Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
RECITAL TIME!
Attention music teachers, we have gift items for your students. Students, we have gift items for your teacher!

Teacher & Student Gift Items

In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
62 registered (ando, alwatson, barbaram, augustm, Ah Mak, arongey, 13 invisible), 1038 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Learning Jazz Piano need advice on timing practice. by happyhacker @ 51 minutes 0 seconds ago

I can play with the metronome quavers in 4/4 or 3/4, etc. but when i introduce a semiquaver at various intervals I find it hard to keep good timing. Has anyone a set of routines I could use to practice on or any other advice appreciated. thanks.
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Steinway Centennial by Gadzar @ Today at 04:09 AM

Rosewood
Jump to new posts Steinway D by Gadzar @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

project
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts FNAF Song - Never Be Alone - Shadrow (Piano Cover) by Amosdoll @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

Hello FNAF enthusiasts, Bringing you a piano cover on a relatively new FNAF 4 song called "Never Be Alone" by Shadrow, it is extremely catchy and you will enjoy this one for sure if you liked TLT's FNAF 4 song as well. Piano Cover https://y
Member Recordings - Non Classical Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Hymn: Your Grace & Mercy by cmajornine @ Yesterday at 04:56 PM

Hymn: Your Grace & Mercy (Audio) Key: A Major Vocal: Ayeasha P Piano: Cmajor9 https://app.box.com/s/yumnsjbtnz1lae5aawmfg84fdpm3djwt
Member Recordings
Hello BTS (방탄소년단) and KPOP enthusiasts, Bringing you my piano cover on their newly released song called FIRE. A lot of catchy sections which reminds me of Jason Derulo songs and other internet songs. Enjoy~ Piano Cover https://youtu.be/L7R
Jump to new posts Repairing Steinway action rails by Gadzar @ 05/01/16 11:34 PM

More pictures
Jump to new posts Repairing Steinway action rails by Gadzar @ 05/01/16 03:20 PM

Is it possible to extract and replace the wood in the action rails
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Three Easy Pieces by Larry G. Alexander @ 05/01/16 10:06 AM

These works are from my series, "Easy Pieces For Piano": "Easy Piece Number Two" http://www.alexandermusic.com/resources/EasyPiece02.mp3 "Easy Piece Number Four" http://www.alexandermusic.com/resources/EasyPiece04.mp3
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Dirk Maassen interview - The 8 Pianos Project by Pianodao @ 05/01/16 04:31 AM

Dirk Maassen has an interesting story... A hobby musician who posted his tracks on SoundCloud for fun, he developed a huge following with millions of streams online... Now he has an interesting new project, which he discusses in this interview: ht
Just For The Fun of It
Jump to new posts Earth is flat! by mischeli @ 04/30/16 06:13 PM

Earth is flat!
Jump to new posts Chickering S/N 109681 by houseofspiess @ 04/30/16 04:26 PM

Chickering S/N 109681
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Waterman Upright Grand by Seybold by jdkollitz @ 04/30/16 03:38 PM

I have a Waterman Upright Grand that's made by Seybold so I know it was made between 1903-1930 and I am just looking for more info on it. It's beautiful and has stayed in tune with itself even sitting outdoors under a shelter for almost ten years aft
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts The Piano Music of Charles Ives - Master Class by Dfrankjazz @ 04/30/16 12:33 PM

Spend an hour with America's Greatest Composer! Little known pieces written by Ives are played and discussed, FUN! https://youtu.be/otGAvFUYDMk
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Signe Lund-Skabo - Prelude by Carey @ 04/29/16 07:34 PM

Let me start out by confessing that for the past 58 years I thought Signe Lund-Skabo (1868-1950) was a guy. (Obviously my knowledge of the Norwegian language is nil, as Signe is a female name.) I was surprised to recently learn that Lund-Skabo was
Member Recordings
Hi guys! My composition was chosen to be featured in a movie :)) Can`t believe it. I am sharing it with you and hope you like it https://youtu.be/8Q1_2uwbYFM
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts qiuet minimal piano music by sjorsmans @ 04/29/16 12:42 PM

Hey guys, i'm a composer and a pianist and have recorded some music on my Yamaha Upright using the felt between the hammers to make the piano more quiet and subtle. you can check out my stuff over here : https://soundcloud.com/capalades let me kno
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Chopin Nocturne No. 19 by ZeroPiano @ 04/29/16 12:02 PM

Adult restarter here. Browsing your forum has been inspiring. This interpretation is basically a shot in the dark. My initial research indicates I should probably tone down the rubato, but I'm not sure by how much just yet. Soundcloud Link
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts My Hand Is Healed Again, Time To Play!! by Ese150 @ 04/28/16 05:20 PM

My hand was cut at work and I've pretty much not have been playing piano for over a week or so but now that it's healed I am back to my monthly piano improvisations . I hope you enjoy!
Jump to new posts 1924 Marshall and Wendell 5' baby grand by Dave in Denver @ 04/28/16 12:14 PM

1924 Marshall & Wendell 5' baby grand. This piano was never a player.
Musicians Welcome!
Jump to new posts Please Suggest the best piano by smithbrenda089 @ 04/27/16 11:59 AM

Hey Guys, I am looking for your suggestion. Actually I want to purchase an digital piano which I’ll gift to my brother. As I am purchasing it for the first time so have little bit confusion about pianos. I was looking for piano reviews on Google
Piano Concerts, Recitals, Competitions, and Workshops
Jump to new posts Jazz Ensemble - SMAC - Brownfield Maine 29 April 2016 by Piano World @ 04/27/16 11:42 AM

Fryeburg Academy Award Winning Jazz Ensembles At the Stone Mountain Arts Center (Brownfield Maine) Friday, April 29 : Fryeburg Academy Award Winning Jazz Ensembles Event Sponsor: White Horse Gear and Press, Conway, NH Sometimes the biggest talent
Musicians Welcome!
Jump to new posts Hello Everybody by smithbrenda089 @ 04/27/16 11:42 AM

Hi Friends I am Brenda Smith from New York and I am very much new to this forum. I hope you all are well and Would love to learn from you. So I need your support. Thanks
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Technician Eugene interested about him temperament by Maximillyan @ 04/27/16 12:41 AM

One professional technician from Greece criticizes my methods of repair upright pianos. And also he believes that Max is not able to tuning of a piano. Dear technicians I would like to afford to your court of his temperament. He insists that of him
Jump to new posts Widmung (Liszt/Schumann) page 2 by Valencia @ 04/26/16 08:51 PM

Widmung Page 2
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
What's Hot!!

--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
(ad)
Hammond A100 for Sale!
PRICE DROPPED!
(Think B3)
Hammond A100 for sale!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad 125)
Sweetwater $55,000 Giveaway
Sweetwater $55,000 Mic Locker Giveaway
(ads)
PD - WNG - MH
Mason & Hamlin Piano Factory Tours
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Learning Jazz Piano need advice on timing practice.
by happyhacker
05/03/16 04:45 AM
CPU Urgently needed.
by JonHig
05/03/16 02:34 AM
I'm returning to piano. How can I get started again?
by frenebo
05/03/16 12:30 AM
How can I better learn jazz piano?
by Claire Davas
05/02/16 10:25 PM
Kawai Piano Models History
by McBuster
05/02/16 08:02 PM
Forum Stats
83,491 Registered Members
44 Forums
172,363 Topics
2,520,734 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission