven Sonatina since the last week of May, something like that, maybe a little earlier. I really like playing it. I'm using this book. After I learn the 2nd movement of this one, there's another one I'm interested in, a more modern piece.

#2555932 - 07/11/16 02:06 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: MeganR]
blackjack1777 Offline

MeganR, I definitely will! I think she will probably suggest 3 pieces, play each of them for me, and then discuss which one I would like to learn.

I will post up the 3 she suggests and the one I finally decide to work on.

BTW your sonatina sounds great, and you haven't even been working on it that long. smile

#2555957 - 07/11/16 04:18 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Very impressive, Megan. I know that I wouldn't be able to play that right now.

#2556978 - 07/16/16 10:37 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

I'm working on "Festive Dance" right now, and it's coming along nicely, but still at a rather slow tempo. This is another one where it wants you to speed it up, but my fingers just don't work that fast. LOL!

And in the Greatest Hits Book 1, I've learned "What a Wonderful World", "It's a Small World", and most of "Tomorrow". I'm enjoying this book now that I can actually play them. I know a lot of people are disappointed with the arrangements, and how they leave a lot out, but at my level I really like that I can play show tunes that I love and they come out recognizeable.

I've also surpassed my 40 pieces for the challenge - and I haven't even counted many others that I felt were too short, or had titles that were too childish sounding to post. But I think learning all these pieces is really helping with my reading ability. Plus, it's fun.

#2557045 - 07/16/16 05:07 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: mom3gram]
blackjack1777 Offline

mom3gram, congrats on finishing your 40 pieces already! Good luck with festive dance. Some of those faster songs cause me problems too smile

I had my lesson today and it was a good one. I am continuing to work on Waves of the Danube which has a nice left hand melody which takes some getting used to. I have the hands together but I need to work on the phrasing and the dynamics this week. I might pass it next week with some more practice.

Also my teacher and I decided on another outside piece to work on. I had another Chopin prelude the I could work on or a Bach Minuet in G Minor. I selected the Minuet in G Minor because I wanted to try something completely different than what I usually like to play. It has a really nice sound to it and I'm looking forward to learning it. I think it will take me quite some time to get under my fingers.

I'm also continuing to work on a Dozen a Day technical exercise and slowly working through Waltz of the Young in my Masterworks 1-2 book.

Overall it was a good piano week smile

#2557133 - 07/17/16 09:09 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
MeganR Offline

mom3gram, good going on 40 pieces! I thought about joining that thread but decided I wouldn't get close, I think I learn kind of slowly.

blackjack, I think you'll end up really liking the Minuet. I did the Minuet in G Major - the second section of both pieces are fairly similar, I like the sound of the minor key.

I'm going to need more time on the two Alfred's pieces I've been working on - Solace and La Bamba. I'm getting there, but I don't have the rhythm down for either one, *especially* La Bamba. Although I am enjoying it I'm still at the stage where I'm breaking down small sections and counting out loud one and two and, etc to make sure I'm getting it at least semi-right.

March in E flat is coming along, it's still difficult but I do think I'm not struggling so much with the the key. And to some extent I mostly get where it's going.

#2557537 - 07/19/16 02:50 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
Daneel Olivaw Offline

I'm almost done with Guantanamera although it still needs some improvements to get it passed. Besides that, I got assigned "Hungarian Rhapsody #2" and finally getting into the Latin tunes that we've neglected so far, so got "La Bamba" as well, which looks not that easy. Next class will be the last due to summer break so I hope to advance by myself with "La Raspa" and "Mexican Hat Dance", as that would mean I'd get into more interesting things starting from "Plaisir d'amour" in September.

As I was feeling a bit boring during the weekend I tried the "Scherzo" and quite enjoyed it, regardless it's rather low difficulty when compared with other peaces. I mentioned that to my teacher so she also assigned me that one, so I guess it's going to be a very hectic week ;-)

Have a good week everyone!

Edited by Daneel Olivaw (07/19/16 02:51 PM)

#2558070 - 07/22/16 12:47 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: MeganR]
blackjack1777 Offline

meganR Solace and La Bamba were both difficult pieces for me. La Bamba took me forever probably 4 or 5 weeks to pass with my teacher. And Solace, even though it is relatively slow I remember that one was tough because of the syncopation. Good luck with all of your pieces you've got a heavy load with those two and the March!

Daneel Olivaw Nice update and good luck with the mexican songs those are definitely a challenge to get through. I was happy when they were done.

My update for this week is a pretty good one. I had my lesson this morning. And I almost passed Waves of Danube. The only reason I didn't is my teacher wanted me to fix my arpeggiated chords. So I will work on that this week. I knew they weren't that great but I thought I could sneak by without working on them and I got caught frown

I passed my technique piece in Dozen A Day which was lucky because they're really starting to get challenging and I'm starting to take longer than a week to get them down. Maybe she felt bad that she was already keeping me back on Waves of Danube wink

My Minuet in G Minor is about half way memorized. I need to work on the second half this week and then hopefully start working on dynamics and other fine tuning. I think my teacher was pleased with my progress.

At the end of the lesson, I did notice she was flipping though my Alfred's book and she remarked she was surprised with how much we still have left to do. Ha! whistle I wonder if she is thinking I'm progressing a bit slow....

Good luck to everyone on their piano learning!

#2558186 - 07/23/16 12:00 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
MeganR Offline

blackjack, no way are you slow! It would take me far long to memorize a new piece like the Minuet and I wouldn't be surprised it it took me longer for La Bamba too. But, as I keep reminding myself, it's not a race, no one cares how long it takes me. Part of my challenge sometimes is turning off the critic in my head that wants to care about this kind of thing.

My teacher is taking a vacation trip, so it will be 3 weeks till my next lesson. She has me going back to basics on La Bamba, i.e. listening to her recordings and clapping the rhythm, since I wasn't really getting it right. And of course, reminding me to go slow. I think this morning, I was starting to feel what the piece is supposed to be. Solace has some of the same difficulties but La Bamba is the one I want to get.

The March is getting there, I'm able to increase the speed on the first section and working on the second section is going OK. I spent my time on this piece this morning working hands separate again.

I've also got the Beethoven Sonatina going. The 1st movement is pretty good - I'm at the low end of the target tempo and I think I'll be able to get one more click up on the good ol' metronome by the end of the weekend. The 2nd movement is a lot of hands separate and really slow hands together on the first section. I really like this piece, it will probably be a recital piece at some point (not the next one coming up though)

#2558263 - 07/23/16 07:45 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
bSharp[C]yclist Offline

Back from another trip and finally had another lesson today. Looks like I won't be travelling again anytime soon, so hopefully I can stay put for a little while smile

I played through the Sonatina in C Major by Clementi (First part) and it went well. This week I just need to pay attention to the dynamics. The tempo is good. Unfortunately, it's really hard to get a big contrast with the digital piano I have. Next week I'll go to practice 45 minutes early and use an extra room to practice on a real piano prior to my lesson. The same room will be available after my lesson, so I may take advantage of this while the room is opened. It could change at anytime if they get more students.

As I mentioned before, we aren't doing anything out of Alfred's anymore. Next week we'll begin looking at the second part Op 36, No 1. - Andante, and then the 3rd part, Vivace, at a later time. We'll also begin the composition part of the program I mentioned previously. We do sight reading at the beginning of each lesson.

The school is planning a trip to play at Carnegie Hall in NYC in February. I signed up for it smile

#2558505 - 07/24/16 11:17 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Right now I'm working on Mexican Hat Dance, Festive Dance, Scherzo, Streets of Laredo, and Plasir D'Amour (which I just started today). And in the Greatest Hits Book 1 - What a Wonderful World, It's a Small World, and Tomorrow. Probably too many pieces at once, but they are at various levels of doneness. In fact, all except Plasir... and Tomorrow are mostly in the polishing stages. I don't know how or why I kept adding pieces, as I don't usually have this many going at one time. LOL!

#2559573 - Yesterday at 12:49 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: MeganR]
blackjack1777 Offline

MeganR Your progress sounds great. La Bamba and Solace both have tricky rhythms in my opinion so I think your efforts on clapping the rhythm and listening to recordings is going to pay off. I don't know how you manage two big pieces like the March and the Sonatina. I have my hands full just working on one! cry Good luck on your practicing and hopefully your teacher gets back soon!

bSharp Nice to see your updates. It sounds like your music school is really well rounded with the composition part of your classes. I'm not learning anything like that. Your Carnegie Hall trip sounds incredible, I definitely think you should take advantage of that! I would love to have an opportunity to do something like that.

mom3gram I think you win the award for most pieces being learned simultaneously! grin

My update this week is pretty good. I passed my Waves of Danube, although really the only thing I had left to do was master the arpeggiated chord which I have to say still didn't come out particularly well. But anyway, I made it past it. I also passed the D Major scale she assigned and so we have moved on to working on Rock a My Soul which looks pretty fun and there is a lot of repetition so should be hopefully easy to memorize.

In the Dozen a Day I passed my technical exercise and was assigned a new one so that went well.

My Minuet in G Minor by Bach is coming along well. I have almost the entire piece memorized and hands together, I just have 3 measures left and I can start working on the dynamics. I'm really enjoying this piece and will hopefully be assigned another Bach piece after this one.

I also bought a subscription to sight reading factory about a month ago, and I've been using it daily and I think that my sight reading is improving. I'd recommend checking it out if you want something to help your sight reading. It can be used on your ipad, tablet, or laptop but I print out 6 or 7 practice sheets a day and really can see improvement.

Hope everyone has a good week practicing and has a good weekend! smile

Page 113 of 113 < 1 2 111 112 113

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
Piano Summit 2017 - Join Us!
along with Chick Corea, Jonathan Cain, David Rosenthal, Set Rudetsky, Ray Chew, Onree Gill ...
-------------------
Why Do YOU Play the Piano?
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad)
Pianist Magazine
Pianist Magazine - Helping you become a better player
(ad)
Defining National Piano Schools
Defining National Piano Schools
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ads)
PD - WNG - MH
Wessell Nickel & Gross
New Topics - Multiple Forums
NH vs GHS vs casio Scaled hammer action (casio)
by Bolster
07/30/16 03:47 AM
"Sugar coating" needling?
by tirta
07/30/16 03:35 AM
EBVT for Concerts, Revisited
by Cinnamonbear
07/30/16 12:28 AM
Dgx 630 vs px130
by Bolster
07/29/16 11:57 PM
DD wants to pursue a career in piano
by Momz
07/29/16 11:50 PM
Forum Stats
84,461 Registered Members
44 Forums
174,221 Topics
2,544,045 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission