Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad) The Best of Both Worlds
Yamaha Hybrid the Best of Both Worlds
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
99 registered (Anne'sson, accordeur, AZ_Astro, Albert Brighten, ando, 36 invisible), 1294 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts WPKN Interview on the use of Disklavier for Distant Voices by fredericch @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

Sharing this in depth interview about how Disklavier was used to recording Distant Voices, and what that means for the world of piano recording. Joining Richard Epstein, host of "Sometimes Classical" is Frederic Chiu and Chris Gero, executi
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Practicing gospel music - Jamal Hartwell's DVD. by bgalbkatz @ Yesterday at 06:43 PM

I've been trying to figure out gospel music for a while. and found out Jamal Hartwell'd dvds. Does anyone have any experience with them? How would you recommend studying them? I got my hands on "Play by ear II" where he teaches specific vo
Mechanical Musical Instruments
Jump to new posts Burnt out resistor, help IDing by wschruba @ Yesterday at 11:03 AM

Hi all, first post, and I need a little help. https://goo.gl/photos/ZbYDKsQqBvhqxThp9 (A picture before I started working on the piano) I bought a 1912 Milton that had been modified circa 1992 to take a player assembly (does the trademark "Rag
Jump to new posts Site update by mikka942 @ Yesterday at 10:41 AM

More of my piano arrangements of popular songs of yesteryear. Find me at michaelsmusic.host22.com
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Pearl River UP 108 by BuyinginFL @ Yesterday at 08:45 AM

Hi! I am looking to upgrade our piano. My daughter has been taking lessons for 2 years and is hooked. I just started lessons (old lady that I am!) and have really enjoyed learning to play. We have an old clunker that needs to be upgraded. I was offe
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Sampling the Line Spectrum for C7 by PaintedPostDave @ 10/07/15 11:05 PM

Sampling the Line Spectrum for C7
Jump to new posts Sampling the Line Spectrum for C7 by PaintedPostDave @ 10/07/15 10:49 PM

Sampling the Line Spectrum for C7
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Romance no. 2 by Francoisfj @ 10/07/15 10:40 PM

Hello, this is a piece I wrote in a couple days, it's very light and nothing very serious but here it is I would be happy to know what you think Romance no. 2
Member Recordings
Hello KPOP and Taeyeon enthusiasts, Her new song released a day ago blew up to 2+million views! Pretty nice song with a catchy chorus, enjoy my piano cover on this song - TAEYEON 태연 I (feat. Verbal Jint) https://youtu.be/eniLPpLtIJs
Jump to new posts Sampling the Line Spectrum by PaintedPostDave @ 10/07/15 10:39 PM

Sampling the Line Spectrum
My New Piano!
Jump to new posts My New 111-Year-Old Piano by DallasJazz @ 10/07/15 08:09 PM

Seller's photos of my new 111-year-old piano After a pristine, single owner 1940s mahogany Knabe parlor grand was sold out from under my by a family member, I started looking at pianos. I suppose I had a hole to fill. I don't really play, but I pro
Jump to new posts Tuning Pin Art by Chris Storch @ 10/07/15 01:18 PM

Flower Sculpture Using Tuning Pins
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Modern Piano Improvisation by Ese150 @ 10/07/15 12:47 PM

I've been practicing on my new style of music, and its pretty dark and gloomy (exactly as I like it) Hope you all enjoy as well!
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Korg Havian 30? by David Farley @ 10/07/15 12:02 PM

Whatever happened to the Korg Havian 30? The specs looked pretty good for the price and I remember people asking about it months ago. Has anybody tried it now that it's out?
Jump to new posts Baldwin E - Restore or not? by violarules @ 10/06/15 09:14 PM

1917 Baldwin E
Member Recordings - Non Classical Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts 'I Got A Woman' - solo piano version by T E Bekken @ 10/06/15 07:12 PM

https://youtu.be/Svcd3BSRDLI Played on a Schimmel parlor piano from the early 60s.
Pianist Corner
Program: MOZART Sonata in D Major, K. 576; DEBUSSY Images, Book II; HAMELIN Variations on a Theme by Paganini (2011); SCHUBERT Sonata in B-flat Major, D. 960 Time: 7:30 Central US Time (8:30 Eastern, 1:30 UK) Streamed at Cliburn.org, available o
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Liszt piano concerto no 1 by tinyking12345 @ 10/06/15 11:46 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4ZQDMBLxis I messed up the opening on this but anywayz
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Hi. In my country, a rumor was spreaded by some retailer. A rumor is, CN25 & CN35(RH3 action)'s keyboard is not good than predecessor. Retailer said, when you play CN25(or CN35) with forte, you feel key-rebounce is significant than previous m
Member Recordings
Our band wrote, performed & recorded a song based on a great American campaign slogan... but this does NOT mean we support any particular campaign candidate, nor do we intend this to be a political song. Enjoy the music and the video that goes a
FAQ - Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Opinions and Info on 2nd hand Atlas Grand Piano AG5 by Chin Jessie @ 10/05/15 04:50 AM

Hello! This is my first time posting in this forum. I started looking around for second hand piano to upgrade and found a beautiful second hand 30years old Atlas 6' Grand Piano model AG5. I was told that the piano is fully made in Japan and I was off
Jump to new posts Almost...... by Simon Hester @ 10/04/15 11:12 AM

This week's tune from the Lonely Pianist Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkfDao9FDTPENxWES79MYKQ
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts SCHUBERT Impromptu in G Flat Major Op.90, No.3 by Hal Freedman @ 10/04/15 09:33 AM

Member Recordings
AGARIO players alert! Enjoy my piano cover on TryHardNinja new song on Agario released yesterday~ https://youtu.be/KPVOghXfkYQ
Organs - Electronic (B3 etc.), Pipe & Theatre
Jump to new posts Allen organ volume full all the time by Roy Rodgers @ 10/03/15 11:34 PM

Can anyone point me in a direction on why an Allen organ (Model is MOS1)would stay at full volume? Has one swell (volume) pedal that does not change the volume when moved. This church is having a hard time getting anyone to come out since they are
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad) Yamaha Stage Pianos
Yamaha CP4 & CP40 Stage Pianos
Ad (the Piano Store)
the Piano Store - Restored Steinway Pianos
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Wessell Nickel & Gross
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
WPKN Interview on the use of Disklavier for Distant Voices
by fredericch
10/08/15 10:27 PM
Practicing gospel music - Jamal Hartwell's DVD.
by bgalbkatz
10/08/15 06:43 PM
Cleaning a VERY dusty Piano Lid
by NFexec
10/08/15 04:52 PM
Write musical scores on iPad (or Mac)?
by Eric NYC
10/08/15 01:10 PM
Any reasons, other than cost, NOT to go for a hybrid?
by barbaram
10/08/15 11:23 AM
What's Hot!!
Posting Pictures on the Forums
Forums Rules & Help
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
Forum Stats
80,981 Registered Members
44 Forums
167,395 Topics
2,453,194 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission