Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
138 registered (AndrewJCW, ando, 36251, Albunea, 36 invisible), 1555 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Beginner Study - 'Galop' D. Kabalevsky, Op. 39 by AndrewJCW @ 25 minutes 57 seconds ago

Inspired by the recent thread piano_primo made for BWV 116, this is another thread for a beginner piece that anyone is free to jump in and learn with me. I was browsing through grade 2 pieces last night to set my sights on and this one jumped out a
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Galaxy Vintage D: Occasional Pop/Hiss by newbert @ 25 minutes 58 seconds ago

I'm getting an annoying pop/hiss/momentary static when I'm using Vintage D (standalone within the free Kontakt player) with my VPC1. It happens even if I'm playing only a few simple chords - not overtaxing the system. I'm guessing that the latency
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Yamaha Uprights - YU vs YSU by Aussie99 @ Today at 05:42 PM

Hi, I’d really appreciate the thoughts of players (and parents) more experienced than myself at choosing pianos, and especially with knowledge of old and new Yamaha YU’s. I’ve narrowed it down to 3 Yamahas, all at the local dealership which
Jump to new posts Roland LX-17, LX-7 or LX-15E? by kushy28 @ Today at 02:17 PM

Hi Guys, My partner has £3k to spend and I know she wants a stand up (cabinet) digital piano. I've been having a look about and believe I've narrowed my list down to the below three: Roland LX-15E Roland LX-17 Roland LX-7 I understand that the L
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts David Guetta ft. Sam Martin - Dangerous by Mr. Pianoman @ Today at 09:53 AM

Hello piano friends, this time I have an acoustic version for you, not a solo piano piece ;-) But I hope, it's still the right forum for it, since the intro of the song is a special part for the piano.
Jump to new posts Played the Kawai CA17, 67, and 97 by maurus @ Today at 08:01 AM

Hi gals and guys, a few days ago I played the recent Kawai CA models in a large piano store that also had acoustic pianos of various brands (including the one I own). The DPs were set up in the same large room where the uprights were standing. I wa
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Tender Manifesto: Courage and Confidence by SiFi @ Today at 02:03 AM

I see several posts from pianists who doubt their abilities or feel they aren't making progress. Here's my response. Don't doubt yourself. There's a huge element of truth to the adage "practice makes perfect." Do it slowly, but with fee
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts [NEW] Pewdiepie - The Backdoor (Piano Cover) by Amosdoll @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

Hello Pewdiepie enthusiasts! Enjoy my piano cover on his new song released yesterday called "The Backdoor". Yes, the backdoor is the door that you are thinking right now you sicko. https://youtu.be/yzjjkfr-R2M
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts [NEW] Descendants - Good Is The New Bad (Piano Cover) by Amosdoll @ Yesterday at 11:11 PM

Hello disney and descendants enthusiasts! Enjoy my piano cover on the new catchy song in the series called "Good is the new bad". https://youtu.be/kiiJzMTTX5M
Piano Concerts, Recitals, Competitions, and Workshops
Jump to new posts College Auditions by colin_pianist18 @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

It's that time of life for me when I get to start planning for college auditions. Yay? I'm planning on visiting and auditioning for a few colleges, and one of my friends from a piano institute I went to a while back wants me to audition for Juilliard
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts A couple videos of me playing some hymns by bananasushi @ Yesterday at 08:14 PM

Here are a couple videos I made today. I was nervous in front of the camera so I had to do a few takes. I just wanted people to know some of the material I've been working on and see first hand how I play it. I know it's not amazing. In the second on
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Pianist Goes Crazy and Collapses ;) by Jaak @ Yesterday at 04:18 PM

https://youtu.be/UAVgW6Olgdg Enjoy! x-perimental
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Help: Piano W. Schneider by Shocka @ Yesterday at 07:00 AM

Hi everybody, I need some help. We have a piano which belonged to my grandmother, who passed away 6 months ago. We need to sell it but we don't have much info about the piano. We know it was bought in the 1930s or early 1940s, somebody told us the p
Member Recordings
Hi FNAF enthusiasts! Enjoy my piano cover on mandopony new FNAF rock song called purple. https://youtu.be/L7ZlzZIVXZA
Jump to new posts Like new Petrof 2000 P118 C1 by jsuru @ 11/28/15 06:51 PM

I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it! My new-to-me piano is a Petrof upright with a chippendale cabinet, cherry gloss finish, and most importantly a beautiful, warm tone and responsiveness as good as any piano I've played. Certai
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Hey all - This was a few minute improv session just to work through some creative ideas on the fly. It's more of a meditative thing for me, but always looking for seeds of critique to make to overall experience deeper. Enjoy, and feel free to commen
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Chickering grand, under dampered with multi-part plate.
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts GRIEG: "Watchman's Song" by Hal Freedman @ 11/28/15 08:56 AM

Member Recordings
Jump to new posts James Bond New Music Theme (Piano Cover) by Aly Baracat @ 11/28/15 03:13 AM

Hi all, I've recently started a youtube channel where I post videos of my original compositions and covers. Here's my cover of Writing's on The Wall by Sam Smith.
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Jam using Jammr? by Jaker @ 11/28/15 01:32 AM

I I'm a sax player from sweden. I was wondering if there's any pianists here who would like to try and jam online using jammr or similar software? I have a quartet but I feel it would be fun to try and play more in a duo setting.
Member Recordings
Hi Eason Chan enthuasiasts! New song by Eason released yesterday! If you like Eason and chill, then this is the chill song for you because this song has a very lounge-type laidback feel to it. Enjoy! https://youtu.be/jfXX1JtLjY4
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Piano auctions by PhilipInChina @ 11/27/15 11:42 AM

I hope this isn't regarded as advertisng. I thought some people might be interested in the catalogue for Piano Auctions UK which is out today: http://www.pianoauctions.co.uk/catalogue.php I have no commercial connection with them. There is some int
Member Recordings
Hey guys, As a new member I'm happy to share this video with you In the autumn of 2015 I had the opportunity to collaborate with a skilled artist by the name of Bruno d'Espiney, whom I have had the privilege of knowing for many years. Not only
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts [Video] Flight of the bumblebee by Lafi @ 11/27/15 08:26 AM

My first try of that piece. Transcription - Rachmaninoff. Hope you like it :)) https://youtu.be/TP64u9MyWv8
Piano Concerts, Recitals, Competitions, and Workshops
Piano Recital - Images d'autres univers December 7, 2015, 8.00pm Maison d'Italie, Cité internationale universitaire de Paris 7A boulevard Jourdan, 75014 Paris, France http://www.ciup.fr/maison-de-l-italie/ Jennifer Lee (pianist), DMA., MMP (Guil
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad) Yamaha CP4 or CP40 Free Bag
Buy a CP4 or CP40 Get a Free Bag
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Ad (the Piano Store)
the Piano Store - Restored Steinway Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Beginner Study - 'Galop' D. Kabalevsky, Op. 39
by AndrewJCW
11/30/15 07:11 PM
Galaxy Vintage D: Occasional Pop/Hiss
by newbert
11/30/15 07:11 PM
Best key action for non piano sounds between Kawai RH2 / RH3
by Fer De Armas
11/30/15 06:32 PM
Yamaha Uprights - YU vs YSU
by Aussie99
11/30/15 05:42 PM
Starting out as a tech - referrals/partners
by qebbu
11/30/15 05:28 PM
What's Hot!!
Posting Pictures on the Forums
Forums Rules & Help
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
Forum Stats
81,612 Registered Members
44 Forums
168,699 Topics
2,471,264 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission