Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad) The Best of Both Worlds
Yamaha Hybrid the Best of Both Worlds
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
91 registered (ABC Vermonter, 36251, AndrewJCW, ando, 26 invisible), 1140 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Prokofiev Piano Sonata No. 7, 3rd movement: Precipitato by ABC Vermonter @ Today at 08:32 PM

Hi, This was recorded at my high school. It is a Petrof. Thank you for your comments and suggestions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSxu4JTXIZc
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Been gone for a year - What's new ? by mitzysman @ Today at 01:27 PM

Hi Guys, I've been gone since last November... moving to a new house, fixing up said house, summer activities. Anyhow, anything new out there in the VST world ? what about the 1000.00 digital pianos ?
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Knuckles are too loud by Mark Cerisano, RPT @ Today at 10:06 AM

Replace or add yarn a la Reblitz? If replace, please give your quote including parts and regulation after.
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Solo piano version of Charlie Parker's Confirmation by Mark Polishook @ Today at 06:33 AM

Piano Forum
Jump to new posts WPKN Interview on the use of Disklavier for Distant Voices by fredericch @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

Sharing this in depth interview about how Disklavier was used to recording Distant Voices, and what that means for the world of piano recording. Joining Richard Epstein, host of "Sometimes Classical" is Frederic Chiu and Chris Gero, executi
Jump to new posts Practicing gospel music - Jamal Hartwell's DVD. by bgalbkatz @ Yesterday at 06:43 PM

I've been trying to figure out gospel music for a while. and found out Jamal Hartwell'd dvds. Does anyone have any experience with them? How would you recommend studying them? I got my hands on "Play by ear II" where he teaches specific vo
Mechanical Musical Instruments
Jump to new posts Burnt out resistor, help IDing by wschruba @ Yesterday at 11:03 AM

Hi all, first post, and I need a little help. https://goo.gl/photos/ZbYDKsQqBvhqxThp9 (A picture before I started working on the piano) I bought a 1912 Milton that had been modified circa 1992 to take a player assembly (does the trademark "Rag
Jump to new posts Site update by mikka942 @ Yesterday at 10:41 AM

More of my piano arrangements of popular songs of yesteryear. Find me at michaelsmusic.host22.com
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Pearl River UP 108 by BuyinginFL @ Yesterday at 08:45 AM

Hi! I am looking to upgrade our piano. My daughter has been taking lessons for 2 years and is hooked. I just started lessons (old lady that I am!) and have really enjoyed learning to play. We have an old clunker that needs to be upgraded. I was offe
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Sampling the Line Spectrum for C7 by PaintedPostDave @ 10/07/15 11:05 PM

Sampling the Line Spectrum for C7
Jump to new posts Sampling the Line Spectrum for C7 by PaintedPostDave @ 10/07/15 10:49 PM

Sampling the Line Spectrum for C7
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Romance no. 2 by Francoisfj @ 10/07/15 10:40 PM

Hello, this is a piece I wrote in a couple days, it's very light and nothing very serious but here it is I would be happy to know what you think Romance no. 2
Member Recordings
Hello KPOP and Taeyeon enthusiasts, Her new song released a day ago blew up to 2+million views! Pretty nice song with a catchy chorus, enjoy my piano cover on this song - TAEYEON 태연 I (feat. Verbal Jint) https://youtu.be/eniLPpLtIJs
Jump to new posts Sampling the Line Spectrum by PaintedPostDave @ 10/07/15 10:39 PM

Sampling the Line Spectrum
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad) Yamaha Stage Pianos
Yamaha CP4 & CP40 Stage Pianos
Ad (the Piano Store)
the Piano Store - Restored Steinway Pianos
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Piano teacher's nightmare
by Crystalcolors
Today at 08:24 PM
Recording a tuning
by rysowers
Today at 07:33 PM
Roland F-140R or Casio PX-360 as a second DP?
by WarrenY
Today at 03:57 PM
Tightly fitting grand piano in small room
by Michiyo-Fir
Today at 03:47 PM
Trying to locate a video of one of Liszt's pupils.
by anamnesis
Today at 02:48 PM
What's Hot!!
Posting Pictures on the Forums
Forums Rules & Help
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
Forum Stats
80,987 Registered Members
44 Forums
167,415 Topics
2,453,584 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission