Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Painting Piano Keys by imustlearn @ 6 minutes 5 seconds ago

Hi guys and gals Not sure if this is the right area to post query. But has anyone painted their piano keys before ? I was thinking about painting all the black keys red . There's wasn't much info I could find online apart from people advising not
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Kawai MP7: Damper controller - bug or feature? by Banshee @ 29 minutes 17 seconds ago

There is a certain behaviour concerning the MP7 damper pedal you might find irritating, but I am not sure whether it's a glitch in the firmware or intended somehow..: Setup: - Kawai MP7 v1.05 - Damper Pedal F-10H connected - no other controllers con
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts MX100A Disklavier Field Service Manual-Wanted by Shacky @ 54 minutes 2 seconds ago

Not sure if this is the forum to put this in, but I searched a found one similar thread 10 years ago in this forum, so here goes. Just wondering if anyone has a printed or digital manual that I could acquire. Thanks!
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts canon by larryz @ Today at 04:49 PM

asdf
Jump to new posts Kawai ES100 splitting point by tower120 @ Today at 03:54 PM

Question to Kawai ES100 owners. Is it possible to "move" splitting point in Split Mode? If yes, how? Here is user manual http://www.kawaius.com/main_links/digital/ES100/OM/KPSZ-0653_ES100_EN_R100.pdf Page 16 says about split mode. But not
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Happy Birthday Charles Ives!! by Dfrankjazz @ Today at 01:11 PM

You may enjoy this class on 5 little-known pieces by the old grand-master). Free fun. http://youtu.be/G3RHUUOvdV0
Jump to new posts A few more photos of my new K-500 by Ben_NZ @ Yesterday at 06:42 AM

I would add these to the existing topic but that doesn't seem to work.
Piano Forum
World known Recording Artist/Composer Patrick Lee Hebert stopped by the shop today. It was such an honor to have such an accomplished pianist play on my Mammoth VCG. He was so astonished at how light and quick the action was, and played a couple of
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Playing Tremolo by Napolion @ 10/18/14 11:54 AM

Hi everyone I was wondering, how do you play this tremolo:
Jump to new posts The Pianist on the Big Band by ajrdileva @ 10/18/14 09:01 AM

I would like to share a pianist-in-a-big-band perspective video I recorded last night (all the band is playing the song for the first time). This is why sight-reading is so important.
Jump to new posts Arrival of my new Kawai K-500 by Ben_NZ @ 10/18/14 07:35 AM

A bit scary to watch when you're the one who paid for the brand new instrument! It survived the ordeal unharmed.
Jump to new posts Eros Ramazotti Piu bella cosa cover by Danijelcro @ 10/17/14 03:10 PM

Eros Ramazotti Piu bella cosa cover https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqAXJGoGMk0
Jump to new posts Mathushek Neo-square by Craig Hair @ 10/17/14 01:33 PM

Ad for retro designed spinet-square. It featured a modern grand action on square grand keyset.
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Haydn 33rd Sonata in C minor Hob XVI/20 by BachMach2 @ 10/17/14 06:52 AM

A tricky little sonata. Here, though not without errors, quite a nice performance when compared with others available. Haydn Sonata in C minor (L33) Hob XVI/20 https://app.box.com/s/c5bs6kbt7uuy6xflq1pe https://app.box.com/s/29659xwlsjt6pumk3hni ht
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Beethoven sonata 31 Op 110 movements 2 & 3 by BachMach2 @ 10/17/14 06:48 AM

I already recently posted the first movement. Here is the scherzo and extended fugue "Beethoven style". My comparative failings in the reverse fugue lets things down, but otherwise musically uplifting. I will reissue the entire sonata soon
Jump to new posts True Keys Pianos VI Labs for sale! by Jul @ 10/17/14 04:28 AM

If someone is interested I'm selling True Keys Pianos. I just don't need it any more. Here is link to ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/True-Keys-Pianos...=item2a45df15e9
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud (Piano Cover) by Mr. Pianoman @ 10/17/14 01:33 AM

Hey piano friends :-) I made a new instrumental cover of Ed Sheeran's new single Thinking Out Loud. Have a look on my piano interpretation - hope you enjoy it!
Piano Concerts, Recitals, Competitions, and Workshops
Jump to new posts Ragtime Piano At Its Best - on the Cape! by Piano World @ 10/16/14 10:42 PM

Our own Sue Keller is performing on Cape Cod with a group of her very talented friends. If you love Ragtime Piano, it doesn't get any better than this! October 25 - October 26 Oct 25 at 2:00pm to Oct 26 at 7:30pm The Church
Jump to new posts Vince Guaraldi tune rearranged on the Korg Kronos by Arizona Sage @ 10/16/14 04:55 PM

A rearranged version of the Vince Guaraldi song, "The Great Pumpkin Waltz" recorded on a Korg Kronos X88. https://soundcloud.com/kevin-sage/the-great-pumpkin-funk
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts My first five songs! by stevemar @ 10/15/14 11:41 AM

Here are my first five recordings of my own music. Give a listen if you use Spotify and post a reply if you want. Hit the "follow" button if you like the music and want to help me out! Only myself and vocalist performing all tracks on all songs. T
Piano Teachers Forum
For those familiar with Irina Gorin's teaching, (Tales of a Musical Journey) Irina Morozova, in the tradition of the Russian school of piano teaching, reflects the same dedicated, detailed approach to imbuing consciousness of the singing tone and ho
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Slow Fall device by PhilipInChina @ 10/14/14 06:48 PM

I was asked for a picture of the stick on slow fall device that I have just fitted to my piano here. The photographs aren't very good. They are a black device stuck to a black piano! I managed to slide an envelope behind the device to provide contras
Member Recordings - Non Classical Pianist Corner
Hello Everybody! This is my first harder piece what I have learned. I'm interested in your opinion and criticism. I have been playing piano for 9 months now. I will learn the entire medley soon, and I will improve my skills to play this piece bett
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts soviet upright piano "Rostov-Don" by Maximillyan @ 10/14/14 09:39 AM

Soviet upright piano "Rostov-Don" three years of Max's service http://youtu.be/B67kZS2ZLNQ
What's Hot!!
8 Live Ragtime Piano Players on the Cape!
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Painting Piano Keys
by imustlearn
4 minutes 52 seconds ago
Kawai MP7: Damper controller - bug or feature?
by Banshee
28 minutes 4 seconds ago
MX100A Disklavier Field Service Manual-Wanted
by Shacky
52 minutes 49 seconds ago
To bid.....or not to bid
by Bob
Today at 04:10 PM
Kawai ES100 splitting point
by tower120
Today at 03:54 PM
Who's Online
148 registered (accordeur, anamnesis, alfredo capurso, Arizona Sage, ajames, 32 invisible), 1787 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76599 Members
42 Forums
158386 Topics
2325775 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission