Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
68 registered (barbaram, ando, augustm, AndrewJCW, bennevis, Beakybird, 17 invisible), 948 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Member Recordings
Hello halo 5 and tryhardninja enthusiasts! I'm bringing you a new piano cover on his new song composed for halo 5. Enjoy - "Guardians". https://youtu.be/Cm7-FhKdZn8
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Bartok Suite op. 14, no. 1 by Russ1642 @ 11/22/15 03:38 PM

In bars 52 to 78 there are chords over top of chromatic passages. I've tried it every which way and it's always awkward. In other threads about this piece people have complained about having to switch RH on top of LH and then LH over RH to avoid hand
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Heating/Cooling the shop by Sam S @ 11/22/15 03:25 PM

My workspace is very small, the size of a single-car garage (because it is a single car garage!) It's only about 250 square feet. I could cool it easy enough with a window AC, but I want to heat it too. I've seen these window units that include an AC
Member Recordings
Hi all, This is my first mashup that I have ever done, I would really appreciate your comments and feedback on every aspect of the performance
Member Recordings
Hello Undertale enthusiasts! All songs both in undertale and composed for the game is all amazing so far! Enjoy my piano cover on an undertale tune I quite liked (it got me looping it) composed by groundbreaking called "bound to fall" https
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Piano Mashup by Aly Baracat @ 11/21/15 04:43 PM

Hi all, This is my original composition blended with Two Steps From heck and Transformers: The process of creating this piece was very organic. Actually it was born out of the situation. I was playing my original composition to a bunch of family a
Member Recordings
Fifty Shades Of Black is coming out... It's ok, it's actually not a sequel, this one is a parody. However, the piano song in the trailer is super catchy and is requested by a lot of people in the comments. So here is my piano cover of this song (I qu
Member Recordings
Hello EMPIRE cast enthusiasts! New song released in the series... duet with two awesome singers Alicia Keys and Jussie Smollett. Enjoy my piano cover on this very bittersweet yet hope inducing song called "Powerful". https://youtu.be/N9VkHM
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Why My Teacher Is Great.. by dogperson @ 11/20/15 03:33 PM

If you are a teacher that missed this post on the Adult Beginners' Forum, I just wanted to point it out. This is a well-written, heartfelt sentiment that many of us share but do not often verbally express to our respective teachers. You are appreci
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Nocturne - de Falla by toyboy @ 11/20/15 02:21 PM

for Frank
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Music Box Plays Its Melody by Moontribe @ 11/20/15 08:44 AM

Hi everyone, I want to share my most recent composition here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc_a4KIca_s While composing this piece the picture of a music box came to mind and so the title was born. Tips and feedback are very welcome! Greetings,
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts My first solo piano album by woolmusic @ 11/20/15 12:40 AM

Hello All, I've recently released my first album of solo piano music. I would love to know what the Piano World thinks. You can listen here: Soundcloud and purchase here if you like it: CD Baby Thanks!
Member Recordings - Non Classical Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts My new solo piano album by woolmusic @ 11/20/15 12:35 AM

Hello All, I have recently released my first album of solo piano music, and I would love to know what the Piano World thinks. You can listen here: Soundcloud and purchase here if you like it: CD Baby Thanks!
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Diagonal Lines Notation Question by JohnSprung @ 11/19/15 08:22 PM

What do the diagonal lines in the bass mean?
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts MLP - We'll Make Our Mark - FiM (Piano Cover) by Amosdoll @ 11/19/15 07:20 AM

Hello MLP fans, I have played a piano cover on one of the newer songs in the series called We'll Make Our Mark, enjoy! https://youtu.be/3BJ-lpeY-k8
Piano Concerts, Recitals, Competitions, and Workshops
Jump to new posts The Day of the Lord Cruise by Ed Palamar @ 11/19/15 06:34 AM

This is planned to be the most important international broadcast/telecast, and it includes some of the finest pianists in performance. It is the most important celebration in which sober men can currently be involved.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad) Yamaha CP4 or CP40 Free Bag
Buy a CP4 or CP40 Get a Free Bag
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Mason & Hamlin Piano Factory Tours
Ad (the Piano Store)
the Piano Store - Restored Steinway Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Beginner - Please Rank These Pieces In Order Of Difficulty
by Rich_B
11/26/15 03:38 AM
Musikmesse 2016 Frankfurt (7 - 10 April 2016)
by tekaeefixe
11/26/15 03:01 AM
when you don't know piano...
by Nikolas
11/26/15 02:59 AM
piano BERLIN
by sofo2000
11/26/15 02:55 AM
Caster cups...
by neciebugs
11/25/15 11:41 PM
What's Hot!!
Posting Pictures on the Forums
Forums Rules & Help
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
Forum Stats
81,556 Registered Members
44 Forums
168,561 Topics
2,469,718 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission