Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
107 registered (36251, arpeji8, ando, Anita Potter, Amosdoll, 24 invisible), 1255 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts A video of my disciple by Nahum @ Today at 07:35 AM

My student, in which was invested a lot of work. for one and half year.
Member Recordings - Non Classical Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Comptine d'un autre ete by dannn @ Today at 05:08 AM

another short song I recorded. Hope you like. Probably heard it a few times before. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTBMM2GeRIw&feature=player_detailpage
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Kawai Ca 63 buzzing noise by Bellicapelli @ Today at 04:52 AM

Hi, i have this perfect condition used ca63 since a couple of months, and it is just oh so lovely. There's just one problem: i keep on max volume ( big room ) and, depending on the weather ( temperature ) it produces a buzz, resonating with the no
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Hair Straightener by Gregor @ Today at 04:39 AM

How to remove hammer shank from the butt or hammer head
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Bach's Goldberg Variations (analysis) by ajrdileva @ Yesterday at 09:17 PM

Decoding Bach's Harmonic Language using the main theme from the Goldberg Variations
Member Recordings
Hello TVB and Linda Chung enthusiasts, Here is my piano cover on her new song for the upcoming new tvb drama called 警犬巴打 - TVB 劇集主題曲:《你懂我》by 鍾嘉欣 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6htzlTS9RE4&list=PL62pKfyAHw_wgUm
MY NEW PIANO or KEYBOARD! - Share Your Story!
Jump to new posts UpstairsDavid New-To-Me Kawai by UpstairsDavid @ Yesterday at 02:04 PM

Introducing my new-to-me 1999 Kawai UST-7 console. (Sharing a lot of detail here, in case it's helpful to others. First a bit about my musical journey, and then details of how I chose this piano.) I can't believe I have a real piano. I'm a play
Jump to new posts UpstairsDave New-To-Me Piano by UpstairsDavid @ Yesterday at 11:28 AM

1999 Kawai UST-7
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Music videos for contemporary music? by detomastah @ Yesterday at 09:01 AM

Hi Guys! It came to my mind: are there any music videos for the music composed in XX century? I mean contemporary classical. Did any of composers create a illustration for his music? I don't mean a recorded performance or some staged playing, but ac
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts For 3 years I practiced my own etude by stalefleas @ 02/07/16 07:30 PM

I wrote this piece not just to create beautiful music, but also to push my left hand technique. When I initially wrote this piece, I had to play it very, very slowly. To play it close to speed, it was incredibly sloppy and the left hand was way t
Jump to new posts big short marquee by FrankCox @ 02/07/16 07:00 PM

big short marquee
Jump to new posts Me playing "Beautiful Love" on AG N2 by 36251 @ 02/07/16 05:12 PM

I'm lazy to workup solo piano arrangements so in the meantime I'll share with you my latest improvised, unrehearsed version of "Beautiful Love" played on my AG N2, then transferred to Audacity and I added some reverb. Please try to make it
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts PianoTeq and Linux by Stephen_Doonan @ 02/07/16 02:54 PM

I saw an ad in the left column of the PianoWorld Forum for PianoTeq, a software tone generator for use with MIDI keyboards and equipment. I've been curious about software synths and tone generators for some time, ever since the war among software sy
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Soaring on the Back of a Light Beam by JoelW @ 02/07/16 02:40 AM

This is a rather dark piece. It starts off innocently, as any cosmic joyride would, until the the subject is sucked into a black hole at the end and dies. The minor change represents the descent into the abyss. http://picosong.com/8xe6/
Member Recordings
Hello FNAF enthusiasts! Here is my piano cover on the new FNAF world musical parody by Lhugueny released yesterday. If you want to learn how to play it, I've also included a free tutorial teaching it. Enjoy~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUxHH0YWU3
Jump to new posts HELP - GEM RealPiano RP800 - PROBLEM by PocatelloAVS @ 02/06/16 05:10 PM

I have an RP800 that has worked great since we got it, and it has recently stopped working. The power light comes on, but the display doesn't come on anymore. Has anyone experienced this same problem? I have an electronics and automotive backgro
Jump to new posts green hammers by Chris Leslie @ 02/06/16 03:41 PM

green hammers
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts All my little ducklings | Alle meine Entchen by Mr. Pianoman @ 02/06/16 11:47 AM

My new video is online. It's a piano & vocals arrangement of the German children's song "all my little ducklings" (orig. title: Alle meine Entchen). Enjoy it
Member Recordings
Just recorded it today.. hope you like it! https://youtu.be/i1RJXGSHFvw
Member Recordings
Hello Undertale and Natewantstobattle enthusiasts, Enjoy my piano cover on his new song released yesterday called "Promise Me" made for undertale. It's a calming melodious song. I've included a free tutorial teaching you this song if you wa
Member Recordings
Hello Undertale and Natewantstobattle enthusiasts, Enjoy my piano cover on his new song released yesterday called Ashes made for undertale. It's an upbeat song with a catchy melody! I've included a free tutorial teaching you this song if you want to
Jump to new posts cat red dot by Monica K. @ 02/05/16 08:32 PM

cat photo
Jump to new posts Remembering Paul Bley by Nahum @ 02/05/16 04:20 PM

I remember Paul Bley with a warm feeling. The first time I heard his trio in radio program of Willis Conover in the 60s.; and he captivated me already from the first sounds. It was Ornett's "When Will The Blues Leave" ,it was not like
Jump to new posts ROLAND KF 7 by jskrk @ 02/05/16 02:48 PM

Looking for help on the Melody Intelligence function. Specifically the trad and note2 tabs. What is it playing and how to set the key. I checked with Roland and they have no infoat all. Thanks
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts a card deck by Maximillyan @ 02/05/16 11:02 AM

One card is not in this card deck. What? https://youtu.be/-EMarsQgWdg
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
What's Hot!!
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
(ad 125) Sweetwater $4700 Giveaway
Sweetwater Giveaway
(ad) Yamaha CP Stage Pianos
Yamaha CP Stage Pianos - Learn More
(ad) Summer Keys
Summer Keys, a Music Adventure in Lubec, Maine
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Mason & Hamlin Piano Factory Tours
Ad (the Piano Store)
the Piano Store - Restored Steinway Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
A video of my disciple
by Nahum
02/09/16 07:35 AM
Kawai Ca 63 buzzing noise
by Bellicapelli
02/09/16 04:52 AM
Thoughts On Steigerman Grand XG-168
by jimusic
02/08/16 11:14 PM
What is a tone spreader ?
by Winkplay
02/08/16 10:27 PM
Quirky Microphone Inharmonicity Measurements!
by johnlewisgrant
02/08/16 10:07 PM
Forum Stats
82,517 Registered Members
44 Forums
170,358 Topics
2,493,497 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission