Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Might play in hotel lounges/bars!! by Pover @ 12 minutes 56 seconds ago

Hey guys! I'm going to copy and paste a new thread I've started on the pianists forum. I thought it was a good idea to also put it here since most of you will probably have more experience with this kind of thing. Before you read on, please remember
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Chopin ballade 3 by A Guy @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

I played this in a recital July 24th (I think it was) at a camp. As this is still a huge work in progress, and I need this ready for MTNA this November, please please please offer criticism and advice! Thanks for listening!
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Rubinstein Etude crazy chords by phantomFive @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

Opening chords from Rubinstein etude 2
Jump to new posts Educating Lucas by Bill Bremmer RPT @ Yesterday at 09:32 PM

Lucas Brookins Tuning a Kawai Grand
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Yamaha Clavinova CVP-83s Parts needed by Jason Solis @ Yesterday at 06:57 PM

Hello, I am new. Was hoping someone could help me out. I recently bought a Yamaha Clavinova cvp-83S for $100. When I bought it, sound would not come out through the speakers. I knew that going into it, but thought it may be relatively inexpensive to
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Upcoming Concert in Asheville NC by Grandman @ Yesterday at 04:32 PM

For those interested in attending, there will be a concert featuring Dr. John Cobb and Christopher Tavenier featuring the works of Liszt, Rachmaninoff, and Tchaikovsky at the Diana Wortham Theatre in Asheville, North Carolina on September 6th, at 7:0
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Minuet in G Minor Anh 115 by noobpianist90 @ Yesterday at 12:26 PM

Comments are welcome.
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Some Swan Lake by harpon @ Yesterday at 12:53 AM

Actually did this last year- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmkeFRH7Yos&list=UUOcL4qNa1PxaUzgfjeERryg now that I'm here- I might have more incentive to get back on the keyboard and record more- Havent played as much since I lost the spinet in
Jump to new posts Vose and Sons piano by RT White @ 08/27/14 10:55 AM

My Vose and Sons piano. I know very information about this piano except that it has ivory keys and that the keys and pedals work. It needs to be tuned.
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Toccata Boogie -- piano solo by Axtremus @ 08/27/14 01:11 AM

Toccata Boogie was my (originally anonymous) entry to the Summer Composition Competition 2014 event. Here are its PDF score and MP3 recording: PDF score: http://www.PianoRecital.org/tmp/Toccata-Boogie-Axtremus.pdf MP3 recording: http://www.PianoRec
Piano Concerts, Recitals, Competitions, and Workshops
Jump to new posts Robin Spielberg Concert - Small Venue NH Dec by Piano World @ 08/26/14 07:34 AM

Our friend and long time Piano Forums member Robin Spielberg is playing at Cedarhouse Sound, a recording studio nestled in the woods of NH in N.Sutton Dec. 6, 2014 Kathy and I plan to go and we're hoping our members/friends in the area will join
Jump to new posts Desk glide removal problems by David, Las Vegas @ 08/26/14 12:52 AM

Greetings, My first encounter of this has me perplexed. I need to remove the plate but the music desk glides need to be removed (at least on one side) for plate clearance. I have look for fasteners but noon exist so I'm thinking this must be gently
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Selling my Roland RD 700-SX by Rob Mullins @ 08/25/14 10:31 PM

Hi everybody, I'm selling my Roland RD 700-SX. It is six years old and I'm not using it much now since I am recording my Kawai grand at home for my albums. It is in great condition and has been fully brought to pristine condition by Pierre Julia,
Jump to new posts Rob Mullins in Concert 8/26 Laguna Arts Festival by Rob Mullins @ 08/25/14 10:13 PM

Hi all, I will be in concert tomorrow at the Laguna Arts Festival at 5:30 pm. It is an outdoor concert open to the public and will feature my Quartet performing music from my various albums and focused on the new album "Soulful." Tickets
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts My attempt at Kikujiro Soundtrack by Vanze42 @ 08/25/14 04:18 PM

As a film lover, I thought I'd try writing my own piece over one of my all-time favorite films: Kikujiro. For those of you who don't know the film, the story is about an aging street thug and a young kid who find themselves in an unlikely friendship
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts American Popular Piano series for sale by akgirl @ 08/25/14 01:49 PM

I have a pile of new American Popular Piano method books for sale. Range from Primer to Level 7. If you're interested, let me know and I'll give a detailed list.
Jump to new posts American Jazz Pianist Competition by Piano World @ 08/25/14 09:43 AM

November 1-2, 2014 Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, FL Deadline for Entry: September 15, 2014 "The Competition is intended to increase exposure of jazz to a wide range of people in all age groups, and especially with a focus on
Jump to new posts Jazz Competition Logo by Piano World @ 08/25/14 09:41 AM

American Jazz Competition
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Beethoven Sonata 2 Op2 No2 Mozart Sonata in F K332 by BachMach2 @ 08/25/14 07:27 AM

It is irony, or maybe devilishness, that has persuaded me to present the early Beethoven Sonata in A and the intermediate Mozart Sonata in F. Of their "genre" each has a final movement the most technically challenging. Indeed, the Mozart th
Member Recordings
Hi Here is my first audio recording of this beautiful Chopin piece. Chopin Andante Spianato It was played in a Kawai CN34 Digital Piano, recorded through its internal recording function and amplified with Audacity. I hope you enjoy it.
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Stage Manner by Arabesque @ 08/24/14 09:34 AM

I'd like to ask people about stage manner. When you go on stage and there is that air of expectation, do you manipulate it artistically and act up? Do you wear something stagey? Or do you simply focus on the music? a lot of attention is paid to tech
Sorry, I just had to share. I'm planning to attend the following concerts in one weekend in 2015: Martha Argerich - http://www.laphil.com/tickets/schumanns-piano-concerto/2015-02-14 - Not a huge fan of this concerto (yet), but I couldn't pass up th
Jump to new posts Pierre-Laurent Aimard Ticket for sale by Fugue14 @ 08/23/14 01:18 PM

He's playing the complete Pierre Boulez piano works in Berkeley, CA, on March 12, 2015. Seat is in Orchestra C row F seat No.103. Price is face value: $68.40.
Jump to new posts My Online Customer Database by Mark Cerisano, RPT @ 08/23/14 12:51 PM

Complete Customer Information - Con gains all information on customer, piano, and work done. Call Back List - Record of all calls made Copy Appointment Data - Automatically creates appointment data. Copy and paste into a calendar Caller Report - K
Piano Forum
I have an opportunity to buy a YAMAHA SILENT PIANO HQ 300 for my son. He is 11 and ready for an upgrade to a decent piano. When looking for a Yamaha U3, I came across this model for sale. It looks like a U3 with the SX Silent Piano system and a Diskl
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
71 registered (AndrewJCW, Ben_NZ, beet31425, AliAlkhiro, 16 invisible), 940 Guests and 26 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75979 Members
42 Forums
157134 Topics
2307704 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Might play in hotel lounges/bars!!
by Pover
12 minutes 24 seconds ago
a video of Alexander Siloti's daughter playing the piano
by Michael Sayers
Yesterday at 08:26 PM
Kimball spinet neoprene lifter nuts
by dschwoyer
Yesterday at 08:22 PM
Looking for a re-built Steinway or Steinwas
by ColinD
Yesterday at 07:29 PM
First time purchasing an acoustic piano, need some help.
by Lockon52
Yesterday at 07:14 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission