Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
73 registered (AprilE, AZNpiano, Albert Brighten, Almaviva, AZ_Astro, 15 invisible), 1553 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Getting started on jazz piano (and a bit of self intro) by lakers4sho @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

Hi all, I'd like to know how to get started on learning how to play jazz piano. Resources such as recommended books, YouTube videos, and the like would be appreciated. A little bit of background about me. I suppose I am an absolute beginner with the
Member Recordings
Hello League Of Legend enthusiasts, As those may know, the 2016 World Championships is coming. Here is my piano cover on Zedd's song for this year's Worlds called "Ignite". Enjoy! Piano Cover https://youtu.be/QYq5NKfdSyg Piano Tut
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Obscure sheet music - coenen by Gmthompson1 @ Yesterday at 04:06 PM

Hi - I'm looking for piano sheet music for Nocturne in Eb Major by Willem Coenen.....does anyone have any info on the composer or leads on the sheet music? I heard the piece on Michael Van Krucker's "Nocturnes" and would love to have the s
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Charlie Osgood's pianos by Duke of Dunning @ Yesterday at 03:18 PM

Yesterday, Charles Osgood hosted the CBS "Sunday Morning" show for the last time after a run of more than 20 years. Among the various tributes and recollections was a piece about his musical talents as a pianist and banjo player. During one
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts PPAP SONG - Pen Pineapple Apple Pen (Piano Cover + Tut) by Amosdoll @ Yesterday at 05:15 AM

Have you listened to the recent viral yet brainwashing Japanese song called "Pen Pineapple Apple Pen" yet? Enjoy my piano cover with a twist at the end of this new odd yet catchy sensation. Piano Cover https://youtu.be/DOCvHhW6Ltw
Member Recordings
Hello FILTHY FRANK enthusiasts, Here is my piano cover on Filthy Frank's HARAMBE tribute song called "A true friend". If you miss Harambe, go ahead and learn this song from my tutorial and play/sing this song for yourself Piano Cover http
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts FILTHY FRANK - FRIED NOODLES (Piano Cover + Tutorial) by Amosdoll @ Yesterday at 03:45 AM

Hello FILTHY FRANK enthusiasts, Here is my piano cover on the very beautiful melody song called "FRIED NOODLES"! Yes, the name may be weird, but the melody is pretty nice :P Piano Cover https://youtu.be/cTAYVYnykCU Piano Tutorial
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Amazing Street Piano Performances That Will Open Your Eyes! by elainemusic369 @ Yesterday at 01:10 AM

Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts maksim help by Ron1950 @ 09/25/16 11:36 PM

need help with these notes
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Hi all, New member here. I bought the Roland fp-30 two weeks ago, and had the chance to try both Roland fp-30(at home for 2 weeks) and Yamaha P-115(at store). Many people deem it a matter of taste in terms of keyboard. I partially agree with the idea
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts FILTHY FRANK - FRIENDZONE (Piano Cover + Tutorial) by Amosdoll @ 09/25/16 10:01 AM

FILTHY FRANK - FRIENDZONE (Piano Cover + Tutorial) Hello FILTHY FRANK enthusiasts! I am here once again with another piano cover on a catchy Filthy Frank song called FRIENDZONE. Enjoy! Piano Cover https://youtu.be/0NduYlvbz2w Piano Tutor
Member Recordings
Hello FILTHY FRANK enthusiasts! Here is my piano arrangement cover on FILTHY FRANK (Pink Guy) catchy song called "Kill Yourself". Enjoy my arrangement and improvisational solos in it Piano Cover https://youtu.be/BWWE29emP1s Piano
What's Hot!!
Piano Summit 2017 - Join Us!
along with Chick Corea, Jonathan Cain,Set Rudetsky, Ray Chew, Onree Gill ...
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Ad
Let Your Piano Sing
Let Your Piano Sing
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Getting started on jazz piano (and a bit of self intro)
by lakers4sho
09/26/16 10:14 PM
Black Coat for classical piano performances
by harry_kinomoto
09/26/16 09:04 PM
I need help deciding on 20-30k budget for new grand piano
by Pianonote616
09/26/16 07:48 PM
'Hearing' the notes on the sheet
by LarryShone
09/26/16 07:16 PM
help needed keys
by Ron1950
09/26/16 06:36 PM
Forum Stats
85,081 Registered Members
44 Forums
175,356 Topics
2,558,377 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission